Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today (4060 Views)

Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses After Receiving Sack Letter / How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank / Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 02, 2017
I run an account with this bank that their name start with K and end with E. One of my customers sent the sum of fourteen thousand naira to me via mobile transfer since Wednesday 31st May 2017 but I did not receive any alert pertaining to the transaction
I even checked my balance via the banking mobile application, the money wasn't there.
So I called the bank customer care centre and was informed the customer sent the money but I should exercise patience that I will be credited shortly maximum of 24 hours.
Fast forward to today, after two days I visited the banking hall to lodge a complaint and I was assured by the agent on duty that I will get my money today. So I decided to take a walk to the counter to withdraw the said amount (#14,000).
Can you imagine that the cashier probably because of the fact that he intended to cheat me was asking me all sorts of questions and gave me #12,000. I was in a haste to get back to work so I didn't count it at the counter (my mistake).
I promise to close my account with that dubious bank before the end of next week.
And we Nigerians will be shouting corruption in high places not knowing that we ourselves are the corruption
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by Swegzfreak: 10:18am On Jun 02, 2017
Sorry o
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 02, 2017
At least,you learnt a lesson. Next time even if you withdraw from an ATM,count it before leaving angry

1 Like

Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by johnbuck81(m): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2017
A certain cashier did something to me like that.I went to pay my younger brother school fees,i counted the money like 3times before leaving the house.i got to the bank and still count one more time before giving the cashier.she counted the money in such a way I couldn't see..suddenly she told me my money is running short of 2k..i couldn't argue cos lots of people were waiting.i gave her the 2k from my own pocket.i got home that day and was mad at my self for not arguing with her.
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 02, 2017
Lalasticlala. Come and see corruption in lower places
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 02, 2017
Keystone bank cheesy

Closed my account with them since last year

1 Like

Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by wadetaw202: 11:19am On Jun 02, 2017
alexistaiwo:
I run an account with this bank that their name start with K and end with E. One of my customers sent the sum of fourteen thousand naira to me via mobile transfer since Wednesday 31st May 2017 but I did not receive any alert pertaining to the transaction
I even checked my balance via the banking mobile application, the money wasn't there.
So I called the bank customer care centre and was informed the customer sent the money but I should exercise patience that I will be credited shortly maximum of 24 hours.
Fast forward to today, after two days I visited the banking hall to lodge a complaint and I was assured by the agent on duty that I will get my money today. So I decided to take a walk to the counter to withdraw the said amount (#14,000).
Can you imagine that the cashier probably because of the fact that he intended to cheat me was asking me all sorts of questions and gave me #12,000. I was in a haste to get back to work so I didn't count it at the counter (my mistake).
I promise to close my account with that dubious bank before the end of next week.
And we Nigerians will be shouting corruption in high places not knowing that we ourselves are the corruption

No.man with a useful brain will collect money from counter and not count it before leaving, no matter how busy he claims to be.
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by wadetaw202: 11:23am On Jun 02, 2017
johnbuck81:
A certain cashier did something to me like that.I went to pay my younger brother school fees,i counted the money like 3times before leaving the house.i got to the bank and still count one more time before giving the cashier.she counted the money in such a way I couldn't see..suddenly she told me my money is running short of 2k..i couldn't argue cos lots of people were waiting.i gave her the 2k from my own pocket.i got home that day and was mad at my self for not arguing with her.

People are just giving very stupid excuse here. You counted the money, but he claimed it wasn't complete and you couldn't shout on his head because of one funny excuse of people being around? You should have sonw more than beonf angry with yourself.
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 02, 2017
wadetaw202:

No.man with a useful brain will collect money from counter and not count it before leaving, no matter how busy he claims to be.

And you can't pass your point across minus the insult?
Nobody is above mistakes
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by onward4life(m): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
alexistaiwo:

lucky yu.
i lost more than 10k for that kill stone bank
in the name of compulsory cbn balance
kill some bank na advance iluminati
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by buklarbest: 3:54am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:
And you can't pass your point across minus the insult? Nobody is above mistakes
Morning to u Alex
My bank details Name: Olaleye BUKOLa
Acct No: 2208 500 809
Zenith bank Plc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by Humphreycool07(m): 3:57am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:
And you can't pass your point across minus the insult? Nobody is above mistakes
Good morning Alex my name is there. Acct Name.. Onwordi Humphrey Amaechi Account Num.. 3113407481 Bank..... First Bank. Thanks bro
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by 1realBobby(m): 4:07am On May 02, 2018
hey Alex my name is on the list...
ACN: 3075211995
Eguaoje Bobby
Firstbank
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by MrJames007: 4:08am On May 02, 2018
cool
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by MrJames007: 4:10am On May 02, 2018
cool

AccessBank
INEMESIT A.

cool
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by Raizo007: 4:11am On May 02, 2018
Gooday Alexistaiwo, 2079651776 UBA Gabriel A.
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by whogoesthere: 4:20am On May 02, 2018
Hello alexistaiwo

My name is on the list

0005774808 GTBank
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by IRIEBOY(m): 4:49am On May 02, 2018
good a.m.. my name is there... Oseni simon atabo,3068521627 first bank..
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by Nobody: 4:52am On May 02, 2018
buklarbest:

Morning to u Alex
My bank details Name: Olaleye BUKOLa
Acct No: 2208 500 809
Zenith bank Plc
You b man or woman
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by seunlayi(m): 5:01am On May 02, 2018
Thank you

Olayiwola Oluwaseun
gtb
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by nobsalis: 5:42am On May 02, 2018
My username is on your list bro""" (Nobsalis)
Acc No: 2190125233
Bank: Zenith bank.
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by takeoff: 5:45am On May 02, 2018
acct no - access bank
Adenike Bola
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by alexie4real(m): 5:47am On May 02, 2018
After u review this is my details

Skye bank

Alexander otori jatto
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by FunnyDude(m): 5:48am On May 02, 2018
One and only FunnyDude

GTBANK
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by Nasty22(m): 5:56am On May 02, 2018
Here are my banking details

Access bank
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by Nobody: 6:04am On May 02, 2018

Onimisi Enebe

First Bank

Username:onisler

Onimisi Enebe

First Bank

Username:onisler
First bank

Smith Sydney chukwuemeka

Awon legit funder noni
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by Zamad(m): 6:11am On May 02, 2018
@ALEXISTAIWO I QUOTED UR POST AT 7:38PM BY 7:47PM AND INDICATED MY INTREST YET I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND MY NAME ON UR LIST.I'VE BEEN ACTIVE ON THE THREAD SO I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW I'M MISSING OUT.
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:19am On May 02, 2018
AlexisTaiwo, I show 4 the list...
Equal2detask

GTBank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Get An Active U.S Credit Card And Use it To Make Payment Online / Opay Android Pos Machine / How To Change My Opay Account Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.