Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide (7859 Views)

What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? / Fast Moving Business Ideas In Nigeria / Distributors Of FMCG Are Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
Karin001:

This post was brought to my notice yesterday.

Yes I would invest two Million Naira in Chin-chin business/distributorship.

Miss. Bronze, no offence meant but I must state here that typical of we Nigerians we appropriate knowledge even where we do not have the requisite experience in the particular line. Its all about conjecture, speculations and assumptions and this mostly predicated on our own very narrow perspective? You just draw conclusions on areas you do not have any knowledge whatsoever about.

Perhaps it would have appeared more sincere if you had simply wondered how chin-chin as a business can attract an investment of 2 Million Naira. It is best you understand that all scalable businesses can attract any amount of investment capital. Bread distribution, plantain chips, bottled and Sachet Water are businesses that have all evolved before our very eyes in such a short timeframe.

With due respect to modesty I do know a few people who have invested over 5 Million Naira in chin-chin distribution in one tranche and the returns I must confess are awesome. Supposing I tell you that there are bread vendors in different parts of this country that invest over 2 million Naira daily in a particular bakery, what would be your reaction?

I could go further to inform you that there are people who invest over 10 Million Naira weekly on products that appear slow, pedestrian and inconsequential to you. Some of us have a penchant for awakening to reality only after pioneers have raked in so much from creating a new path.

My advice is that you stick to what you know and if you can muster some humility you may wish to keep your mind a bit more open as so many people in this economy are doing great things in sectors that you can never imagine.

As a parting shot, try going to Dufil Prima and seek to register as a distributor with your 2 Million and then come and share your experience here on Nairaland.

Once again, no offence meant. I am just trying to reposition the signposts appropriately.Some people actually make a living and create wealth just from selling chin-chin and other 'unattractive' products. Indeed I am a major chin-chin distributor and even if I say so myself I am a big distributor and invest far beyond 2 million Naira.
karin, thanks for explaining better.

And no offense taken.

My response was for the poster that called people that left "Lazy,. That people choose not in invest in it, doesn't mean they are lazy.

Where you see a goldmine .. , another person might see a mud.

Yes, you invested in it, another person may not see any reason to invest in it.

And, i admit, i was wrong for writing its not worth it.

Cheers.
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
[quote author=nuggybabe post=57835131]I can equally start my own chin chin production rather than investing #2m in someone's else chin chin wit #100 gain per 50 pcs. Dts wickedness of d highest order. Me should cum n invest #2m in their chin chin wen am not sick.[/ you sef. Lol
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by Karin001(f): 11:07am On Jun 27, 2017
missbronze:
karin, thanks for explaining better.

And no offense taken.

My response was for the poster that called people that left "Lazy,. That people choose not in invest in it, doesn't mean they are lazy.

Where you see a goldmine .. , another person might see a mud.

Yes, you invested in it, another person may not see any reason to invest in it.

And, i admit, i was wrong for writing its not worth it.

Cheers.

We learn everyday and you are one humble lass.

Again my intention was never to undermine or belittle you.

Your previous position is the generic view of the majority of Nigerians but that has got to change. Things are not always the way they appear.

So many otherwise lowly vocations/professions are undergoing a major makeover such that the returns are unprecedented. The operators are very coded in their activity for very obvious reasons. Suffice to state here that some of these businesses have always made money whilst presenting a lowly and disadvantaged facade. Point to boot; a widow in my village trained her kids to university level many years ago and sent them abroad through selling chewing sticks (in bulk).

Very difficult to believe but verifiable.
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by HappyScent: 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
Are they stil looking for distributors?what is the nature of the product/goods
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by HappyScent: 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
Are u still looking for distributors?am interested.what is the product?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Get Cheap PIA Premium VPN In Nigeria / Business Opportunity In Agency Banking / What Sort Of Good Business Can You Start With #300,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.