Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) (46310 Views)

22-Year-Old Ojukwu And His Aunty, Winifred, On His Return From Oxford In 1955 / Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos / Bianca Ojukwu As The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria In 1988 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by smallJagaban: 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
Langbasa:
LIKE UR FATHER'S.

ASK YOUR ELDERS AT HOME TO TEACH YOU HOME TRAINING
Re: 17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by tjadeba(m): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
smallJagaban:

They don't have home training. They wake their fathers with kicks every morning..have you heard the expression "ipa ni won fi n ji baba won"...

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by Langbasa: 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
smallJagaban:

YOU ARE AFRAID OF BAN,SAY WETIN DEY YOUR MIND,OLORIBURUKU.
Re: 17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by 1metre: 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
Koval12:
I can only see bravely in his face. He had hoped for a better Nigeria after independence but what happened thereafter left him with no choice than to defend his own people. Rest on Ikemba Nnewi.
God bless u my man. Anyone who doesn't believe in the saying above is an enemy of this great country

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by intruxive(m): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nnachuka:
excuse me how was his education a waste? or the money please?
Because instead of coming back to develop your land, he led your fore fathers to death
Re: 17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by ipodstinks: 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nizguy:
but still remembered today but ur reasonable dad is no where to be found and willing to give up like a fowl
Yinmu, Just like your dad is being remembered in your street hehehe. E pain am.
Re: 17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by kenex4ever(m): 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
Holuwadamilarey:
see him face

coward that ran away from war dressed like anAllen prostitute , lost a war, lost two presidential campaigns, in the same country he waged war on killing 3 million people

ipob, which way nau
if not for foreign help, nigeria would not have been successful. He still gave them a run for their money, which no body in ur entire generation can achieve.

He contested because he later realised d war was not necessary n was as a result of his youthful restiveness and he embraced one nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
Holuwadamilarey:
see him face

coward that ran away from war dressed like anAllen prostitute , lost a war, lost two presidential campaigns, in the same country he waged war on killing 3 million people

ipob, which way nau

what do you say you smoke again

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
Holuwadamilarepost=57097336:
see him face

ipob, which way nau
shame on you!you think you've made sense?ewu Hausa
Re: 17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by Holuwadamilarey(m): 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
christm386:

if you like make you kill your self, he is celebrated by Nigeria as a whole, he has always been outstanding, the only black man on the team, when racism was at it's peak, he fought, lost and still found his way to be a hero, he escaped to fight for again, thus live today and fight tomorow, and in case you do not get the gist, know that he applied brain, knowing a living dog is better than a dead lion, afonja fool, i hope your generation do not become as foolish and idiotic as you are
fool

he pain am grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by SHAKABOOM: 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
IAmAmbrose:

what do you say you smoke again
He said he smokes the hair in his mumz p***y.. smiley

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by Jonathan39: 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
His people's suffering is better than your enjoyment, how much do your race worth both intellectually and in monetary form? Lolzzz
Naijaguy12345:
He's looking more like a thug. Responsible for his people's suffering till this day. I hope he's deep down bottom of hell burning for leading so many souls to their early death. Greedy, coward and vision less individual.
Re: 17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by SHAKABOOM: 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
dyoungkarlmarx:
shame on you!you think you've made sense?ewu Hausa
Why you they hail that PUNK na?If u call am EWU hausa na im be say na praise you dey praise am.He is worst dan a goat..The guy na MBUZU OFIA.
Re: 17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by juniior(m): 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
Holuwadamilarey:
see him face

ipob, which way nau
am sorry to say this, but you are an illitrate

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by SHAKABOOM: 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
kingthreatz:

If Obj wanted Ojukwu dead before 40, Ojukwu would have been.
Wetin dis man talk?Obasanjo wey hide under bed for 1week during dimka coup?The only person dat had the ballz to challange ojukwu one on one is DIYA the crying GENERAL..The guy that pissed on his pants while begging his junior. cheesy
Re: 17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by Bridget95(f): 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
intruxive:
angry all that money wasted on his education in england, only to grow up and become a coward who almost lead his race to extinction
i think you should go to school and get thought about the difference between race and tribe.
Re: 17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by Iceman2017(m): 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
He's looking more like a thug. Responsible for his people's suffering till this day. I hope he's deep down bottom of hell burning for leading so many souls to their early death. Greedy, coward and vision less individual.
You are just a wasted sperm...

Your ancestors must be disappointed in you...
Nonentity like you.
No body in your generation will attend the level Ojukwu attended.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by Odelhorno1990: 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
FACT: I respect this Man Ojukwu than 'our father Buhari'!
Re: 17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by Naijaguy12345(m): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
Iceman2017:

You are just a wasted sperm...

