Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Reps Probe Award Of Multi-billion Naira Contract To 5-day-old Firm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Probe Award Of Multi-billion Naira Contract To 5-day-old Firm (22691 Views)

Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" / Reps Probe $1.046m Withdrawal By Nigerian Embassy In Israel / Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Probe Award Of Multi-billion Naira Contract To 5-day-old Firm by ivandragon: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
by the time this administration is done with Nigeria & Nigerians... the damage would be almost irreparable.

1 Like

Re: Reps Probe Award Of Multi-billion Naira Contract To 5-day-old Firm by Dollabiz: 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
Themselves
Re: Reps Probe Award Of Multi-billion Naira Contract To 5-day-old Firm by naijajobx: 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
o
Re: Reps Probe Award Of Multi-billion Naira Contract To 5-day-old Firm by pokipoki: 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hmmm. The present government is really fighting corruption to standstill. Bunch of clowns !!!!

1 Like

Re: Reps Probe Award Of Multi-billion Naira Contract To 5-day-old Firm by Abfinest007(m): 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
they will only probe d one will not benefit them
Re: Reps Probe Award Of Multi-billion Naira Contract To 5-day-old Firm by sshalom(m): 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
DONSMITH123:
all we have in this country are Dealers and not leaders.

I am 65% in agreement with your statement. Terrible reality!
Re: Reps Probe Award Of Multi-billion Naira Contract To 5-day-old Firm by jude90(m): 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
REMINDER of what happened when......

A Yoruba friend asked me: Under what conditions would you support "One Nigeria" and let go of the Biafra agitation and let it die down and finally laid to rest for good?
Here was my response:
1. Close down Lagos ports and Open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri ports.
2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports only local connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights direct and major connecting flights.
3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos, Kano and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.
4. All federal governments’ agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC, e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
6.All oil companies must relocate their head offices to PH, as the oil capital of Nigeria.
7. Let the northern children gain admission into federal schools with 300 score points while the South Eastern Children should gain admission with only 20 score points .
8. Let all federal road projects in the North/SW should be handled by one local companies and the one in the SE/SS should be handled by Julius Berger and foreign construction companies.
If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented for 50years , we can try one Nigeria and let see if you the North and SW will like it for a month...
Meaning, Yorubas and Hausas needing to get international visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, etc., etc.
The Yoruba friend replied: You can’t be serious, this is wickedness and I said...
Really? Don’t you think South Eastern part of Nigeria have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50

1 Like

Re: Reps Probe Award Of Multi-billion Naira Contract To 5-day-old Firm by DWJOBScom(m): 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
Teflon5:

See this one.. PDP still d exist
of course PDP is here to stay and the propaganda of APC will not stop it!
Re: Reps Probe Award Of Multi-billion Naira Contract To 5-day-old Firm by aleeyus(m): 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
Yeah, I think you're right!
Zenithpeak:

Because he's a Kenyan born in Nigeria grin
Re: Reps Probe Award Of Multi-billion Naira Contract To 5-day-old Firm by Kbanka: 12:10am On Jun 03, 2017
If it was during PDP time, you and I wouldn't have known about this. It's all part of the fight against corruption. Under APC, NASS is doing a better job of regulating and checking excesses if government.
DWJOBScom:
Election is almost here so the thieves will steal to fund the parry!

But they are in APC so they're covered and not thieves until they go run off to PDP
Re: Reps Probe Award Of Multi-billion Naira Contract To 5-day-old Firm by Kbanka: 12:22am On Jun 03, 2017
shocked very smart response, my guy. I'm sure your Yoruba friend was in awe of your brilliance. You failed to mention Owerri. Is that nt the capital of biafra? Abi your capital doesn't need development? I expect brilliant response from you please.
jude90:
REMINDER of what happened when......

A Yoruba friend asked me: Under what conditions would you support "One Nigeria" and let go of the Biafra agitation and let it die down and finally laid to rest for good?
Here was my response:
1. Close down Lagos ports and Open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri ports.
2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports only local connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights direct and major connecting flights.
3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos, Kano and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.
4. All federal governments’ agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC, e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
6.All oil companies must relocate their head offices to PH, as the oil capital of Nigeria.
7. Let the northern children gain admission into federal schools with 300 score points while the South Eastern Children should gain admission with only 20 score points .
8. Let all federal road projects in the North/SW should be handled by one local companies and the one in the SE/SS should be handled by Julius Berger and foreign construction companies.
If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented for 50years , we can try one Nigeria and let see if you the North and SW will like it for a month...
Meaning, Yorubas and Hausas needing to get international visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, etc., etc.
The Yoruba friend replied: You can’t be serious, this is wickedness and I said...
Really? Don’t you think South Eastern part of Nigeria have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50
Re: Reps Probe Award Of Multi-billion Naira Contract To 5-day-old Firm by pauladonis(m): 5:37am On Jun 03, 2017
Gh0stFreak:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/reps-probe-award-multi-billion-naira-contract-5-day-old-firm/

Sometimes, I wish these so called leaders all had a taste of what north Korean leaders are facing in the hands of their dictator... How dare you not show up for a meeting called to discuss your errors. Name firing squad go finish that leader and his family for desert.
Re: Reps Probe Award Of Multi-billion Naira Contract To 5-day-old Firm by DWJOBScom(m): 6:34am On Jun 03, 2017
Kbanka:
If it was during PDP time, you and I wouldn't have known about this. It's all part of the fight against corruption. Under APC, NASS is doing a better job of regulating and checking excesses if government.

and Stella Oduah was known during buhari's era right?

come on
Re: Reps Probe Award Of Multi-billion Naira Contract To 5-day-old Firm by Kbanka: 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mention 5 others under the 7th NASS. Were yu not in this country when Farouk Lawan did what he did with Otedola? How did both of them end up?
DWJOBScom:

and Stella Oduah was known during buhari's era right?

come on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Remains In Intensive Care Unit, Three Days Later / Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC / See Why The National Assembly Is Powerless Without The Mace In The House!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.