Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,541 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables (50302 Views)

Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup / Armed Robbers Storm Filling Station In Benue State & Cart Away Cash, Kill 2 / Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables by Donsmithbrown(m): 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
MrMoney007:
who dash poly girls 2 million worth of property?
Pls help me ask dem abeg

1 Like

Re: Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables by Trexnemesis(m): 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
1shortblackboy:
see this one come here dey come find naked girls

I know say na the reason you open the story.
Re: Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables by olatunyemi(m): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
picture
Re: Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables by IYANGBALI: 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
No photo? I was expecting to see an open pu^ssy. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables by henrym88(m): 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pandemonium in(JABU) Joseph Ayo Babalola university located at Ikeji arakeji osun state as the school management sack over 150 administrative staff today on the 1st of April 2017 due to their inability to pay salaries and outstanding salaries of 3month. There was no criteria of selecting who to be sacked. The same university was on the spot light of coprution later last year with the efcc, it was even published on punch newspaper but the accused registrar was left free buy the efcc after huge amount of bribe. Jabu a Christian university that portrait high level of occultism and corruption the world deserve to know what is going on in CAC university. Recently female students have being calling their parent to inform them about the spiritual disturbance in their hostels they call it BLACK MAN surprisingly the management as refuse to look into this situation. Jabu remains the only university that doesn't protect its alumni or alumnus even from a mass sack.pls share this to the world and let them knw that even efcc was bribed
Re: Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables by engrpheleeks(m): 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
emeijeh:
M*v*o when I dey collect every week.
lol abeg show me d way na
Re: Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables by trendyupdates: 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
The robbers are very wicked. Why will they cart away with such amount of valuables and even strip the girls? How to apply for IMSUTH recruitment 2017 http://trendyupdates.com.ng/apply-imo-state-university-teaching-hospital-recruitment-2017/
Re: Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables by emeijeh(m): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
engrpheleeks:

lol abeg show me d way na
Get ur down lines to PH.. ..as they do, urs will be released. And the release date is not up to a month.
Remember the 2016 defrost is separate from ur referral bonus.. ..so na massive chopping o

1 Like

Re: Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables by madgoat(m): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
Chai... grin how i wish i was that male student grin
Re: Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables by menwongo(m): 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
awesomesossy:
Dat male occupant go done look tire cry
Especially those that refuse his advances grin

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables by elibest360(m): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
grin
Na wa oh
Re: Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
Just eight self contain,
Having 2 million worth properties,
And it's not a private university where we will say the girls get cash,
Kwara poly for that matter,

Just kwantinue

1 Like

Re: Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables by OlaDapxon(m): 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
bigfather:

Oyun na very notorious area.
tell them to put d new gate pic o
Re: Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables by awesomesossy(f): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
menwongo:

Especially those that refuse his advances grin
Hahaahah.. . E can pain grin
Re: Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables by Nedfed(m): 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
Two millions or two thousand?
From kwarapoly students?
I don't belivit.
Are does ladies into yahoo business?

1 Like

Re: Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables by osusuallstars: 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
POLY WITH SECONDARY SCHOOL GATE
Re: Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables by doskie(m): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
deebee13:
Me I just want to know how they came to the conclusion that the stolen items were up to 2 million naira.
exactly
Re: Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables by doskie(m): 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
deebee13:
Me I just want to know how they came to the conclusion that the stolen items were up to 2 million naira.
exactly.are they saying all the gurls there use iphone 7. or do they have golden pants?
Re: Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables by menwongo(m): 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
awesomesossy:

Hahaahah.. . E can pain grin
grin grin I de tell you, especially that guy that will only see without touching grin
Re: Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Na that only male member plan am...Trust me

D perv even organise strip show view for himself

1 Like

Re: Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables by omoelerin1: 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
almarthins:
These rubbers go don chop kpomo o! War kind of country is this sef? Ehn! Insecurity every where
rubber or plastic?
Re: Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables by pandoras08(m): 11:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
that story get loopholes. Strip them to wat end? which two million worth of property go dey d hostel? Una Pele sha
Re: Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables by banmee(m): 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
almarthins:
These rubbers go don chop kpomo o! War kind of country is this sef? Ehn! Insecurity every where

My problem is this. From the gate to the female hostel is like four to five miles. How the hell were they able to drive that distance through the gate and not be apprehended.
Re: Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables by yrex01(m): 12:10am On Jun 02, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
Dat male occupant should be interrogated..The crime is rape ad robbery.

