Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti (29862 Views)

GMD Nnpc Led Task Force To Ambush Black Market Spot In Abuja / Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer / Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti by muller101(m): 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
See tosyntoomuch and wristbangle gas station
Re: Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti by Viking007(m): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
cathodekazim:
he is somppls hero. tiri gbosa fr fayose
But what he's doing is right. Building gas stations in residential areas is very risky.

1 Like

Re: Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
Fayose is doing what is right. He doesn't have to wait for disasters to occur before APC/Buhari media center(BMC) will start blaming him for allowing gas stations to carry on operations in residential areas.
Re: Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti by losak9111(m): 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sebastine1994:
What I find amusing is the mega filling station. This guy must be making serious money. Where does he get his fuel if filling stations are on strike?
from Akure
Re: Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti by Sammiejokes(m): 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
Jolar101:
Fayose is doing what is right. He doesn't have to wait for disasters to occur before APC/Buhari media center(BMC) will start blaming him for allowing gas stations to carry on operations in residential areas.

where did all these kids come from, filling station should not be in residential areas.? so people should travel to buy fuel. Fayose want to milk the marketers dry, what I know is that this strike is more insurance, will a filling station be insured for 100m.
Re: Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti by toysleek(f): 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
[quote author=vision2050 post=57136917] you know the danger of petrol station around/within residential areas?[/

Even all the filling stations on the major road are affected..it's only in a developing state that you find residences on the major road...(you mostly find shops, offices, churches etc where people hardly sleep over), so that in cases of fire incidents, loss of Lives would be minimal..Albeit,can also occur during the day, but would be easily controlled..My question is should all filling stations move to the forest because you don't want them around?So i ask, where would everyone get fuel to buy? Imagine, a litre of petrol sold at#300-#350 for the past two weeks, and no one is calling a truce. Just make sure they're insured and have proper extinguishers, that'll do.....I tire !
Re: Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti by Walelavender(m): 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
Who approves the stations? Town planning and DPR. After paying huge amount? You see they are all in a deep mess?
Re: Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti by Bigcake: 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
chauchy:
Fayose is just one idiot of a being. Don't expect less from a motor park tout whose the rotten system in Nigeria brings him fortune.

Whatever he does to Ekiti people, na dem bring am to govern them.
You are more of an educated fool. can you give 4 good reasons why filling stations should be in a residential area?
Re: Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
2kass:
The state currently is in total disarray...

If you say that you are experiencing hardship or recession in any part of the country. I swear we are experiencing Depression down here.

Noffin works no more.
Enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
2kass:

If you say that you are experiencing hardship or recession in any part of the country. I swear we are experiencing Depression down here.

Noffin works no more.
Fayose seems to be a hero to every opponent of buhari except ekiti people.
Re: Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti by demitola(m): 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
Jolar101:

You are trying to tell me that as the leader in that state, this autocratic lane is the best he can tow right? I wont blame you, you might be in Enugu talking like this. Thats the governor that blames another man as a dictator.
Re: Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
2kass:

Noffin works no more.

Wait a minute.
Are you insinuating that while Buhari equals Recession to some people, Fayose on the other hand equals a combination of Recession and Depression?
But the IGP recently said that Ekiti boasts of the lowest crime rate in the country. So how do you explain that? Not Fayose's fan though.
Re: Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti by Brownbaba: 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
I stand with fayose on this issue......
Re: Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti by yohanpaul: 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
Can't stop laughing!
Meanwhile:We deal in sales of any oil and gas product varying from, AGO (Diesel), PMS (Petrol), DPK (Kerosene) BONNY LIGHT CRUDE OIL (BLCO) FOCARDOS LIGHT CRUDE OIL (FLCO) and we deal In vessel Quantity supply as well as tanker quantity supply.
CIF,TTO,TTT.
NNPC APPROVED
CONTACT US@
blamelsnigltd@gmail.com
Re: Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti by Josmila(m): 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
hakeem4:

Before you know it now he will start cutting kponmo and eating ewa agoyin with all the fuel attendant

And Deejay'in at birthdays and burial ceremonies

1 Like

Re: Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti by Nellybii: 1:50am On Jun 03, 2017
Bigcake:

You are more of an educated fool. can you give 4 good reasons why filling stations should be in a residential area?

You are saying someone is foolish Have you asked
who gave the approvals for the filling stations before?
He could have negotiated better to alleviate people s suffering. Fayose is too self centered. He doesn't buy fuel.So everyone can die he doesn't care.

1 Like

Re: Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti by greatman247(m): 1:50am On Jun 03, 2017
And the foolish Agbero governor is quick to call for President Buhari's head everytime things don't go well and meanwhile he causes more damage in his state and much more suffering self in his state. He is just a kettle calling the pot black. He is no way better off. He profers solutions theoretically and yet he lacks foresight to apply practical solutions to situation around him.

1 Like

Re: Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti by oladipuponaheem: 4:13am On Jun 03, 2017
benedictnsi:
LWKM..... so we should get ready to thank Buhari for bringing misfortune and poverty upon Nigeria too ....

our country have been messed up totally..... poverty and Hunger have blindfolded many Nigerians that they now say "OKAY" to anything.......

it is no longer at ease with Nigeria!!!
benedictnsi:
LWKM..... so we should get ready to thank Buhari for bringing misfortune and poverty upon Nigeria too ....

our country have been messed up totally..... poverty and Hunger have blindfolded many Nigerians that they now say "OKAY" to anything.......

benedictnsi:

Excuse me man,wat are you insunating,was t buhari who koz d fuel scarcity in ekiti? Pls u av 2 4low up news b4 commenting,dis is happening in Ekiti due to the Gov's rxn..Thanks
Re: Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti by Sunglass20(f): 4:15am On Jun 03, 2017
Sebastine1994:
What I find amusing is the mega filling station. This guy must be making serious money. Where does he get his fuel if filling stations are on strike?

