Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

What Other Organs Could The Human Body Parts Have Had? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Other Organs Could The Human Body Parts Have Had? (520 Views)

5 Basic Facts You Should Know About The Human Body / Doctors Will Soon Be Able To Transplant Organs From Different Species To Human / Artificial Intelligence: Perfect Match For The Human Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Other Organs Could The Human Body Parts Have Had? by Venerable612(m): 8:21am On Jun 02, 2017
I was just thinking about my nails this morning. It plays such a little, if not insignificant, role in the body primafacially. On a second thought, it not only gives chewers something to bite, it essentially helps us pick and cut things, and even adds to the beauty of the body.

More significantly, we can say this of all human body parts - even to the hairs in our Nose. But Quite astonishingly, Science, in its grandeur, could do no better with its human prototype - Robots, which, dissapointly, only attempts to mirror Gods work.

In other words, it is either science and technology is so limited, or there just isn't a need for additional body parts; suggesting, that God's work is perfected, even from the beginning of the world.

So...do you think we could have more organs?
Re: What Other Organs Could The Human Body Parts Have Had? by Origin(f): 9:03am On Jun 02, 2017
Maybe a torchlight between our eyes.

Sorry I meant self auto illuminating body part.

That would be helpful.

Used in:
Dark places (Nigeria), under water, etc.

1 Like

Re: What Other Organs Could The Human Body Parts Have Had? by willzy0909: 9:04am On Jun 02, 2017
A pouch, or skin pocket just like the kangaroo wouldn't be bad.
Re: What Other Organs Could The Human Body Parts Have Had? by Venerable612(m): 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
willzy0909:
A pouch, or skin pocket just like the kangaroo wouldn't be bad.

But we have our backs for carrying babies. For animals that stand erect like ourselves, a front pouch may not be good. And if the pouch is at the back, it may make us look hunched. I am not sure that is necessary. My thoughts bro
Re: What Other Organs Could The Human Body Parts Have Had? by Venerable612(m): 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
Origin:
Maybe a torchlight between our eyes.

Sorry I meant self auto illuminating body part.

That would be helpful.

Used in:
Dark places (Nigeria), under water, etc.

Would that mot make us lose one of our natural defences? Which, I think, is the ability to remain unseen in darkness to unforeseen dangers.

Moreover, such utilities have been provided for through the brain, so that we can carve out/create whatever tools that help us adapt to our environment.

My thoughts sis.
Re: What Other Organs Could The Human Body Parts Have Had? by dominique(f): 7:01am On Jun 03, 2017
A tv remote tracking censor. I can never forget the time we searched for the dstv remote for an entire weekend embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Technology Interns Wanted / Interns Are Free To Apply / 10 Things You Never Knew About Charles Darwin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.