Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

The Gionee S10 Has Four Cameras And Looks Exactly Like An Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gionee S10 Has Four Cameras And Looks Exactly Like An Iphone (1749 Views)

Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras / Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine / Unboxing The Gionee M6… What A Powerful Piece Of Magic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Gionee S10 Has Four Cameras And Looks Exactly Like An Iphone by Mikeshiangala(m): 7:42am On Jun 02, 2017

First things first, it’s pronounced as jo-nee , yes, like Yemi Alade’s missing Johnny.
Anyway, Gionee have announced a new phone and as much as it might never make it to your home market, here’s the reason to pay attention to it; the device has four cameras!
Despite looking like an iPhone 7 aesthetically, including the antenna lines, Gionee claims that their new flagshi,the S10 is an innovative product. We’ll let you be the judge of that.
The Gionee S10 comes with a 5.5-inch 1080p display, a Mediatek Helio P25 processor, 6 GB of RAM, 64 GB of internal storage, a 3,450 mAh battery, and Android 7.0 Nougat. As for the cameras, we are looking at a 16 MP and an 8 MP camera in the rear and a combination of a 20 MP camera and a secondary 8 MP selfie cameras.
The four cameras on the device are not a gimmick, they actually work. Gionee says that one of the back cameras has an f/1.8 aperture, helping it achieve better low-light photography. The dual cameras at the back also include a wide-angle lens and the ability to catch 3D effects and distance measurement.

Did you know: Whatsapp users spend an average of 646 years on video calls.
Re: The Gionee S10 Has Four Cameras And Looks Exactly Like An Iphone by naruto1979: 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
I just read some article that most of the china smartphone is replicating iphone models. Since gionee is china made phone there is no doubt that they will copy some design.... But that is not the important. Most important is the specification of a certain phone. Just saying.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your MTN Cheap Data Bundle / Glo Internet Network Speed Has Tremendously Improved, Have You Notice That? / Pls How Do I Fix My Blackview 5000 Android Phone Screen In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.