Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Mtn's AWUF4U Is A Scam!!!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn's AWUF4U Is A Scam!!!!! (4808 Views)

The Truth About Mtn's Awuf4u Package / HOT:: How To Get Mtn 300% Bonus Upon Each Recharge On Mtn Awuf4u / MTN Awuf4u Offer With Up To 300% Bonus On Every Recharge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn's AWUF4U Is A Scam!!!!! by luciano80(m): 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
We all must have had a sore experience with Telecom companies in Nigeria….from dropped calls, to recharge issues, maybe way too often. But the most annoying and most recent plot they (in this case, MTN) uses to extort subscribers is their Promotions. The new AWUF4U rave is one of the promos they r using to make more money….probably trying to pay the levy slammed on them by NCC….my opinion though but with valid reasons.
The mentioned promo says you recharge with a code *888* and get 300% of the value recharged. Well, every Nigerians know quite well the tariffs will be much higher than usual, but the difference is not much but only significant if you recharge with higher credit value. Okay….I digress a little. Well…the main idea for such promos will be to make calls, right? But what they “conveniently” fail to mention is this coveted bonus balance is charged on data instead of calls. Well, for the likes of my dad who doesn't do Data with his phone, this is logical cause with him, no harm. For me, an already data subscriber and a junkie, it’s a no brainer charging me for a service I already paid for. This “promo” is a scam and MTN should be called out for tricking innocent subscribers.
Re: Mtn's AWUF4U Is A Scam!!!!! by Momoh7(m): 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
first to comment dedicate this plot of land to all my enemies
Re: Mtn's AWUF4U Is A Scam!!!!! by nani667: 2:40am On Jun 03, 2017
this is Stale Gist.... Everyone should already know by now that it is a Serious scam
Re: Mtn's AWUF4U Is A Scam!!!!! by Nobody: 3:01am On Jun 03, 2017
nani667:
this is Stale Gist.... Everyone should already know by now that it is a Serious scam
Not everyone
Re: Mtn's AWUF4U Is A Scam!!!!! by TheAlchemist: 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
just discovered i was scam today... why are we like this what is the consumer protection agency doing about this...
Why would MTN trick subscribers with false promise... they should state that it is for data only and not voice.

(1) (Reply)

Oh Jumia, Oh Bontel / How To Change Mtn Blackberry Payment Plan From Monthly To Weekly / Lost My SIM Pack. Wrong Password. Recovering PUK Number.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.