The matter happend In the westernmost part of Nigeria occupied by a race RICH IN CRIME they produce cone head men that can RAPE anytin dat move and tinz dat don't move..
Not only rape they also produce ARMED ROBBERS,RITUALISTS,FRAUDSTERS,PROSTITUTES different criminals you can tink off..Kwara state is AFONJAS ancestral land they are the reaalll undiluted AFONJAS. sad
Egbo weyre ??
Re: Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables by Ajewealth123(m): 1:53am On Jun 02, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
Just eight self contain,

Having 2 million worth properties,

And it's not a private university where we will say the girls get cash,

Kwara poly for that matter,

Just kwantinue
dont mind them,yeye dey smell. If dem raid the whole of kwara poly join their rector office self, dem no go see 300k in total. Raid from school gate to eleko, oyun , reach sango, dem no fit make 410k. Abi no bi kp wey I know? Some student go even enter bus of 70naira, na for post office dem go scatter am say na 40naira dem get
Re: Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables by adigunomomama(m): 2:34am On Jun 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
dont mind them,yeye dey smell. If dem raid the whole of kwara poly join their rector office self, dem no go see 300k in total. Raid from school gate to eleko, oyun , reach sango, dem no fit make 410k. Abi no bi kp wey I know? Some student go even enter bus of 70naira, na for post office dem go scatter am say na 40naira dem get

I dey wonder too ooo Buh some hostels dey oyun wey make sense....this one wey Dem come talk say dey cart away 2m, I don't believe it. Baba dudu sef wey be No1 thief for Kwara poly. Nah laptops and phones he dey come steal. And if you just go oja ipata cook some better soup. He go carry am join. Nah cook up stories.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables by IdeyFindWife: 2:40am On Jun 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:

Nedfed:
Two millions or two thousand?
From kwarapoly students?
I don't belivit.
Are does ladies into yahoo business?

Dey think they're f00ling us, they're making bogus insurance claims; which company wan pay them?

I smell inside job and I envy that boy.

Dat is one lucky nigga. Dey granted him free-pass to see all the every-every wey other boys dey chase just like dat?! His manhood will live on for weeks paining him for nothing! grin grin grin
Re: Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables by Sylva2147: 2:52am On Jun 02, 2017
You see what these criminals are doing, yet when they are caught and about to be lynch some people will start saying jungle justice is not the best, for people who don't have conscience when they want to operate. I pray that jungle justice be passed into law.
Re: Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables by donviso(m): 3:04am On Jun 02, 2017
HELLO MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, THIS IS A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY FOR ME AND EVERY YOUNG NIGERIAN OUT THERE..
I am currently nominated to be among the 40 young global leaders with immense contributions to family planning.. As part of the selection voting is stipulated.
Please I don't know how best to ask for your support on this but I don't know where else I would seek support like here.

http://120under40.org/nominee/elvis-okolie

Steps to vote
Please Click on the link
Click on vote for nominee
Create an account using ur email (gmail is faster)
And ur voting is done..
It takes less than 5minutes if you use Google Chrome browser
God bless you as you support this movement
Also share with friends

Re: Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables by bestpunterever: 5:40am On Jun 02, 2017
deebee13:
when u only stole 1Million naira, abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Sentenced To Death By Hanging Cries Out As He Repents In Prison. Photo / Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint / Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.