Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Please Help My Kid Sister - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help My Kid Sister (864 Views)

Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) / Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) / Help! My Only Kid Sister Is Epileptic #sobbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Kid Sister by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hi great minds of NL, I need your help in what is happening to my kid sister. Some months ago, she got burnt from this adulterated kerosine when trying to put on the lantern
immediately happened, my mom started treating her with herbal leaves as she has no money to take her to the hospital, when I came back from my travel, I noticed that the leg was greatly healed and just some 1 month ago, those things appearing on the leg started showing up and is rapidly increasing, I've never seen something like this before and don't even know what to call it.
Doctors in the building ,what can she do to get it resolved, what is her condition called and what is the severity of this?
please Mods, move this to front-page as my sister life is in jeopardy, Thanks

Re: Please Help My Kid Sister by FieryJustice(m): 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re: Please Help My Kid Sister by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
more photos

Re: Please Help My Kid Sister by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
another

Re: Please Help My Kid Sister by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
last pic

Re: Please Help My Kid Sister by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
dermatologist and doc, please help out
Re: Please Help My Kid Sister by Lexusgs430: 12:23am On Jun 03, 2017
tejohwo:
dermatologist and doc, please help out

Unfortunately, you would have to visit a hospital. It looks like some form of infection.
Debridement, washouts,skin grafts, course of IV antibiotics, etc etc might be required to fully get on top of this.
If medical attention is not sought ASAP, amputation might be a likely outcome.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Kid Sister by Baroba(m): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2017
Visit a hospital bro, I know fund is tight but self diagnosis is against medical ethics.. But if money is really tight like you seem to allude,then get a Silver sulfadiazine cream such as Flamazine or any other silver sulfadiazine based cream, this will probably clear it in a few weeks.. It's a powerful anti bacterial cream for treating / preventing infection in burns..

But like I earlier said, try and consult a dermatologist, thst should always be your first option..
Re: Please Help My Kid Sister by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
Baroba:
Visit a hospital bro, I know fund is tight but self diagnosis is against medical ethics.. But if money is really tight like you seem to allude,then get a Silver sulfadiazine cream such as Flamazine or any other silver sulfadiazine based cream, this will probably clear it in a few weeks.. It's a powerful anti bacterial cream for treating / preventing infection in burns..

But like I earlier said, try and consult a dermatologist, thst should always be your first option..

thank you sir
Re: Please Help My Kid Sister by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Unfortunately, you would have to visit a hospital. It looks like some form of infection.
Debridement, washouts,skin grafts, course of IV antibiotics, etc etc might be required to fully get on top of this.
If medical attention is not sought ASAP, amputation might be a likely outcome.........
thank you sir but can I ask if you're a doc?
Re: Please Help My Kid Sister by Lexusgs430: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
tejohwo:

thank you sir but can I ask if you're a doc?

All I can tell you is, I have rendered you a professional advice.........

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Kid Sister by gawab: 11:20am On Jun 04, 2017
tejohwo:
Hi great minds of NL, I need your help in what is happening to my kid sister. Some months ago, she got burnt from this adulterated kerosine when trying to put on the lantern
immediately happened, my mom started treating her with herbal leaves as she has no money to take her to the hospital, when I came back from my travel, I noticed that the leg was greatly healed and just some 1 month ago, those things appearing on the leg started showing up and is rapidly increasing, I've never seen something like this before and don't even know what to call it.
Doctors in the building ,what can she do to get it resolved, what is her condition called and what is the severity of this?
please Mods, move this to front-page as my sister life is in jeopardy, Thanks
Blend together aloe-vera and pure honey, apply on the entire area affected. www.totalhealthland.com
Re: Please Help My Kid Sister by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
gawab:
Blend together aloe-vera and pure honey, apply on the entire area affected. www.totalhealthland.com
thanks sir

(1) (Reply)

Key Facts About Hepatitis B / Most Prolific Mother Ever. / Please Medical Advice. I Just Lost A Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.