Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,041 members, 7,863,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

NAIJAPARRY Crew Interview With Ade Brown The Aspirant SUL G.secretary Ede Poly. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NAIJAPARRY Crew Interview With Ade Brown The Aspirant SUL G.secretary Ede Poly. (349 Views)

Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. / Herdsmen Killings: Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Fulanis As Criminals – Sul / Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NAIJAPARRY Crew Interview With Ade Brown The Aspirant SUL G.secretary Ede Poly. by Naijaparry(m): 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
Naijaparry Crew: May we know you
Adebrown : Am ADEKUNLE Emmanuel Brown (P.K.A. ADE-BROWN) Student of applied chemistry, federal poly Ede, HND II
Naijaparry Crew: ADEKUNLE and BROWN, please what is the connection?
Adebrown: People often ask me. I have a dual citizenship my father Is a Nigerian and my mother is a Ghanaian.
Naijaparry Crew: What motivated you into student unionism ?
Adebrown: What motivated me is in the name of the union which is STUDENT UNION LEADERSHIP, it was the leadership in it that motivated my interest into student unionism because it’s my innate desire to provide leadership wherever I found opportunities to serve humanity.
Naijaparry Crew: You are coming out for what position
Adebrown : Am coming out for the office of GENERAL SECRETARY At SUL
Naijaparry Crew: What are you bringing to the table
Adebrown : Having studied, digested and understood the constitutional roles of the office of GENERAL SECRETARY and on that premise the following are my mission for the student community of this great citadel of learning.
To promote .... read details here >>> https://naijaparry./2017/05/29/interview-naijaparry-crew-had-an-interview-with-ade-brown-the-aspirant-for-the-post-of-sul-general-secretary-ede-poly/

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Multiple Deaths Reported In Orlando, Florida Shooting / Whistle Blower / Policeman Killed Himself After Shooting His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.