Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

JAMB Change Of Institution In Ikoyi, Lagos Gone Wild (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Change Of Institution In Ikoyi, Lagos Gone Wild (Photos) (33853 Views)

MOMENTS IN THE WILD (PHOTOS) [GRAPHIC] contd. / Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo / Top 3 Reasons To Apply For Jamb Change Of Institution In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Change Of Institution In Ikoyi, Lagos Gone Wild (Photos) by gift01: 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
But this your English
SouLPoison:
grin grin grin grin grin over 8people feinted and I lost count
Re: JAMB Change Of Institution In Ikoyi, Lagos Gone Wild (Photos) by Jacktheripper: 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
Make nobody pick FUOYE sha cos me no want too much competition ooooo
Re: JAMB Change Of Institution In Ikoyi, Lagos Gone Wild (Photos) by lumeneng22: 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
Them never still kill corruption for here?
Re: JAMB Change Of Institution In Ikoyi, Lagos Gone Wild (Photos) by Shinor(m): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
The federal government needs to understudy an effective admission system used by universities around the world and deploy such in 2018. This JAMB nonsense has gone on for too long. Why can't universities undertake their own admissions? Like NYSC a lot of these things need to be revisited ASAP. How can students be going through such hardship in 2017 for something I believe can be done in a simpler and more effective manner?
Re: JAMB Change Of Institution In Ikoyi, Lagos Gone Wild (Photos) by walexsy(m): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
SouLPoison:
grin grin grin grin grin over 8people feinted and I lost count
Oga u no lie
Re: JAMB Change Of Institution In Ikoyi, Lagos Gone Wild (Photos) by walexsy(m): 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
SouLPoison:
Security men there, were all clueless.
u no still lie
Re: JAMB Change Of Institution In Ikoyi, Lagos Gone Wild (Photos) by mexxy1(m): 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
iambakay:
At the current jamb office at lagos ikoyi, there is an ongoing protest ,student blocked the alexander road and seeking people help towards the removal of the current jamb chairman ,due to his inability to perform a easy and Stress free change of data,several people have come from neighbouring states but still all they met today was disappiont. The workers at the office which.

Are not more than five also left their work around 11 o clock .a lot of student fainted ,due tothe stress involved in the Process.but with my observations,I concluded that the process Of correction of data should be allowed at cbt. E.O.E

Are you proud of what you typed here?

Re: JAMB Change Of Institution In Ikoyi, Lagos Gone Wild (Photos) by 1miccza: 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
trendyupdates:
Why is the Jamb chairman making things difficult for the students? In fact, they should clamor for his removal

It's a strategy by the demons in power, they want to destroy it and make it to look unattractive so that we would all call for it's temoval.
Re: JAMB Change Of Institution In Ikoyi, Lagos Gone Wild (Photos) by lastkidconcepts: 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
In fact it was terrible. I took my brother there yesterday but we couldn't do it a man addressed us around 6pm yesterday to come back today as early as possible. I actually reside at Ketu and from Ketu I got to Jamb office at Ikoyi by 2 minutes before 4am. To my surprise I met many people again at that time. I wrote his name as that's what we met on ground that we should be written name but at the end of the day I thank God he did his own but was terrible..

Re: JAMB Change Of Institution In Ikoyi, Lagos Gone Wild (Photos) by canalily(m): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
albayomide:
i was there today, but I did mine but it was stressful
i thought they said change of institution has nt yet started
Re: JAMB Change Of Institution In Ikoyi, Lagos Gone Wild (Photos) by dailyguide(m): 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
Just Imagine...

