Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,176 members, 7,845,860 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

How Use Logic To Win Arguments - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Use Logic To Win Arguments (324 Views)

How Use Full AZ-120 Practice Exam / The Relevance Of Logic To Law / THE RELEVANCE OF LOGIC TO MY DISCIPLINE - Term Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Use Logic To Win Arguments by OkaforGeorge(m): 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
One of life’s most difficult emotional situations is the argument. The most embarrassing part of it is that you cannot escape the fact that you must have to argue at some point in your life. I have searched the internet thoroughly but was denied of the true methods of winning an argument logically.

What I keep seeing is simple tricks on how to win arguments! blah-blah-blah what?! how can you use trick to convince someone to believe what he doesn't? please o. for those inquisitive like me and actually loves to argue though, check out http://www.johnkingsblog.com/2017/06/how-to-use-logic-to-win-arguments.html I think all your answers stalk somewhere there. GOODLUCK ARGUING LOGICALLY!

(1) (Reply)

Online Application Fee Payment By Naira Mastercard / JAMB Reschedules Examination For 62,140 Candidates On 1st Of July 2017 / Apply For David Oyedepo Foundation Agronnovation Essay Contest - Win A Scholarsh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.