Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,641 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

NYSC Member Attempts Suicide In Calabar Orientation Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Member Attempts Suicide In Calabar Orientation Camp (1659 Views)

Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp / NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Member Attempts Suicide In Calabar Orientation Camp by Blonchilli(m): 11:20am On Jun 02, 2017
I just called my brother who's serving in cross river, he's currently in camp,CROSS RIVER STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, AKAMKPA, CROSS RIVER STATE and he told me how a female corper attempted suicide after she was harassed by a female soldier. According to him she was ordered out of the room yesterday by the soldier but she refused because she was not well but the soldier got aggresive, poured water on her and started raining hurtful abuse on her.
She had been crying all day and was found later in the room hanging from the ceiling fan. She was rushed to the hospital with an ambulance. The camp cordinator have been trying to get the matter under control. No news about the female soldier.

Re: NYSC Member Attempts Suicide In Calabar Orientation Camp by slimthugchimee(m): 11:23am On Jun 02, 2017
poor thing, well I don't fvcking care
Re: NYSC Member Attempts Suicide In Calabar Orientation Camp by lukma227(m): 11:24am On Jun 02, 2017
The shd flog brain into her head, what warrant suicide here?
Re: NYSC Member Attempts Suicide In Calabar Orientation Camp by dnoable08: 11:32am On Jun 02, 2017
All these indomie children that can't handle pressure. They would have allowed her die small sef b4 rescuing her. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Attempts Suicide In Calabar Orientation Camp by Blonchilli(m): 11:37am On Jun 02, 2017
lukma227:
The shd flog brain into her head, what warrant suicide here?
Nobody knows what she was going through bro. Don't say that. A wise man said 'Madness is like gravity, all it needs is a little push'

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Attempts Suicide In Calabar Orientation Camp by Blonchilli(m): 11:38am On Jun 02, 2017
dnoable08:
All these indomie children that can't handle pressure. They would have allowed her die small sef b4 rescuing her. Nonsense
She could be going through her worse moment
Re: NYSC Member Attempts Suicide In Calabar Orientation Camp by dnoable08: 11:46am On Jun 02, 2017
Blonchilli:

She could be going through her worse moment
Eazy ma fault? Anyway to be serious it could have more to do than just what the OP has told us. But judging solely on what the OP has said, she could be going through her worse moments because of her stupidity
Re: NYSC Member Attempts Suicide In Calabar Orientation Camp by Oblitz(m): 11:51am On Jun 02, 2017
Hmm
Re: NYSC Member Attempts Suicide In Calabar Orientation Camp by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
dnoable08:
I don't blame you but the ever DULL NIGERIAN GOVERNMENTS... who have made u think people die because it's GOD'S TIME...

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Attempts Suicide In Calabar Orientation Camp by kuchikau1: 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
All these stupid lazy gal. If na to form slay queen or to open ToTO WIDE, DEY GO sabi. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Attempts Suicide In Calabar Orientation Camp by oseka101(m): 7:34am On Jun 03, 2017
kuchikau1:
All these stupid lazy gal. If na to form slay queen or to open ToTO WIDE, DEY GO sabi. Nonsense!
I have a song for you young man it's goes like this..
You are a foöl, You are a foöl *2
You are a foöl, You are a foöl
Yes indeed a very big one..

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Attempts Suicide In Calabar Orientation Camp by kuchikau1: 11:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
oseka101:
I have a song for you young man it's goes like this..
You are a foöl, You are a foöl *2
You are a foöl, You are a foöl
Yes indeed a very big one..
ur father is my role model.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Attempts Suicide In Calabar Orientation Camp by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
Is sucide the next option.

(1) (Reply)

Notice To OAU Prospective Corps Member For Batch B, 2017 NYSC Mobilization / Buhari Rules Out Scrapping Of NYSC Scheme / NPOWER BATCH C TEST DATES AND PAST QUESTIONS (DOWNLOAD FOR FREE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.