Your ancestors must be disappointed in you...
Nonentity like you.
No body in your generation will attend the level Ojukwu attended.

I COME FROM A BRAVE GENERATION, WE DONT FLED BATTLE FIELD DRESS LIKE A WOMAN.
COWARD ojukwu YOU CELEBRATED WOULD HAVE BEEN EXECUTED IF HE TRIED THAT IN OTHER PLACES. NO SOLDIER, I REPEAT NO SOLDIER FLEE A BATTLE FIELD IN TIME OF WAR, SUCH SOLDIER HAVE NO PLACE IN HISTORY.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desertion

DURING WORLD WAR 1, 600 FRENCH SOLDIERS WERE EXECUTED FOR DESERTION.

DURING WORLD WAR 1, 18 GERMANS WERE EXECUTED FOR DESERTION

DURING WORLD WAR 1, 28 NEW ZEALAND SOLDIERS WERE SENTENCED TO DEATH, 5 EXECUTED

DURING SOVIET UNION, SOLDIERS WHO FLED WARS WERE SHOT AND THEIR FAMILY MEMBER ARRESTED

DURING WORLD WAR 2 , AMERICAN SENTENCED TO DEATH 49 SOLDIERS FOR FLEING THE WAR

IN THE USA, UNDER UNIFORM CODE OF MILITARY JUSTICE, SOLDIER WHO FLED WAR FACE THE DEATH PENALTY

Re: 17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by Naijaguy12345(m): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
intruxive:
angry all that money wasted on his education in england, only to grow up and become a coward who almost lead his tribe to extinction
May your star increases. They keep celebrating a coward.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by Naijaguy12345(m): 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
chika1996:
lol..Na so una go dey give yourselves headache.while u know that even to ur last generation no one can measure up to those that served him.
a coward is a coward, they have no place in history.

Re: 17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by Nizguy(m): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
ipodstinks:
Yinmu, Just like your dad is being remembered in your street hehehe. E pain am.
thank God u mentioned remembered in my street, then where was ur coward dad?? e no pain hohohoho
Re: 17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by judgedredd22(m): 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
thorpido:
The guy next to him couldn't wear a shirt to take a team picture? angry

because....

not a single fucckk was given that on that day more than 50years ago! cheesy
Re: 17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by thorpido(m): 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
AceRoot:

Seated from left to right in the picture, geared up appropriately for his sporting code is, the Swimmer, Rugby Player, Football Player, The Sports Master himself, Cricketer, Boxer and Lawn Tennis Player.

I hope you get the gist.
Oh......now I see.It's the school sports team and not just a rugby team.
Re: 17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by Langbasa: 12:01am On Jun 02, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
I know your generation came from those who survived the war hunger, sorry.
Yeah and that was why I'm here tormenting uyou cause i survived.
Re: 17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by ItsTutsi(m): 12:19am On Jun 02, 2017
But he couldnt tackle Nigeria
zoba88:
17-year old Chukwuemeka Ojukwu, sitting second from left, with members of the rugby team of Epsom College, Surrey, England, 1952. Ojukwu was an outstanding rugby player.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/throwback-photo-of-17-year-old-ojukwu.html

Re: 17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by AceRoot(m): 12:49am On Jun 02, 2017
thorpido:
Oh......now I see.It's the school sports team and not just a rugby team.

You got it. grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by seangy4konji: 12:51am On Jun 02, 2017
tell him price has increased to 40 thousand and tell him u v deposited...collect that one and continue cooking up stories...that pator fit pay 1 million under 2 weeks if ur game tight.
olaolulazio:
Biafra's daddy!

Meanwhile,

"My Pastor asked me how much i bought my iphone 7, and i said 15,000 naira instead of 350,000 naira, because i don't want him to shout and ask how much i give to God, then he gave me 30,000 naira to buy two for him and his wife. The money is still with me since last sunday I don't knw what to do.

Re: 17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 02, 2017
olaolulazio:
Biafra's daddy!

Meanwhile,

"My Pastor asked me how much i bought my iphone 7, and i said 15,000 naira instead of 350,000 naira, because i don't want him to shout and ask how much i give to God, then he gave me 30,000 naira to buy two for him and his wife. The money is still with me since last sunday I don't knw what to do.

Return the money & say the seller is out of stock
Re: 17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 4:42am On Jun 02, 2017
intruxive:
angry all that money wasted on his education in england, only to grow up and become a coward who almost lead his tribe to extinction

point of correction,u wet go school,u don't know difference between present tense,past tense and past participle.
(led) and not lead, no be tomorrow e happen,na 1967

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protester At Amnesty International Turns Placard Upside Down (Photo) / EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN / Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.