Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Punished By 'madam' For Coming Late To Dinner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Punished By 'madam' For Coming Late To Dinner (51078 Views)

Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam / President Buhari Hosted APC Chieftains To Dinner At The State House (photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Why Innoson Motors Is Being Punished By EFCC" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Punished By 'madam' For Coming Late To Dinner by toocoded: 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
LalaLushness:
The scary thing is he looks very very comfy grin
Maybe hes stylishly coming outta his closet. @least, he accused Jimoh Ibrahim the other time

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Punished By 'madam' For Coming Late To Dinner by bizzibodi(m): 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
y are dey spoiling our fun with fanny childish thread.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Punished By 'madam' For Coming Late To Dinner by toocoded: 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
DeAvenger:
Didn't I tell you guys he is mentally ill? undecided
Nope, trying to stylishly reach out to LGBT community grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Punished By 'madam' For Coming Late To Dinner by Adebola314: 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
THE ONLY THING THAT FFK CONSIDERS PUNISHMENT IS WITHHOLDING HIIS COCAINE...

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Punished By 'madam' For Coming Late To Dinner by ihatesycophant(m): 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
DayDreamPictures:
His wife is Igbo "Precious Chikwendu"
and from the look of things, its a happy home
thats the kind of love I want among nigerians
His former two wives also have the same happy home after the first with two issues and the second one issue but still find ways to leave them. FaniKayode is just like Reuben in the Bible. Unstable man that cannot be predicted in a second. Only where belle faced. OBJ know him more than anyone. Unstable like the wave of the sea.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Punished By 'madam' For Coming Late To Dinner by BeardedMeat(m): 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
brainpulse:
Nonsense, old retard man always begging for attention of one month baby.
And on a platter of gold, he got your attention with that of 30 other haters who liked your hate post!! grin. See how foolish you are.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Punished By 'madam' For Coming Late To Dinner by ddeola: 9:46am On Jun 02, 2017
FFK don kolo e don tey... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Punished By 'madam' For Coming Late To Dinner by PStacks(m): 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
emefav:
Nigeria's former Minister for Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode , has taken to Instagram to disclose how he was punished by his wife, Precious Chikwendu for coming home late for dinner. Femi, who shared a photo with a dash of lipstick on his lips wrote;

"A dash of Madame's lipstick on my lips for the rest of the evening! That is the cruel and unjust punishment that was meted out to me by her simply for being late for dinner. We men go through hell! We are being subjected to the worst atrocities and the most profoundly gross violation of our human rights! And don't you dare laugh!!! I may have to write about this in my next essay."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/femi-fani-kayode-punished-madam-coming-late-dinner.html

useless somebody
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Punished By 'madam' For Coming Late To Dinner by ejanla077: 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
emefav:
Nigeria's former Minister for Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode , has taken to Instagram to disclose how he was punished by his wife, Precious Chikwendu for coming home late for dinner. Femi, who shared a photo with a dash of lipstick on his lips wrote;

"A dash of Madame's lipstick on my lips for the rest of the evening! That is the cruel and unjust punishment that was meted out to me by her simply for being late for dinner. We men go through hell! We are being subjected to the worst atrocities and the most profoundly gross violation of our human rights! And don't you dare laugh!!! I may have to write about this in my next essay."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/femi-fani-kayode-punished-madam-coming-late-dinner.html

baba don smk

see im eye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moment Yakubu Gowon Heard About His Overthrow While In Uganda / Pictures Of New Abule-Egba Fly Over / Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.