Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State (8608 Views)

Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council / Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos / Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
Abia--7%
Ebonyi--9%
Anambra--9%
Imo-----------9%
Enugu------9%

From the source below about 4 SE state has same Muslim percentage but then why do some less intelligent Easterners isolate Ebonyi alone as having romance with Islam when they also have the same size of Islam percentage.. that's hypocrisy

dailymail.com.ng/here-is-the-muslim-population-in-the-36-states-of-in-nigeria/

2 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
Abia.....0%
Anambra.....0%
Enugu.......0.00002%
Ebony.........2%
Imo........0.05%

Very Correct....!

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Abia.....0%
Anambra.....0%
Enugu.......0.00002%
Ebony.........2%
Imo........0.05%

Very Correct....!

Correct

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Abia.....0%
Anambra.....0%
Enugu.......0.00002%
Ebony.........2%
Imo........0.05%

Very Correct....!
you wished it was so...see I am from Nsukka;Enugu-ezike people of my area are largely Muslims and I am even sure that Anambra state has the highest mosques in SE

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by BLACKdagger: 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
I'm allergic to stupid post!!..
Who is singling out ebonyi undecided

Th3 truth is there is muslim in every state in SE.
But the percentage is too small..
Far fron what u even posted.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
AnambraDota:
Anambra = Never never never, we killed the last group during Cartoon Riot.

Abia = Never Was.
Enugu = Never Would.
Imo = Never never.
Ebonyi =none

Muslim population in Igboland is negative 1billion
the mosque in Onitsha was rebuilt by your obiano governor... so is it ghost that worship there

10 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by UnknownT: 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
I wonder where you guys cnonjure these Muslims population census from? The last census, religion was not counted

7 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by hushuptimus: 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

you wished it was so...see I am from Nsukka;Enugu-ezike people of my area are largely Muslims and I am even sure that Anambra state has the highest mosques in SE

You 're from enugu ezike....lie from the pit of hell
Oh God!!! Oga you can lie for federal government.
Enugu ezike largely Muslims.... ? No wonder you re called an afonja.
May ur lies kill you
Iseeeeeeee

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by Xway(m): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
hushuptimus:

May ur lies kill you
Iseeeeeeee
The guy is a complete mumu.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by jude90(m): 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
REMINDER of what happened when......

A Yoruba friend asked me: Under what conditions would you support "One Nigeria" and let go of the Biafra agitation and let it die down and finally laid to rest for good?
Here was my response:
1. Close down Lagos ports and Open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri ports.
2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports only local connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights direct and major connecting flights.
3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos, Kano and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.
4. All federal governments’ agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC, e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
6.All oil companies must relocate their head offices to PH, as the oil capital of Nigeria.
7. Let the northern children gain admission into federal schools with 300 score points while the South Eastern Children should gain admission with only 20 score points .
8. Let all federal road projects in the North/SW should be handled by one local companies and the one in the SE/SS should be handled by Julius Berger and foreign construction companies.
If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented for 50years , we can try one Nigeria and let see if you the North and SW will like it for a month...
Meaning, Yorubas and Hausas needing to get international visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, etc., etc.
The Yoruba friend replied: You can’t be serious, this is wickedness and I said...
Really? Don’t you think South Eastern part of Nigeria have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by Lightening: 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
Abia--7%
Ebonyi--9%
Anambra--9%
Imo-----------9%
Enugu------9%

From the source below about 4 SE state has same Muslim percentage but then why do some less intelligent Easterners isolate Ebonyi alone as having romance with Islam when they also have the same size of Islam percentage.. that's hypocrisy

Delusional. Islam is non existent in Biafra land. Take note please and stop misinforming people.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by Unimaginable123: 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
Islam in Imo is 0.01% please

