Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Need Sugesstions For Mmorpg Games - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Need Sugesstions For Mmorpg Games (816 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Sugesstions For Mmorpg Games by williamhawk: 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hello there in all my years of gaming i have been playing games with guns like csgo battlefield,cod and all that stuff but i heard about mmorpg games the first time i heard about them i thought that the rpg in mmorpg was the rocket launcher from battlefield XD but when i started watching Sword Art Online (its an anime series about an mmorpg game)I thought it was really cool then a friend of mine told me about world of warcraft which apparently is an mmorpg game i jumped in to it hyped but i littelary didnt understand anything so i gave up.So basiclly what i want is a good mmorpg online game in the style of Sword Art Online example:level up system,item gathering,monster hunting,team creation,dungeons,bosses and all that stuff (also it would be better if it is free) any suggestions!??

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References: https://www.theverge.com/2016/3/4/11159802/need-sugesstions-for-mmorpg-games

Corporate Marketing Video Example
Re: Need Sugesstions For Mmorpg Games by uraniumman(m): 12:12pm On May 02, 2020
Try Blade and Soul
Re: Need Sugesstions For Mmorpg Games by Williboss(m): 12:14pm On May 02, 2020
Hi dude, mmorpg games are cool namely by the fact that it renders an atmosphere of reality. If you looking for a free mmorpg game I would recommend to you World of Tanks, at first it seemed trivial but after a while it attracted me, so, I wasted some time playing for dayscheesycheesy . I know, it is an interesting strategy game with successful graphics. Besides this, there is also Kingdom Under Fire 2 or League Of Legends. I just tried them and I can't say much, but look quite attractive)).

(1) (Reply)

Nikiminaj Sister_impersonating Her(video) / Rock The Eagles Jersey And Let Rate It (rock & Rate) / Operamini Shake And Win 2023 Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.