Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,687 members, 7,862,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

Rivers State Government School Where Snake Breeds In Classroom - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rivers State Government School Where Snake Breeds In Classroom (1568 Views)

Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats / Students' Romance In Classroom: Nigerians React / Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Government School Where Snake Breeds In Classroom by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
Here is one of the government owned dilapidated secondary school located in Ikwerre LGA. According to the teacher who sent this to me this afternoon, pupils who were in the classroom spotted a snake in one of their desk,leading to chaos. the snake was eventually killed by some of the pupils. imagine the nature of environment where students are bred. SMH! meanwhile the State government was busy commissioning some white elephant projects like Ecumenical centre, pleasure park, refurbishing high courts etc. certainly wike is working angry

Re: Rivers State Government School Where Snake Breeds In Classroom by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
more pic

Re: Rivers State Government School Where Snake Breeds In Classroom by sekundosekundo: 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
I thought they said that LOOTimi Amaechi renovated all the govnt schools in Rivers?.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Government School Where Snake Breeds In Classroom by agitator: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
You mean this school is in Ameachi's tribal land? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Government School Where Snake Breeds In Classroom by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
agitator:
You mean this school is in Ameachi's tribal land? angry angry angry

yes ooo. though, the percentage of schools in Ikwerre LGA neglected by Amaechi's Administration was lower than 5%.My friend who works with ministry of education told me that within 2009 to 2011, contracts awarded for all schools in Rivers state was spearheaded by Nyesom WIke while he was serving in Amaechi's cabinet as chief of staff
Re: Rivers State Government School Where Snake Breeds In Classroom by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
angry
Re: Rivers State Government School Where Snake Breeds In Classroom by pyyxxaro: 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
That state resemble Amaechi oh

Abeg make una nor kill am cry

Person nor fit disguise as reptile again for the Country embarassed angry
Re: Rivers State Government School Where Snake Breeds In Classroom by Oloriburukumods: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
What if it's jst amaechi paying them a visit
Re: Rivers State Government School Where Snake Breeds In Classroom by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hmmm! Shouldn't lalasticlacla be interested in his fav lunch? grin
Re: Rivers State Government School Where Snake Breeds In Classroom by Iamsheye(m): 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
i would not be suprised if this thread makes fp...you know lala and snakes na
Re: Rivers State Government School Where Snake Breeds In Classroom by 6pax: 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
if this is really a school in Ikwerri lga then its quit unfortunate.
for those of you castigating Amaechi let me tell you something. Amachi ruled Rivers state for about seven years 3months. during his time he proposed to build over 500 modern primary schools and 24 modern secondary schools in each lga. he started off his blue with the modern primary schools in which he delivered about 75% towards the expiration of his tenure while in the secondary he delivered about five modern secondary school that can pass for any university with complete sports facilities, ict, library, lab, conference center, school clinic, hostel, etc. he also renovated many schools.
I think Wike having zero interest in education has abandoned the educational blue print of his predecessor and these beautiful education infrastructure is even presently hardly maintained.

NB ONE government can not do it all cos governance is a continuum and I expect wike to continue from the good works of his predecessor.
Re: Rivers State Government School Where Snake Breeds In Classroom by 6pax: 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
I challenge anybody to present any public primary schools that stand the ones built by Amaechi in terms of quality, facilities, etc.
below is the standard of all the public primary schools (over four hundred) built by Amaechi in Rivers state
Facilities in those schools: well equiped ICT center, library, conference center, sick bay, football pitch, basket ball court, farm yard, play ground, etc

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2081316_sch1_jpegc79e4f2e8ee186c02a7d9820d6623312 www.nairaland.com/attachments/5285693_modelprimaryschoolelekahiariversstate_jpeg71702ab084c13dfeee03ec8fdd23e2b6 www.nairaland.com/attachments/2977895_img20151020075937_jpegf454a5b8d7e7bd4a455fb07be01cc226 [img]http://3.bp..com/-jSN-iYSGvC8/ULR-1ITJRII/AAAAAAAABHs/gRXcC02R82I/s1600/photo0096.jpg[/img]www.nairaland.com/attachments/2977876_img20151020075956_jpeg494feb1db315d9ac711fcc39a88bfbcc [img]https://flashpointnews.files./2012/11/amed.jpg?w=750[/img]sick bay
Re: Rivers State Government School Where Snake Breeds In Classroom by 6pax: 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
Port Harcourt being the first city in subsaharan Africa to be given the World book capital during Amaechi' tenure wasn't a fluke
Re: Rivers State Government School Where Snake Breeds In Classroom by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
no doubt, while he was busy developing the urban areas in line with GPH master plan, some rural schools were neglected

6pax:
Port Harcourt being the first city in subsaharan Africa to be given the World book capital during Amaechi' tenure wasn't a fluke
Re: Rivers State Government School Where Snake Breeds In Classroom by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
6pax:
if this is really a school in Ikwerri lga then its quit unfortunate.

I think Wike having zero interest in education has abandoned the educational blue print of his predecessor and these beautiful education infrastructure is even presently hardly maintained.

NB ONE government can not do it all cos governance is a continuum and I expect wike to continue from the good works of his predecessor.

you are on point. in fact most of the model schools are already loosing its aesthetic appeal. majority are poorly maintained
Re: Rivers State Government School Where Snake Breeds In Classroom by 6pax: 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
LexSteele:
no doubt, while he was busy developing the urban areas in line with GPH master plan, some rural schools were neglected

he built more schools in rural lga than even PHC like all the secondary schools were mainly built in rural areas

(1) (Reply)

Ijmb Exam Timetable Out 2018 / ASUU STRIKE!! Lecturers Rejects Buhari’s Latest Offer, Strike Continues / Olabisi Onabanjo University OOU Transcript Problems Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.