Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Top 5 Comedy Anime You Should Watch !!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 5 Comedy Anime You Should Watch !!! (557 Views)

Anime Lover's, Whats The Best 3 Anime You Have Watched / Share Yours:My Top 5 Comedy Series(Nigerian) Of All-time / 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Comedy Anime You Should Watch !!! by SkyCityBay1: 1:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
This one's for those who love to laugh out loud "LOL". So if you're looking for ridiculous plot lines and silliness,this list is for you. So here are the top 5 comedy anime you should watch !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2ZTP68T8js
Re: Top 5 Comedy Anime You Should Watch !!! by nonut: 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
No list here, except YouTube video?
You're a learner.
Re: Top 5 Comedy Anime You Should Watch !!! by SkyCityBay1: 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
nonut:
No list here, except YouTube video?
You're a learner.
when you watch the video,you will see the list,or is this your first time your using the internet? undecided
Re: Top 5 Comedy Anime You Should Watch !!! by nonut: 10:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
SkyCityBay1:
when you watch the video,you will see the list,or is this your first time your using the internet? undecided
Yeah, right. I don't know.
If you want to make money posting videos on YouTube, try something that's worth it.
It's only an idiot will click on that, just to see list of top 5 anime comedy.
Re: Top 5 Comedy Anime You Should Watch !!! by SkyCityBay1: 12:10am On Jun 03, 2017
nonut:

Yeah, right. I don't know.
If you want to make money posting videos on YouTube, try something that's worth it.
It's only an idiot will click on that, just to see list of top 5 anime comedy.
1 its comedy anime not anime comedy.2 i dont think we are close enough that i told you i wanted to make money on YouTube,3 so are you calling people that are interested in anime idiots or what? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Movie: Suuru – [starr. Bimbo Oshin & Mide Fm Abiodun] / Planeta Confirmed Cast. 2018 Superhero Movies / Ibile Filmz E-card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.