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by Unimaginable123: 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
Abia--7%
Ebonyi--9%
Anambra--9%
Imo-----------9%
Enugu------9%

for ur mind. Percentage of Islam in SE excluding Ebonyi is 0.01%

6 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by slivertongue: 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
Abia--7%
Ebonyi--9%
Anambra--9%
Imo-----------9%
Enugu------9%

what is the purpose of this thread?
what gap will it fill?
how will it improve the economy and inter group relations?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by Ochinex(m): 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
see mumuness... so op how come u travelled all over the eastern state to know the percent of Muslim in each state? am in IMO state, and I can tell you that Muslims are not even up to 1 percent. it obvious that the information is coming from an Afonja Muslim wanting to hype Islam in the East...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
hushuptimus:

May ur lies kill you
Iseeeeeeee
I never said I am from igbo-eze north ;I said I am from nsukka;Edem to be precise and u know what I said is true..keep deceiving yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Abia.....0%
Anambra.....0%
Enugu.......0.00002%
Ebony.........2%
Imo........0.05%

Very Correct....!
hello zkososo, i got yr name from the falling angel thread in the religion section, i will like to contact u , i need to talk to abt something,, pls kindly msg me on whatspp@ zero,eight,one,08643993 or giveme yr number thks
Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by hushuptimus: 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

I never said I am from igbo-eze north ;I said I am from nsukka;Edem to be precise and u know what I said is true..keep deceiving yourself
You 're not even from Nsukka, you re an afonja.

7 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by hushuptimus: 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

Nsukka is where I schooled and stayed for 6ix years
No nsukka person Will tell you that enugu ezike has majority Muslims. Islam is not existent in Enugu.
Shame no go even allow you practice Islam for East.
Even the small mosque @Unn is for the very few and insignificant number of northern students, staffs and perhaps visitors to the school. And I ve never seen more than 5 people there.

12 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by FKO81(m): 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

[s]you wished it was so...see I am from Nsukka;Enugu-ezike people of my area are largely Muslims and I am even sure that Anambra state has the highest mosques in SE[/s]
Mind your backward region

13 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
hushuptimus:

Nsukka is where I schooled and stayed for 6ix years
No nsukka person Will tell you that enugu ezike has majority Muslims. Islam is not existent in Enugu.
Shame no go even allow you practice Islam for East.
Even the small mosque @Unn is for the very few and insignificant number of northern students, staffs and perhaps visitors to the school. And I ve never seen more than 5 people there.
make enquiry then come back and change your tone....u can be in school and dont know what happens outside

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by Lloydfather(m): 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hmmm Mr Op this ur statistics is filled with confefe
Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by Me77: 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
What will happen next when you archive ya Biafra? Kill all igbo Muslims? sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Ebonyi even had by far a less Muslim population than IMO...with all those mosques okoroawusa constructed for all those Muslim converts from mbaise

Go to owerri in Friday and verify

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Ebonyi even had by far a less Muslim population than IMO...with all those mosques okoroawusa constructed for all those Muslim converts from mbaise

Go to owerri in Friday and verify

www.nairaland.com/3685483/2-christian-ladies-imo-convert

https://www.nigeriafilms.com/celebrity-gossips/101-spotlight/18236-imo-state-traditional-ruler-converts-to-islam-gives-reasons
www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/11/three-brothers-from-imo-state-converts.html?m=1
Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by caleboxylic: 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

Ina aria anu. Imaghi Ihe ina ekwu.
We have three local governments in that axis namely Igbo eze south, Igbo eze north and udenu.
Kedu ebe ino nwete percent nke GI.

5 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
caleboxylic:

Ina aria anu. Imaghi Ihe ina ekwu.
We have three local governments in that axis namely Igbo eze south, Igbo eze north and udenu.
Kedu ebe ino nwete percent nke GI.
I am talking about igboeze north;that is ifesinachi home of origin that is also filled with lots of diabolic activities
Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by caleboxylic: 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

I am talking about igboeze north;that is ifesinachi home of origin that is also filled with lots of diabolic activities
You are an impostor. You are not from nsukka.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo: We Will Depend On Non-oil Sector To Grow Economy / Olu Falae: Zoning Advocates Are Pursuing Selfish Interests / Chris Okotie: Why Presidential Candidates’ Campaign Promises Will Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.