Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Young Fellow Threatens To Slaughter Woman For Declining To Show Up In A Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Fellow Threatens To Slaughter Woman For Declining To Show Up In A Video (334 Views)

CCTV Reviews How Fulani Herdmen Tried To Slaughter With Cutlass / Fulani Man Threatens To Slaughter Igbo Man For Asking Why His Crops Were Destroy / Slaughter House Chairman Assassinated In Delta (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Fellow Threatens To Slaughter Woman For Declining To Show Up In A Video by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
A young fellow distinguished as Williams Jnr by means of his Instagram handle has undermined to pummel a video lady, Sharon Uanseru who declined to partake in music video. it was accumulated that Williams did undermine to pummel Sharon as well as commandingly lay down with her until she bites the dust.

Out of dread, Sharon chosen to get out this man on her Instagram handle as she posted screenshot of their discussion and cautioned other to be careful with him. As per the screenshot the person additionally uncovered that, Sharon was once mishandled by music star Davido. She posted that with subtitle: "Be careful with this record, Its no joke, he's undermining to beat me to "dirth" on the grounds that I would prefer not to be in a "music video " and me saying I will battle him made him "feeble"

see screenshot

read complete at:http://www.mightybale.ga/2017/06/young-fellow-threatens-to-beat.html

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Clash In Ujiogba Community / Thief Beaten To A Pulp For Attempting To Steal A Laptop At A Hostel In ABU / Uncle Drives Nail Into His 8-year Old Orphan Nephew’s Skull Because Of N500.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.