Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar (23910 Views)

Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group / Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Receives Highest Chieftaincy Title, Attracts Massive Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 02, 2017
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar by toyinjimoh(m): 11:02am On Jun 02, 2017
God bless osinbanjo and pmb
Re: Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 02, 2017
The way Kings in Nigerian give chieftaincy titles like akara to politicians baffles me.
Re: Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar by ileogbenfidel(m): 11:04am On Jun 02, 2017
Osibanjo is becoming more popular than PMB, PMB resign honorably cos of your health u don try your best
Re: Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar by otijah2: 11:04am On Jun 02, 2017
Ok
Re: Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar by ALAYORMII: 11:05am On Jun 02, 2017
Once you are in position of authority, everyone will be trying to get one favor or the other from you
Re: Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:06am On Jun 02, 2017
is this is sole purpose of been in Calabar?
Re: Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar by yrex01(m): 11:08am On Jun 02, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

They gave her a chieftaincy title ??

I regret being from Calabar
go buy rope n hang ur cef #weyre

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar by joenor(m): 11:09am On Jun 02, 2017
Our vice is trying, nice one
Re: Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 02, 2017
Benekruku:
The South-South re playing there cards very well and it's showing in the way developments re turning there way....

Some still hating while they left alone to languish in stagnancy

short up oga benekuku.. quote your opinion not an entire region.. keep deceiving your self with your incessant tribe chatting.. grow some sense.. you're irritating
Re: Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar by alaskabobi: 11:11am On Jun 02, 2017
our president in d making carry go
Re: Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar by Benekruku(m): 11:13am On Jun 02, 2017
connectpoint:

short up oga benekuku.. quote your opinion not an entire region.. keep deceiving your self with your incessant tribe chatting.. grow some sense.. you're irritating

The truth is bitter!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 02, 2017
Benekruku:

The truth is bitter!

Your position is not the truth...Bye
Re: Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar by IhateAfonjas(m): 11:19am On Jun 02, 2017
yrex01:
go buy rope n hang ur cef #weyre

How do you know my name ??

My full name is weyre Afonja
Re: Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar by freddymanny49: 11:28am On Jun 02, 2017
God bless my Pastor and father in the Lord, Pastor Yemi Osinbajo.
Re: Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:35am On Jun 02, 2017
that reminds me when will buhari be back please?
but we are enjoying osinbajo regime ooo. dollar rate is reducing. nice improvement.
visit nairaomm.com to buy bitcoins at N400. perfectmoney, ethereum also available for prompt and instant delivery

Re: Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar by idrisolaide(m): 11:49am On Jun 02, 2017
grin
Re: Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar by idrisolaide(m): 11:50am On Jun 02, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Re: Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar by omobabaonibaba(m): 11:59am On Jun 02, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

they even regret having u as son. no sensitive state wish to have a rehab candidate as son grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar by IhateAfonjas(m): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
omobabaonibaba:

they even regret having u as son. no sensitive state wish to have a rehab candidate as son grin

Lol

The Yoruba tribe really appreciate having you as soon

They don't need to stress themselves trying to find who they would sacrifice to their gods, you're an easy target

Antelope
Re: Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar by Zirah: 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
Why you come finish am like this?

omobabaonibaba:

Re: Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar by omobabaonibaba(m): 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Lol

The Yoruba tribe really appreciate having you as soon

They don't need to stress themselves trying to find who they would sacrifice to their gods, you're an easy target

Antelope

I have never regret being a Yoruba or my state. your regret of being a calabar indigene shows you're living an hopeless life

if u would regain the hope again is even under probability. u that's in love with a dead body. omo ale cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar by omobabaonibaba(m): 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
Zirah:
Why you come finish am like this?

you dey mind that bunkum

he keep constituting nuisance on every thread as if Yoruba impregnated her mother and ran away
Re: Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar by IhateAfonjas(m): 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
omobabaonibaba:

I have never regret being a Yoruba or my state. your regret of being a calabar indigene shows you're living an hopeless life

if u would regain the hope again is even under probability. u that's in love with a dead body. omo ale cheesy

Shut up before i eat your ass dog
Re: Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar by maxysmith(f): 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
Osinbanjo is a president on his own cheesy
keep working man, God bless you for us grin
Re: Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar by omobabaonibaba(m): 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Shut up before i eat your ass dog

now I knew what caused your decayed wasted nervous system. consult your doctor and ask the consequence of eating dog ass

bast.ard mofo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar by GenGbose(m): 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
I pledge my allegiance to you my dogged professor! Ride on baba!!!!!!!!
Re: Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
Joavid:
The way Kings in Nigerian give chieftaincy titles like akara to politicians baffles me.
grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

In the other thread u claimed to be from Lagos.. Guy u are cursed beyond redemption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar by Zirah: 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
Haha.

[quote author=omobabaonibaba post=57120372

you dey mind that bunkum

he keep constituting nuisance on every thread as if Yoruba impregnated her mother and ran away[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: PDP Bot To Meet Presidential Aspirants Over Consensus Candidate / 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church / Festus Keyamo Addresses Buhari's Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.