Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Why You Are Not Getting Leads; The Way Out! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why You Are Not Getting Leads; The Way Out! (472 Views)

Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results / Why Your Facebook Ads Are Not Getting Clicks / 6 Reason Why Your Blog Is Not Getting Traffic And How To Get Unlimited Traffic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Are Not Getting Leads; The Way Out! by Kangol99(m): 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2017

It came to a time i was struggling online and while i was struggling my online mentor was busy making loads of money as an Internet Marketer i then knew something was wrong.

So, i quickly made an arrangement to discuss this with him, how to escape fast the mess in which found myself.

I quickly chatted him up and asked him "How are you making more sales online while i'm struggling here??."

He said "I told you start building your list, give them a FREE GIFT to collect leads!

When you build a huge list you will never struggle to earn online again!

If you don't have leads, you won't have business!

Remember, leads are not an expense...they are an investment in your success!"

These was what he told me and was an eye opener. It changed the way i do my online business.

The issue was not that i didn't have an optin page. I had one on my blog but it wasn't converting because of one thing.

I didn't give my readers a reason to subscribe, so they hardly subscribe.

I headed to my optin page and inserted a FREE Gift as my lead magnet and the conversion skyrocketted!

This is the same mistake that most bloggers and marketers make.

Most don't have a LEAD MAGNET. They give their subscribers no reason to subscribe to their list.

Remember, If you don't have leads, you don't have an online business!

To get more leads, put up an optin page. On your optin page make sure you display your lead magnet.

The most common lead magnet is ebook, many uses Free course or newsletter or video(s).

Insert a powerful LEAD MAGNET.

Leads are not an expense...they are an investment in your success!

With your LIST you have total CONTROL over your business.

Sincerely,

John Taiwo

Cc:lalasticlala, Seun, puskin, dominique, naijacutee, FOD, Mynd44, OAM4J

(1) (Reply)

Article Writer Is Needed For My Blog / Some Tech Abbreviations And Full Meaning / Fresh UK, USA And Nigerian Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.