Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,115 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Have You Been To Any Of The Lagos State Government Citizen Mediation Centers. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Been To Any Of The Lagos State Government Citizen Mediation Centers. (1022 Views)

Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives / Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been To Any Of The Lagos State Government Citizen Mediation Centers. by dmangodwin(m): 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
I recent had to visit the Lagos state government citizen mediation center at Agege local government office. I think it's a very good step in the dispensation of quick and affordable justice in Lagos state.
Within a week of my first visit,the case came up for hearing and agreements where reached. Unlike normal courts where it take a lot of time, adjournment and expenses of hiring a lawyer. Both parties represent themselves in front of the mediator.
I will post more has events unfold. Please share you experience.
Re: Have You Been To Any Of The Lagos State Government Citizen Mediation Centers. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
Lagos and Orderliness Is like 5 and 60. it's hot headed Afonjeez that will now spoil everything
Re: Have You Been To Any Of The Lagos State Government Citizen Mediation Centers. by Adeevah(m): 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
I heard that its judgement is as recognised as a law court by the lagos state government...

If you are called twice and you don't show up, judgement will passed

As fast as nice

1 Like

Re: Have You Been To Any Of The Lagos State Government Citizen Mediation Centers. by dmangodwin(m): 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
Adeevah:
I heard that its judgement is as recognised as a law court by the lagos state government...

If you are called twice and you don't show up, judgement will passed

As fast as nice

Yes.I was told the same.
Re: Have You Been To Any Of The Lagos State Government Citizen Mediation Centers. by joladoyin(m): 6:35am On Jun 03, 2017
A brother underestimate them and got served a bitter pill

He is still working on reviving his business now

His landlord got a quick judgement to vacate his business premises, he was called to show up twice before judgement but he didn't...they threw all his properties out before he could wake up the next day

(1) (Reply)

Customs Intercept 140 Smuggled Snakes, Spiders, Millipedes / Man Popularly Known As BOSS Beaten To Stupor For Criminal Operations / EXPOSED! Four Girls Allegedly Using Juju To Trap Boys Using Their Wombs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.