Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,095 members, 7,849,423 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

Arsenal Offer £87million For Monaco Starlet Kylian Mbappe, According To Report - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Offer £87million For Monaco Starlet Kylian Mbappe, According To Report (462 Views)

Arsenal Offer £40m Plus Three Players For Wilfried Zaha / Kylian Mbappe Donates £27,000 For Emiliano Sala Pilot Search / Kylian Mbappe Is Partly Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Offer £87million For Monaco Starlet Kylian Mbappe, According To Report by Ebonybet(m): 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
It is not in Arsene Wenger’s nature to spend huge money on one player but if it’s true it would be more than double of his record signing of Mesut Ozil, worth £42.5million.

Arsenal’s chances were given a boost when the Frenchman said he would not be afraid to leave the Ligue 1 champions.

Mbappe said: “Why play less? I’ll have time to reflect on that and no, I’m not afraid to leave.

“The advice of [Deschamps] counts. That will not guide my choice, but it will count.

“I do not think I will go to his office to ask. But there’s plenty of time to think about all this. There are important matches for Frances.”

“Zidane the player made me dream and still makes me dream when I watch videos of him.

“The coach is completely different, he is a great coach who has quickly achieved results and continues to develop.”

While Manchester City chiefs have distanced themselves from a reported £113.5m offer for his services.

MORE @ http://blog.ebonybet.com/england/arsenal-offer-87million-for-monaco-starlet-kylian-mbappe-according-to-report-in-france/

(1) (Reply)

Cheikh Tiote’s Last Whatsapp Chat With Friend Revealed After Tragic Death / Ander Herrera Is One Of The Smartest Players I Have Managed - Jose Mourinho / 1.30 odds Available For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.