Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Heals Man Of 2-month-old Stomach Pains (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Heals Man Of 2-month-old Stomach Pains (photo) (988 Views)

Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu’s Handshake ‘heals’ IPOB Supporter Of Stomach Pains – Biaf / Nnamdi Kanu’s Handshake ‘heals’ IPOB Supporter Of Stomach Pains – Biafran Claims / Breaking:Nnamdi Kanu’s Handshake ‘heals’ IPOB Supporter Of Stomach Pains–Biafran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Heals Man Of 2-month-old Stomach Pains (photo) by stane007: 10:25am On Jun 02, 2017
A Facebook user shared this testimony of how a handshake with IPOB leader now turned prophet, Nnamdi Kanu healed a man with 2-month-old stomach ache.

My Handshake with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (Nwachineke) today!!!.
Minutes ago my great town ozzuh villa, Umunnachi hosted the Prophet of biafra land.
He took time to greet both the elders and youths present.
One of the youths who also had a handshake with the Prophet, confirmed that his stomach pains of about two months disappeared immediately.
Biafran restoration seems closer than ever.
All hail Nnamdi Kanu...

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/nnamdi-kanu-heals-man-2-month-old-stomach-ache-photo.html

lalasticlala

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals Man Of 2-month-old Stomach Pains (photo) by willzy0909: 10:26am On Jun 02, 2017
All hail biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals Man Of 2-month-old Stomach Pains (photo) by MaziOmenuko: 10:26am On Jun 02, 2017
Hehehe...na like this ee dey start. Soon, him go become spiritual leader, physical leader, emotional leader and terrestrial leader. Him go soon be idol to be worshiped just like a lot of people dey worship pastors.

Na like this, small-small.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals Man Of 2-month-old Stomach Pains (photo) by Benevee: 10:30am On Jun 02, 2017
am an igbo guy but I don't believe this
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals Man Of 2-month-old Stomach Pains (photo) by najoke: 10:30am On Jun 02, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu don Turn TB Joshua....these gullible people again....I knew all these Jew thing na future Business plan for Cownugrin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals Man Of 2-month-old Stomach Pains (photo) by najoke: 10:30am On Jun 02, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Hehehe...na like this ee dey start. Soon, him go become spiritual leader, physical leader, emotional leader and terrestrial leader. Him go soon be idol to be worshiped just like a lot of people dey worship pastors.

Na like this, small-small.
Gbam grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals Man Of 2-month-old Stomach Pains (photo) by BininKingdom: 10:32am On Jun 02, 2017
HMM
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals Man Of 2-month-old Stomach Pains (photo) by BininKingdom: 10:36am On Jun 02, 2017
Benevee:
am an igbo guy but I don't believe this

HOW ARE YOU SURE THE OP JUST FORGED THIS TO MOCK IPOB?

THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE KNOWN FOR, COMMENTS FROM THE PEOPLE WOULD MAKE SENSE BUT IT'S FAKE.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals Man Of 2-month-old Stomach Pains (photo) by slimthugchimee(m): 10:37am On Jun 02, 2017
smh for some senseless human beings
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals Man Of 2-month-old Stomach Pains (photo) by galadima77(m): 10:37am On Jun 02, 2017
Wonders shall never end...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals Man Of 2-month-old Stomach Pains (photo) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 02, 2017
Welcome to St Ipob miracle ministry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals Man Of 2-month-old Stomach Pains (photo) by Origin(f): 10:39am On Jun 02, 2017
When his job as a pastor's stuntman failed.

And he is now seeking new job with Nnamdi kanu.

Is that testimony supposed to be the application letter

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals Man Of 2-month-old Stomach Pains (photo) by muykem: 10:40am On Jun 02, 2017
Everything about IPOB is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals Man Of 2-month-old Stomach Pains (photo) by paramakina202: 10:50am On Jun 02, 2017
My hand no dey o.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals Man Of 2-month-old Stomach Pains (photo) by Jaymaxxy(m): 10:50am On Jun 02, 2017
Chai! Una mumu don reach this level?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals Man Of 2-month-old Stomach Pains (photo) by dessz(m): 11:01am On Jun 02, 2017
LMFAO

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals Man Of 2-month-old Stomach Pains (photo) by austinvsb1(m): 11:20am On Jun 02, 2017
Oya kanu baddest! Eyan jesu kristi grin grin

I really didnt think hynosis and nlp worked on nigerians until this guy came around. Sharp guy wink

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals Man Of 2-month-old Stomach Pains (photo) by yarimo(m): 11:21am On Jun 02, 2017
IPOB IPOB IPOB

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals Man Of 2-month-old Stomach Pains (photo) by Omofunaab2: 11:21am On Jun 02, 2017
Bunch of clowns

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals Man Of 2-month-old Stomach Pains (photo) by akinyeleaa: 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
Una no go kill person

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals Man Of 2-month-old Stomach Pains (photo) by daveson2020(m): 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nnamdi kanu is not just an ordinary mortal man. If you doubt me go ask DSS guys. as his radio broadcast follower I can assure you that since yr 2014 all his prophecies or predictions has come to pass. He is not just that simple, he is an institution, he is ordained, he is a son of chukwu okike abiama. He knows whom he is, he knew the power God gave to him the power to curse and bless.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals Man Of 2-month-old Stomach Pains (photo) by adegeye38(m): 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
another kim jung Iil in the making

supreme leader

spiritual leader

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals Man Of 2-month-old Stomach Pains (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
Na so e dey start.

Very soon he'll be revered as a god of some sort.

Religion indeed is the opium of the masses undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals Man Of 2-month-old Stomach Pains (photo) by basty: 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
All hail the Jesus Christ of igboland. He is Jew now and will graduate to be the descendant of David and the last born of Mary.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State And South East,the Truth Igbos Are Afraid Of. / The Real Reason France Supported Biafra During Nigerian Civil War / Ten (10) Things You Need To Know About Late Yusuf Maitama Sule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.