Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Augustine With Nairaland Moniker aaustin921 Is A Thief - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Augustine With Nairaland Moniker aaustin921 Is A Thief (1203 Views)

Can A Budget Of 10 Million Naira Compete With Nairaland / I Suspect That Clone2020 Has An Alternative Nairaland Moniker / Chrisvicmall Is A Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Augustine With Nairaland Moniker aaustin921 Is A Thief by Alpha100(m): 9:48am On Jun 02, 2017
A friend of mine wanted to sell his bitcoin yesterday and as I sold mine to someone here on Nairaland the day before, I recommended I get him a buyer from Nairaland. He obliged and I came here and posted that I had $500 for sale at 400 naira per dollar.

The ID10T contacted me n I told him straight away that it was my friend who wanted to sell and not me. I told my friend though that I haven't traded with him before and should be on him making payment first.

I started suspecting something fishy when this f**l was telling my friend that he knew me. When my friend asked, I told him not to proceed with the transfer. The guy said he wanted to bring an escrow but then my battery went low about 5% and I told my friend to pleas wait that my phone was low and it was very slow...

Imagine me coming online today only to hear that the ID10T scammed him....

His phone number is 0812 049 8292.

Plz anyone with useful information about him should bring it forward... We are ready to pursue this scammer to the end of the earth.

His email is aaustin921@gmail.com
Re: Augustine With Nairaland Moniker aaustin921 Is A Thief by jojothegreat(m): 10:04am On Jun 02, 2017
Your friend is the idiot.. For being so gullible even after your warnings

3 Likes

Re: Augustine With Nairaland Moniker aaustin921 Is A Thief by CaptainGOOD: 10:10am On Jun 02, 2017
He killed himself

3 Likes

Re: Augustine With Nairaland Moniker aaustin921 Is A Thief by Funlord2(m): 11:05am On Jun 02, 2017
Alpha100:
A friend of mine wanted to sell his bitcoin yesterday and as I sold mine to someone here on Nairaland the day before, I recommended I get him a buyer from Nairaland. He obliged and I came here and posted that I had $500 for sale at 400 naira per dollar.

The ID10T contacted me n I told him straight away that it was my friend who wanted to sell and not me. I told my friend though that I haven't traded with him before and should be on him making payment first.

I started suspecting something fishy when this f**l was telling my friend that he knew me. When my friend asked, I told him not to proceed with the transfer. The guy said he wanted to bring an escrow but then my battery went low about 5% and I told my friend to pleas wait that my phone was low and it was very slow...

Imagine me coming online today only to hear that the ID10T scammed him....

His phone number is 0812 049 8292.

Plz anyone with useful information about him should bring it forward... We are ready to pursue this scammer to the end of the earth.

His email is aaustin921@gmail.com

Who is that your friend? Give us his user name!
Re: Augustine With Nairaland Moniker aaustin921 Is A Thief by noobody(m): 11:06am On Jun 02, 2017
His acclaimed picture,

He is a scammer,guys beware!!
Re: Augustine With Nairaland Moniker aaustin921 Is A Thief by noobody(m): 11:08am On Jun 02, 2017
Funlord2:

Who is that your friend? Give us his user name!

If it is the same case,as i mentioned the guy is a newbie on nairaland,he registered am account,and went straight ahead to be dupped,he out of annoyance deactivated the account.
I told him he shdnt have done that,thou the new account he said he opened wen i searched it,had no post or activiity at all
Re: Augustine With Nairaland Moniker aaustin921 Is A Thief by Funlord2(m): 11:11am On Jun 02, 2017
noobody:

If it is the same case,as i mentioned the guy is a newbie on nairaland,he registered am account,and went straight ahead to be dupped,he out of annoyance deactivated the account.
I told him he shdnt have done that,thou the new account he said he opened wen i searched it,had no post or activiity at all

So how did he contact the scammer? I thought his friend claimed they discussed about not doing business with Austin? What is your connection to the victim?
Re: Augustine With Nairaland Moniker aaustin921 Is A Thief by Funlord2(m): 11:13am On Jun 02, 2017
noobody:
His acclaimed picture,

He is a scammer,guys beware!!

He has removed the picture since yesterday so how did you get it?

Dominique I can see you viewing! You guys should be assisting us in completely deleting the monikers of names and numbers on those scam lists! You are giving these criminals power with the delay!
Re: Augustine With Nairaland Moniker aaustin921 Is A Thief by noobody(m): 11:19am On Jun 02, 2017
Funlord2:

So how did he contact the scammer? I thought his friend claimed they discussed about not doing business with Austin? What is your connection to the victim?

Good question,aboug the case i mentioned on the exchange thread,the guy that was scammed told me a friend linked him up with @aaustine921.
The guy told me they had conversations on whatsapp,which i confirmed,he sent me there chat screenshots the number which confirmed it belong to the same one @aaustine used.
As well the scammed already gave up sef,after he had lamented om the telegram group we both are members,
I was the one who persuaded him to at least give me the username so i can alert other members to be careful of him.
Re: Augustine With Nairaland Moniker aaustin921 Is A Thief by noobody(m): 11:26am On Jun 02, 2017
Funlord2:

Dominique I can see you viewing! You guys should be assisting us in completely deleting the monikers of names and numbers on those scam lists! You are giving these criminals power with the delay!

