Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Presentation Assistance On Non-conformist Culture Among Youths In Africa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Presentation Assistance On Non-conformist Culture Among Youths In Africa (371 Views)

'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation / Cornell University Student Strips In Class To Defend Her Presentation In NewYork / Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Presentation Assistance On Non-conformist Culture Among Youths In Africa by vizela20(f): 10:43am On Jun 02, 2017
Hi ..Need assistance ASAP, I given an assignment to be presented next week Tuesday.. please need your contribution to my work... The question is to be answered I this format...
1..identify the problem(describe it)
2..causes of the problem
3..Stakeholders (is the problem caused by humans, who are those people affected by the problem).
4..Political, socio and economic effect of the problem.
5..identify various ways the problem was managed in the past.
6..the role of social studies education in manag
ing the problem that has been identified..
The main question now is NON-CONFORMIST CULTURE AMONG YOUTHS IN AFRICA AND THE EMERGENCE OF VIOLENCE...
god bless you as you bring in your contributions...
Re: Presentation Assistance On Non-conformist Culture Among Youths In Africa by Johnsown1(m): 7:51am On Apr 10, 2018
Happy birthday pretty. I wish u More blessings of the Lord and mercy

(1) (Reply)

Help A Student Please / Corp Member Shows Off Mum Who Sold Pap To Train Him In School / Ptdf Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.