Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Mild Drama At National Hospital Abuja On The 1st Of June - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mild Drama At National Hospital Abuja On The 1st Of June (884 Views)

How My 17 Year Old Son Died At National Hospital Abuja / Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics / NAFDAC Headquarters Abuja On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mild Drama At National Hospital Abuja On The 1st Of June by PStacks(m): 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
Unconfirmed reports had it that the Hospital Management loaned money from a bank to finance consultants in the Hospital and cars were used as collateral and then the loan had not been paid back and then the bank had gone to court to secure an injunction to collect the collateral the hospital management used in securing the loan..
the Bank comes around with towing vans and police men to tow away the cars, then the Hospital security puts the whole of the Hospital under lock and key there by blocking all entry and exit from the hospital to prevent the policemen and towing vehicle from getting away with the cars they came to tow initially. it was a real mild drama tho..

here is the video footage i captured from the occurrence..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry-CqUA3dCQ
Re: Mild Drama At National Hospital Abuja On The 1st Of June by FieryJustice(m): 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re: Mild Drama At National Hospital Abuja On The 1st Of June by PStacks(m): 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
FieryJustice:

olodo like you.. must you book space on every thread ni? Abi dem dey do you from village?
Re: Mild Drama At National Hospital Abuja On The 1st Of June by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
Na them private cars them use for collateral? abi the hospital na private hospital ni? Anyway, na naija ways.. Naija and drama be like... You know the rest.

Anyways, all upcoming artist on this platform should show love to your fellow up and comming, kindly copy and paste below to trend on your social medias' a new coming track scheduled to release on 1st july and record label please, he hopes for a great and better label.. Thanks

#dozanbamz_high_go Anticipate
Re: Mild Drama At National Hospital Abuja On The 1st Of June by PStacks(m): 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
Na them private cars them use for collateral? abi the hospital na private hospital ni? Anyway, na naija ways.. Naija and drama be like... You know the rest.

Anyways, all upcoming artist on this platform should show love to your fellow up and comming, kindly copy and paste below to trend on your social medias' a new coming track scheduled to release on 1st july and record label please, he hopes for a great and better label.. Thanks

#dozanbamz_high_go Anticipate

actually the cars I saw them towing had the green plate numbers suggesting they were government owned..

do you get?
Re: Mild Drama At National Hospital Abuja On The 1st Of June by FieryJustice(m): 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
PStacks:

olodo like you.. must you book space on every thread ni? Abi dem dey do you from village?

Re: Mild Drama At National Hospital Abuja On The 1st Of June by PStacks(m): 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
[quote author=FieryJustice post=57125478][/quote]

na so you go carry take know pikin wey dem no train from home.. nyamiri

ill-mannered, ill-cultured, un-clout, un-cout deranged nincoompoo..

didnt your mama train you any better?

next time put up your best behaviour in public forums.. okay..

now take this #10 and get a biscuit for your self..

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Mild Drama At National Hospital Abuja On The 1st Of June by FieryJustice(m): 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
PStacks:

na so you go carry take know pikin wey dem no train from home.. nyamiri

easy to say when this Is your life goal

Re: Mild Drama At National Hospital Abuja On The 1st Of June by PStacks(m): 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
FieryJustice:

easy to say when this Is your life goal

better than a riff raff that aint even got a goal whatsoever grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy nyamiri omo Igbo..
Re: Mild Drama At National Hospital Abuja On The 1st Of June by FieryJustice(m): 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
PStacks:

better than a riff raff that aint even got a goal whatsoever grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy nyamiri omo Igbo..

grin

Re: Mild Drama At National Hospital Abuja On The 1st Of June by PStacks(m): 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
FieryJustice:

grin

i always knew you were no different from Dino your role model and mentor..

i hope you know he is about to be recalled from the senate by the people of kogi state..

i just pray your people that sent you to nairaland recalls you.. Ajekun iya nio je... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mild Drama At National Hospital Abuja On The 1st Of June by FieryJustice(m): 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
PStacks:

i always knew you were no different from Dino your role model and mentor..

i hope you know he is about to be recalled from the senate by the people of kogi state..

i just pray your people that sent you to nairaland recalls you.. Ajekun iya nio je... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

get the Bleep out of here

Re: Mild Drama At National Hospital Abuja On The 1st Of June by PStacks(m): 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
FieryJustice:

get the Bleep out of here

seems you have a lot of time in your hands to gada all these worthless memes..

suggests to me you should keep a diary of a jobless youth wasting away his life..

i pity for naija my country with retards like you all around..

i mean.. you are just a hazard to yourself, a time bomb waiting to explode..

2019 is around the corner.. you can join political thugs on Dino melayes band and collect the usual #1000..

dont worry.. e go better cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mild Drama At National Hospital Abuja On The 1st Of June by FieryJustice(m): 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
PStacks:

seems you have a lot of time in your hands to gada all these worthless memes..

suggests to me you should keep a diary of a jobless youth wasting away his life..

i pity for naija my country with retards like you all around..

i mean.. you are just a hazard to yourself, a time bomb waiting to explode..

2019 is around the corner.. you can join political thugs on Dino melayes band and collect the usual #1000..

dont worry.. e go better cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

look at this one

Re: Mild Drama At National Hospital Abuja On The 1st Of June by PStacks(m): 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
FieryJustice:

look at this one

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i know say them full your hand repete.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

show your talent

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Been Living With Diabetes For Over 30 Years – Obasanjo / How Can I Add Some Weight? / Spiritual Healer And Fortune Teller +27836694179

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.