See Here :

Maintaining A Positive Mind In This Admission Period ยป www.dailyguide.com.ng/2017/05/maintaining-positive-mind-in-time-like.html?m=1
Re: JAMB Change Of Institution In Ikoyi, Lagos Gone Wild (Photos) by bamdly(m): 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
they should give those jamb officials sniper and let them do the needful
Re: JAMB Change Of Institution In Ikoyi, Lagos Gone Wild (Photos) by Omobolajiatanda(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
albayomide:
i was there today, but I did mine but it was stressful
pls Wat time did u get there
Re: JAMB Change Of Institution In Ikoyi, Lagos Gone Wild (Photos) by Omobolajiatanda(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
bamdly:
they should give those jamb officials sniper and let them do the needful
guy y
Re: JAMB Change Of Institution In Ikoyi, Lagos Gone Wild (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
HolyCraig:

This one you are 'JAMBing' grammar, your English teacher should be shot at dawn!
The issue is to get the message being passed across. English is nobody's traditional language in Nigeria.
Re: JAMB Change Of Institution In Ikoyi, Lagos Gone Wild (Photos) by femo122: 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
Leaders of tomorrow
Re: JAMB Change Of Institution In Ikoyi, Lagos Gone Wild (Photos) by kenben: 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
Buhari appointed the incompetent and arrogant head of Jamb who since assumption of office has been struggling to prove a point with his nebulous modus operandi. Unfortunately, Buhari lacks what it takes to take immediate remedial action. That man, for all this government cares can remain there until jamb "closes down ". In the name of process reform, he has deepened the confusion in jamb and increased the suffering of candidates.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Change Of Institution In Ikoyi, Lagos Gone Wild (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
pls is there no way one can do this at home, 3sis of mine needs to change their schools/course, but going to ikoyi doesn't make sense
Re: JAMB Change Of Institution In Ikoyi, Lagos Gone Wild (Photos) by Horlaarsco: 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: JAMB Change Of Institution In Ikoyi, Lagos Gone Wild (Photos) by teebillz: 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
Have we gone back to the days of JAMB OFFICE? Anyways, that used to be a place for one to hookup with some fresh babes. Ima try drive pass that place 2mao. Someone might be going my way.
Re: JAMB Change Of Institution In Ikoyi, Lagos Gone Wild (Photos) by iamtardey: 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
fighting to go to skul. undecided
Re: JAMB Change Of Institution In Ikoyi, Lagos Gone Wild (Photos) by ozimec(m): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
iambakay:
At the current jamb office at lagos ikoyi, there is an ongoing protest ,student blocked the alexander road and seeking people help towards the removal of the current jamb chairman ,due to his inability to perform a easy and Stress free change of data,several people have come from neighbouring states but still all they met today was disappiont. The workers at the office which.

Are not more than five also left their work around 11 o clock .a lot of student fainted ,due tothe stress involved in the Process.but with my observations,I concluded that the process Of correction of data should be allowed at cbt. E.O.E

This is what you get when you appoint someone who lack merit to head an important institution like Jamb.
Simply involve cybercafes and business centers where people can conveniently go and purchase the card and make whatever changes and correction that is necessary he won't.
Re: JAMB Change Of Institution In Ikoyi, Lagos Gone Wild (Photos) by mykell56(m): 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
op didn't even take pictures..it was a Stampede!! jamb should allow CBT centers make the necessary changes for the students.

1 Share

Re: JAMB Change Of Institution In Ikoyi, Lagos Gone Wild (Photos) by bamdly(m): 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
Omobolajiatanda:
guy y
yes those people are useless abi do u know anyone, if you do tell them those message
Re: JAMB Change Of Institution In Ikoyi, Lagos Gone Wild (Photos) by mykell56(m): 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
more

Re: JAMB Change Of Institution In Ikoyi, Lagos Gone Wild (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
I sawed the news on TVC
Re: JAMB Change Of Institution In Ikoyi, Lagos Gone Wild (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
Omobolajiatanda:
pls Wat time did u get there
i goted their at 6AM
Re: JAMB Change Of Institution In Ikoyi, Lagos Gone Wild (Photos) by mykell56(m): 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
abt 13 pipu passed out

Re: JAMB Change Of Institution In Ikoyi, Lagos Gone Wild (Photos) by wasuka14(m): 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
Even primary pupils too are protesting. Parents keep producing thugs called child. Creating more and more problem for the society. I remembered those days, we always conducted our selves peacefully even if it took 3 days to complete ur task. But today, impatient every where, kai! Chai!! Na only dem waka come??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question / Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station / FG Clarifies Ban On Post-utme, Admission Procedure See Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.