Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today (4068 Views)

Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses After Receiving Sack Letter / How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank / Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by Nobody: 9:09am On May 02, 2018
Use this:

Fidelity bank

Thanks
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by bazkid24(m): 9:12am On May 02, 2018
bazkid24:
Good morning, alexistaiwo

My name is on the list. Bazkid

Bank Name:Zenith Bank

Account Number:2208780629

Account Name:Ibrahim Abdulbasit Olalekan
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by hazard1759(m): 9:13am On May 02, 2018
Hazard1759
Gbaishima Terfa
GTB

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by Addme: 9:14am On May 02, 2018
Can someone help me check if my name is on that list?
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by 02emrys(m): 9:19am On May 02, 2018
thorrvik55:

Ur joking right, ur monicker is 02emry and the monicker dat appeared twice is emzry not emry. I saw it since the list was posted and quoted Alexis this morning about it after he said dat he will replace dormant monickers...
alexistaiwo come and address this issue
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by AmNuhell: 9:19am On May 02, 2018
Ope oo, Gewise7 appeared twice.

Kindly replace it with mine.
GTB - 0209952185 Emmanuel

Thanks
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by thorrvik55(m): 9:23am On May 02, 2018
02emrys:
just check when I posted it

Go to the other thread, the sports betting thread and check when I posted... I had to go through comments made by other to make sure no one had already indicated interest before letting him know of the monicker dat appeared twice...
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:25am On May 02, 2018
Pepjoe:
Well Done Guys! Why is it that I can't bet with N99.01 in bet9ja? In New mobile it shows N100, but shows 99.01 in old mobile

Minimum Stake: #100
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by 02emrys(m): 9:28am On May 02, 2018
thorrvik55:

Go to the other thread, the sports betting thread and check when I posted... I had to go through comments made by other to make sure no one had already indicated interest before letting him know of the monicker dat appeared twice...
Check my post
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by newsheriffintown: 9:29am On May 02, 2018
replace whogoesthere with my mine, that account his dormant

2117366062 usirado esther zenith bank

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by 02emrys(m): 9:29am On May 02, 2018
thorrvik55:

Ur joking right, ur monicker is 02emry and the monicker dat appeared twice is emzry not emry. I saw it since the list was posted and quoted Alexis this morning about it after he said dat he will replace dormant monickers...

Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by 02emrys(m): 9:30am On May 02, 2018
thorrvik55:

Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by Chijohn42k(m): 9:30am On May 02, 2018
Addme:
Can someone help me check if my name is on that list?
I think is dere because of d way is written

Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by Justhere: 9:31am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo, i made the list.
bank diamond bank
account no 0000887259
thanks. name abiodun G.
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by 02emrys(m): 9:31am On May 02, 2018
thorrvik55:

This is when you posted

Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by thorrvik55(m): 9:32am On May 02, 2018
[quote author=02emrys post=67206098][/quote]

Check for my post here :

https://www.nairaland.com/4263535/football-other-sports-betting-season/1879#67204650
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by winnerz: 9:32am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Domlayomi
Zamad
02emrys
thorrvik55

Please drop your details and the dormant account you are replacing.

Alexistaiwo, I counted 89 names on that list. Let me complete it 90.

3036400154 First Bank, Savings.
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by Chijohn42k(m): 9:35am On May 02, 2018
Nwaodomba john chinonso
access bank
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by eduzz(m): 9:39am On May 02, 2018
Edu O
Fcmb

thanks bro

cc alexistaiwo
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by Nobody: 9:40am On May 02, 2018
Obaiyi Lawson.
GT bank
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by rednuth(m): 9:54am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:
I run an account with this bank that their name start with K and end with E. One of my customers sent the sum of fourteen thousand naira to me via mobile transfer since Wednesday 31st May 2017 but I did not receive any alert pertaining to the transaction
I even checked my balance via the banking mobile application, the money wasn't there.
So I called the bank customer care centre and was informed the customer sent the money but I should exercise patience that I will be credited shortly maximum of 24 hours.
Fast forward to today, after two days I visited the banking hall to lodge a complaint and I was assured by the agent on duty that I will get my money today. So I decided to take a walk to the counter to withdraw the said amount (#14,000).
Can you imagine that the cashier probably because of the fact that he intended to cheat me was asking me all sorts of questions and gave me #12,000. I was in a haste to get back to work so I didn't count it at the counter (my mistake).
I promise to close my account with that dubious bank before the end of next week.
And we Nigerians will be shouting corruption in high places not knowing that we ourselves are the corruption

gtbank 0108085582
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by motta(m): 10:00am On May 02, 2018
0107227576 gtb. igbinevbo osahon
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by whogoesthere: 10:02am On May 02, 2018
newsheriffintown:
replace whogoesthere with my mine, that account his dormant

2117366062 usirado esther zenith bank
really Check again Mr. Man
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by peaceful27: 10:15am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:
I run an account with this bank that their name start with K and end with E. One of my customers sent the sum of fourteen thousand naira to me via mobile transfer since Wednesday 31st May 2017 but I did not receive any alert pertaining to the transaction
I even checked my balance via the banking mobile application, the money wasn't there.
So I called the bank customer care centre and was informed the customer sent the money but I should exercise patience that I will be credited shortly maximum of 24 hours.
Fast forward to today, after two days I visited the banking hall to lodge a complaint and I was assured by the agent on duty that I will get my money today. So I decided to take a walk to the counter to withdraw the said amount (#14,000).
Can you imagine that the cashier probably because of the fact that he intended to cheat me was asking me all sorts of questions and gave me #12,000. I was in a haste to get back to work so I didn't count it at the counter (my mistake).
I promise to close my account with that dubious bank before the end of next week.
And we Nigerians will be shouting corruption in high places not knowing that we ourselves are the corruption
why did u omit my name from the list
I quote u with my bet9ja detail
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by saintkeppy(m): 10:15am On May 02, 2018
PUNTERS' LIST grin grin grin
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by IamNanas(m): 10:34am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Oga Alexistaiwo, CheeBoo has given the go-ahead for me to replace him on the list. Please confirm with him.
My account details are :
Williams Nanaboemi
UBA
Thanks
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by kurlz(f): 10:44am On May 02, 2018
Kurlz Uba 2066866958
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by Zamad(m): 10:49am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Domlayomi
Zamad
02emrys
thorrvik55

Please drop your details and the dormant account you are replacing.
I'll be replacing adukoni2016 Cc:alexistaiwo
Re: How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today by puskin: 10:49am On May 02, 2018
Thread has being derailed.

whats all this??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Make Money From Drawing Nigerian Celebrity Like Psquare, Wizkid, Tonto Dike / Buy And Pay On Aliexpress, Ebay , Paypal With Lowest Rate Here. / Have You Experienced This With Facebook Ads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.