Actually the pictture was up ttill this morning wen i checked i saved it to show the guy that was scammed,since he is new to nairaland,he told me he doesnt kmow how nairaland works,if u want proof of our chat i can send it as well.this is the time i saved his pix,chk d time stamp pls.

Re: Augustine With Nairaland Moniker aaustin921 Is A Thief by Funlord2(m): 11:28am On Jun 02, 2017
noobody:

Good question,aboug the case i mentioned on the exchange thread,the guy that was scammed told me a friend linked him up with @aaustine921.
The guy told me they had conversations on whatsapp,which i confirmed,he sent me there chat screenshots the number which confirmed it belong to the same one @aaustine used.
As well the scammed already gave up sef,after he had lamented om the telegram group we both are members,
I was the one who persuaded him to at least give me the username so i can alert other members to be careful of him.

Let him tell you the username or give you the number of that friend that told him to contact aaustin! They are part of a team
Re: Augustine With Nairaland Moniker aaustin921 Is A Thief by noobody(m): 11:34am On Jun 02, 2017
Funlord2:

Let him tell you the username or give you the number of that friend that told him to contact aaustin! They are part of a team

Ok,but here is one dat was scammed username as he told me,username sef funny.
I would come back with d number of the one who refered in a bit,let me ask the scammed!

Re: Augustine With Nairaland Moniker aaustin921 Is A Thief by noobody(m): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2017
According to the scammed,this particular op refered him to @aaustine

Over to you guys.
Re: Augustine With Nairaland Moniker aaustin921 Is A Thief by DeOutspokenKing(m): 11:48am On Jun 02, 2017
Funlord2:

I am the one that got scammed and i knew that i bleeped up big time but stuff like this can happen to just anyone. It isn't like am a novice when it comes to online stuffs, i was just being unlucky to have trusted the wrong person. Am willing to share 1/4 of the money with anyone with useful info about the guy, am ready to do anything just to nab him.
Re: Augustine With Nairaland Moniker aaustin921 Is A Thief by Funlord2(m): 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
DeOutspokenKing:

I am the one that got scammed and i knew that i bleeped up big time but stuff like this can happen to just anyone. It isn't like am a novice when it comes to online stuffs, i was just being unlucky to have trusted the wrong person. Am willing to share 1/4 of the money with anyone with useful info about the guy, am ready to do anything just to nab him.

Ok solid! Put up your what's app data let me ask some questions?
Re: Augustine With Nairaland Moniker aaustin921 Is A Thief by DeOutspokenKing(m): 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
Funlord2:

Ok solid! Put up your what's app data let me ask some questions?

I beg your pardon. Do you meant you wanna chat with me on whatsapp?
Re: Augustine With Nairaland Moniker aaustin921 Is A Thief by Funlord2(m): 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
Deoutspokenking! Do you expect me to be asking you sensitive questions regarding the scammers details on NL when it is obvious the scammer may be reading them?
Re: Augustine With Nairaland Moniker aaustin921 Is A Thief by DeOutspokenKing(m): 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
Funlord2:

Deoutspokenking! Do you expect me to be asking you sensitive questions regarding the scammers details on NL when it is obvious the scammer may be reading them?

Okay, here is my whatsapp number. 08137454629
Re: Augustine With Nairaland Moniker aaustin921 Is A Thief by noobody(m): 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
Funlord2:

You are right he is definately reading this,he has come online today
Re: Augustine With Nairaland Moniker aaustin921 Is A Thief by TTdouble(m): 2:56am On Jun 03, 2017
Story like this is why I started selling my Funds using PexBank escrow. Any buyer who want to buy my fund will have to pay into Pexbank account first, I send him the fund he confirms and PexBank releases my money to me. I cannot afford to throw away my labour at fiverr to these scammers, Never! I had posted many Paypal offer here and when these scammers contacted me and found that they have to use PexBank escrow, they ran with their foot on their head. one even called me stingy.

I suggest that fund sellers and buyers join Pexbank and avoid all these stories here and there. Please I'm not the owner of Pexbank but I had found their service worthy and trusted.

See my signature for my Pexbank ecurrency offers (sold and the available offers)
Re: Augustine With Nairaland Moniker aaustin921 Is A Thief by DeOutspokenKing(m): 6:38am On Jun 05, 2017
TTdouble:
Story like this is why I started selling my Funds using PexBank escrow. Any buyer who want to buy my fund will have to pay into Pexbank account first, I send him the fund he confirms and PexBank releases my money to me. I cannot afford to throw away my labour at fiverr to these scammers, Never! I had posted many Paypal offer here and when these scammers contacted me and found that they have to use PexBank escrow, they ran with their foot on their head. one even called me stingy.

I suggest that fund sellers and buyers join Pexbank and avoid all these stories here and there. Please I'm not the owner of Pexbank but I had found their service worthy and trusted.

See my signature for my Pexbank ecurrency offers (sold and the available offers)

Thanks for sharing that, i have learnt from that bad experience but i have moved on and life goes on.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Sample Business Plan Of An Author/ Writer. / I Need A Supplier On Brazilian Wool, Xpression, Expression At Yenagoa. / Auhors. Let's Meet Up Here. Introduce Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.