Travels out to nearby states. FAYOSE HAS NO MORAL JUSTIFICATION TO CONDEMN ANYONE. HE IS A WICKED MAN!
Re: Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti by gemtexworth: 4:21am On Jun 03, 2017
For your company registration at the cheapest price in the country pls contact 08171648967 or demo20k@yahoo.com
Re: Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti by sandland: 4:56am On Jun 03, 2017
This Governor is mentally unstable. Ekiti people should beware.
Re: Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti by mfm04622: 4:58am On Jun 03, 2017
Sebastine1994:

From outside the state
Re: Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti by sandland: 5:08am On Jun 03, 2017
Most times the filling stations are built before land Grabbers takes development there.
Re: Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti by semyman: 5:25am On Jun 03, 2017
benedictnsi:

U are brain dead for this lubish, monkey u there
Re: Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti by lagosrd: 5:27am On Jun 03, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]It's disappointing to read the post of educated people here on NL that don't read and make findings before commenting. Majority of us here keep saying fayose is this fayose is that, he is a thug, he has nothing to offer ekiti state. The question is that
is it proper to site gas (petrol) station in residential areas. The answer is NO. to have religious centers in commercial places. It's wrong. Maybe because of the kind of people we are, we are allergic to doing the right thing. We derive pleasure in constituting hardship on our fellow human being. We have no pity for ourselves, always hiding under religion to commit terrible atrocities. We travel or of this country yet we never copied any good thing from there.
We build houses without proper approval yet we put mosque there to avoid demolition.
We build churches and start erecting schools inside claiming it's a missionary stuff.
Churches and mosques convention centers without proper and hygienic toilet facilities.
Event centers without ample parking spaces. We park on the road and inconvenience others.
This place is not a bus stop, most motorist don't care and they will not obey yet they can shout to the heavens that this man is bad ooo.
Refuse disposal nko, let me not even go there, we all know how that operates. You generate waste in your house and the next thing you do is to dispose indiscriminately, when asked why that was so, the yell at you
It's as terrible as conducting religious programmes on the road in some states.
Yet we wear nice clothes and use nice cars but don't like obeying simple instructions and living decently.
Fuel stations in residential areas is not acceptable by any standard. When fire outbreak happens the owner runs away to hide while the government is always called upon to compensate the victims of fire disaster. I think what every government needs to do is to make a very strict legislation against the building and operation of such facilities is residential areas prescribing death penalty for whosoever his fuel station causes death to others in case of inferno of fire outbreak. Let us not be sentimental about this that affects us as human beings. Let not wait until someone dies. We need to change our thinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti by mfm04622: 5:39am On Jun 03, 2017
vision2050:
you know the danger of petrol station around/within residential areas?

Where in Ekiti is not residential? All filling stations should move to outskirts of towns?
Re: Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti by brightolaton(m): 6:19am On Jun 03, 2017
1shortblackboy:
well i dont see anything wrong in insisting that petrol stations shouln't be in resiential areas. i think fayose is doing the right thing. Nigerians dont like following regulations. they want to be left to do anyhow they like. thats the mark of uncivilised people

The Governor is only lieing trying to justify is wickedness by claiming to demolish filling stations in residential areas. He has been demolishing the filling stations of IPMAN who supported his opponents during his election. The same demented hypocrite (FAYOSE) is always accusing President Muhammadu Buhari of being autocratic while he is doing worse. Even Buhari has being very fair to his opponents, so far you don't loot dat man no get wahala with you.

I wish Buhari a quick and full recovery and Fayose a change of heart.
God bless naija.
NB: I am not a politician n don't have interest in dem, just expressing my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti by Jorussia(m): 6:33am On Jun 03, 2017
Let both parties find an amicable solution to d issue on ground,for the sake of ekiti people. Let me remind Gov Fayose that its on record that its almost nearly impossible for any government to win any dispute with any organized labour union in Nigeria.
Re: Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti by brainpulse: 6:57am On Jun 03, 2017
Bigcake:

You uneducated fool, then can you give reasons why people should sell petrol in gallons in residential areas.

2 Likes

Re: Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti by Seankay323: 7:04am On Jun 03, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

Your internet still works cheesy

I don't like fayoshe's style of governance but I'm with him on this one. Building petrol stations everywhere in residential areas without proper insurance should never be allowed.

These ipman people like blackmailing governments too much and something should be done to checkmate them asap.
Valid point about having insurance but petrol stations are built in residential areas in every part of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti by wasuka14(m): 7:16am On Jun 03, 2017
You are wrong. And if u r not careful you will miss d golden opportunity of this time. Even many financial expert believed that: its guring turf times many many people get ahead financial. Infact, many smart ppl always look forward to turf times. This world may not be fear, morally. But that is the way it is.
benedictnsi:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Re-Arrested Suspects Linked To Dino Melaye After Escape (Photos) / Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki, Others Pay Tribute To Late President Yar’adua / Lagos Anti-One Way Squad Impounds 42 Vehicles, 4 Uniform Personnel Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.