Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,489 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices In 2017 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices In 2017 (1071 Views)

Why Do People Hate Tecno Devices / Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria / My 15-minute Experience With Tecno Phantom 6 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices In 2017 by freemeicid(m): 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
Tecno phones popularity started as far back as 2007 with their dual SIM cell phones. At a time, they were dubbed the “#1 Dual-SIM mobile brand in Africa”. But that didn’t steal the attention of young Nigerians that were obsessed with Nokia Symbian as of then.

It was the launch and/or announcement of Tecno N3 smart phone and features sometime in 2012 that did. Nigerians practically went berserk as the cyberspace was awash with news, tweaks, tips and ‘what-not’ about Tecno N3.

In fact, I wasn’t spared in the Tecno N3 madness as I also laid my hands to the popular Poot Tecno apk and some other rooting apps and tools that let one gain root access to Android devices. A lot has changed between 2012 (when some persons consider Tecno an inferior brand) and 2017, hence this post.

10 Reasons to fall in Love with Tecno Devices in 2017

Here are some 10 ways the brand “Tecno” has improved on their newer devices. We picked this 10 as deal-breakers out of several other features/functions that comes with later Tecno devices.

1. HiOS UI:

The HiOS is a customized User Interface from Tecno embedded to its Android 5.0 (Lollipop) devices and above; it packs a lot of cool features to give your smartphone an elegant look and ensure great performance of your device.
This UI comes with some Great features, viz;
a. Hi Theme: This is the place you choose your device theme and give it a new astonishing look.

b. Hi Fonts: toggle trough a quite number of fonts and choose the most suitable for you. You can change your fonts as many times as possible with no charges.

c. Power Management: The HiOS packs great power management techniques which can make a 3,200 mAh battery last as long as a 5000mAh battery with the sophisticated features buried in the Ultra Saver.

d. Hi Manager: It manages the all apps in your smartphone, increases your device performance in just once click and minimizes your battery usage.

e. Hi Wallpapers: This HiOS has a lot of splendid wallpapers you can use to decorate your screen home page.

2. OTA Updates:

The new Tecno HiOS supports OTA (Over The Air) Updates, which means; users of Tecno smartphones with Android Lollipop (5.0) can now upgrade to any newer version of their choice (Marshmallow6.0 or Nougat7.0).

3. Fingerprint Scanner:

Fingerprint scanner seems to be on trend now; it has become a feature most persons consider before the purchase of a smartphone.

Tecno latest smartphones possesses multi-functional fingerprint scanner beautifully embodied at the rear-end, just beneath the camera.

The fingerprint scanner serves many purposes such as; security, media and payment verification when shopping on Google play store.

4. Iris Scanner:

With the current rise of fraud and hack in the cyberspace today, one has to adopt intelligent measures to stay safe and also out-smart the so called “Scammers”. One way to achieve this is through the use of smart-intelligent devices, which our smartphone is one of them.

Tecno flagship devices boasts of “Iris Scanner”. This allows you to operate your device with eye contact, secure your private documents and keep your E-gadgets safe. It is a features that isn’t found in their older devices.

5. Premium Body Build:

Nigerian mid-class income group often refers to Tecno as a brand that’s only interested in churning out cheap plastics and where hardly proud of owning one during its early days.

Not until Phantom 5 and other premium models broke the jinx with full-metal bodied premium devices. Even top Nigerian influencers are proud to flaunt devices like; Tecno L9 plus, Camon 9, Phantom 5 and 6, Camon CX and CX air nowadays.

continue reading @
http://truevibes.com.ng/10-reasons-to-fall-in-love-with-tecno-devices-in-2017/

1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices In 2017 by MichaelRockson(m): 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
Tecno is better than HUAWEI phones

entpaded.com

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices In 2017 by Officialkplus(m): 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
I'm yet to get an update on my camon8...techno dey fall my hand
Re: 10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices In 2017 by OHIsIManuEL(m): 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
camon c9, no plans for nougat
Re: 10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices In 2017 by skyhighweb(m): 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
lies everywhere well if people can tell u 20 reason why the devil is awesome
Re: 10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices In 2017 by datyorubaboy: 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
so many reasons, more importantly the affordability

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices In 2017 by datyorubaboy: 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
You should get it soon , just relax.
Officialkplus:
Re: 10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices In 2017 by omoalajah(m): 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
Update coming soon on it.
OHIsIManuEL:
camon c9, no plans for nougat

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices In 2017 by omoalajah(m): 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
And affordability is key
datyorubaboy:
Re: 10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices In 2017 by missslimzy(f): 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
The HIos is intuitive..
Re: 10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices In 2017 by missslimzy(f): 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
And also they have centres here that offers aftersales services.
datyorubaboy:
Re: 10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices In 2017 by OHIsIManuEL(m): 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
omoalajah:
Update coming soon on it.
we go see..
Re: 10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices In 2017 by ironprocs(m): 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
MichaelRockson:
Tecno is better than HUAWEI phones

entpaded.com
I feel like slapping you
Re: 10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices In 2017 by skyhighweb(m): 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
ironprocs:

I feel like slapping you
when u done with d left cheek pass thee over to me so i can land a right on thee
Re: 10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices In 2017 by sasuke1979: 9:21am On Jun 04, 2017
Tecno Camon CX is one of the great phone that techo have.

5.5 Inch, 16MP Front And Back Camera, Android Nougat, 4G, 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM, Fingerprint.

And Techno phone is affordable....
Re: 10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices In 2017 by hyuga(m): 11:44am On Jun 04, 2017
sasuke1979:

5.5 Inch, 16MP Front And Back Camera, Android Nougat, 4G, 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM, Fingerprint.

2gb/16gb phone at dat price range and u call it affordable? 3/32 wud ve made it a killer at dat price range
Re: 10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices In 2017 by PureMe01: 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
sasuke1979:

y u subtract ba3 capacity
Re: 10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices In 2017 by donblazer10(m): 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
sasuke1979:

ram/ROM too lil fr Dah kinda prize mehn!!...
Tecno dy fall my hand o
Re: 10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices In 2017 by missslimzy(f): 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
Up date to what?
Officialkplus:
Re: 10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Tecno Devices In 2017 by omoalajah(m): 11:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
he def wants Nougat
missslimzy:
Up date to what?

(1) (Reply)

12 Best Mobile Scanner Apps To Scan Documents / Rooted Infinix Note 3 Always Booting To Recovery / This Is The Infinix Note 4 X572: Mediatek Mt6753 Chipset, 2gb Ram And ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.