Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

New Herbal Shampoo And Conditioner For Your Hair. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / New Herbal Shampoo And Conditioner For Your Hair. (1878 Views)

Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner / Get Your New Anti Dandruff And Anti Itching Shampoo And Conditioner / Benefits Of Ozone Shampoo And Conditioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Herbal Shampoo And Conditioner For Your Hair. by realwebman: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
New Nafdac Approved Herbal hair shampoo and conditioner . You need to try these. Far better than all the shampoo you have ever used.

No24 Herbal Hair shampoo and conditioner rocks.

Price is 2,500 naira for 12pcs for shampoo and conditioner also 2,500 naira for 12 pcs.

Distributors needed nationwide

Contact 080 30 55 98 25 or visit www.no24products.com/order.html to place an order

Re: New Herbal Shampoo And Conditioner For Your Hair. by Missnande(f): 12:40am On Jun 02, 2017
Ingredients please?
Re: New Herbal Shampoo And Conditioner For Your Hair. by Naturalista(f): 8:54am On Jun 02, 2017
Where are you based?
Re: New Herbal Shampoo And Conditioner For Your Hair. by realwebman: 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
OFFICE: NO 58, BODE THOMAS STREET, SURULERE, LAGOS, NIGERIA

FACTORY: 21 Dele Awelewa Str, Bucknor, oke-afa, lagos
Re: New Herbal Shampoo And Conditioner For Your Hair. by realwebman: 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ingridients: Aloe Vera Extract, Sheekakai Extract,Avogadro leaf,Lemon oil,Amla Extract,Methyl Paraben and lots more...
Missnande:
Ingredients please?
Re: New Herbal Shampoo And Conditioner For Your Hair. by realwebman: 9:20am On Jun 03, 2017
Morning
Re: New Herbal Shampoo And Conditioner For Your Hair. by Missnande(f): 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
realwebman:
Ingridients: Aloe Vera Extract, Sheekakai Extract,Avogadro leaf,Lemon oil,Amla Extract,Methyl Paraben and lots more...

Please I need the complete ingredients for both shampoo and conditioner, I'm quite interested but I'm usually sceptic about the ingredients in the products I use. Thank you
Re: New Herbal Shampoo And Conditioner For Your Hair. by realwebman: 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
Sorry can't give You the complete ingredients, but the stated once are the basic ingredients used. Be rest assured that our products will give you a great and lovely hair as our product is approved by NAFDAC.With registration number clearly stated on it.
Missnande:

Please I need the complete ingredients for both shampoo and conditioner, I'm quite interested but I'm usually sceptic about the ingredients in the products I use. Thank you
Re: New Herbal Shampoo And Conditioner For Your Hair. by imhere: 10:34am On Jun 23, 2018
Hair shampoo is something anyone can do either for commercial or personal use. In this post you will learn how to produce natural shampoo and that of chemical...
http://www.enibest.com.ng/hair-shampoo-production/

(1) (Reply)

Rolex Men's Stoned Gold Wrist Watch For Sale In Ibadan / Onitsha: Please Help Were Can I Buy These Kind Of Clothes In Onitsha??? / Meet The 6-year-old Who Has Been Hailed The 'most Beautiful Girl In The World'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.