Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,928 members, 7,814,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) (44526 Views)

TBoss Grand Mother, Her Mother, Sister Wendy And Daughter (Photo) / Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) / Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) by handsomenonny(m): 10:18am On Jun 03, 2017
zeusdgrt:
Tuface go Don chop her mother too
wetin this one they talk
Re: Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) by malakus(m): 10:19am On Jun 03, 2017
Okay
Re: Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) by spyapollos(m): 10:19am On Jun 03, 2017
How come your Mum didn't draws any tattoos on her body, But you did , children of nowadays
Re: Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 10:22am On Jun 03, 2017
handsomenonny:
wetin this one they talk
Stay there
Re: Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) by kizygist: 10:31am On Jun 03, 2017
Hmm like other like daughter. How to apply for Io state university teaching hospital 2017 recruitment
http://trendyupdates.com.ng/apply-imo-state-university-teaching-hospital-recruitment-2017/
Re: Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) by Leo042(m): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2017
My mom is so prettier than ur mom self
Re: Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 03, 2017
shortgun:
What should we now do with this?

Drink pami

1 Like

Re: Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 03, 2017
tomsy2:

Did you not do biology? Genetics? Two parents, one dark, the other light? Or a light or dark grand parent passes on a dominant or recessive gene?
Go back to school!

I swear some people love to get you angry with their kind of fascinating stupidity

1 Like

Re: Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2017
Mama biko try and stay away from 2Baba because looking how young and sharp you are,em blokus must really get up and before you say stop em go don kpansh you so beware.
Re: Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) by columbus007(m): 11:08am On Jun 03, 2017
Husty:
If you have a spare fvck, save yourself the stress of giving it on my behalf. As for me and my destiny NO FVCK shall be given, cos fvck is now very expensive on fvck exchange market.

Recession dey!!!
you gat me,Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) by nellyelitz(m): 11:14am On Jun 03, 2017
shortgun:
What should we now do with this?
haters alert
Re: Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) by ziga: 11:17am On Jun 03, 2017
crackhouse:
Fair mother dark child. Bleaching work?

Smart father, dumb son. Choko work?

1 Like

Re: Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 11:18am On Jun 03, 2017
ur mother is even still a girl, am interested in her
Re: Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) by ziga: 11:21am On Jun 03, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
Fine woman..Annie is ur mum a single mum?I go like do introduction pay her bride price sharperly.

One reason why our community should suppress the culture of bride price... Our men believe that women are commodities to be traded.

And once you've paid bride price, she has become your property.

The culture is beautiful but has been corrupted. There are some Nigerian families that make it symbolic, you still pay a "bride price" but it is not necessarily something of monetary value.
Re: Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) by mekusa12: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2017
So what is our business there? , If your mother like let her be 10, 5 years old is she leaving up to expectation as a mother.
Re: Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) by obiink: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2017
forreelinc:
Na wa o so she get mama and she be dey do ashewo that time
Olosho no de fall from heaven, na person born them
Re: Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) by kittykollinxx(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2017
the ass in the second picture is the only thing that makes sense to me
Re: Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) by Nissando(m): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2017
crackhouse:
Fair mother dark child. Bleaching work?

Dark father nko?
Re: Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) by SHAKABOOM: 11:36am On Jun 03, 2017
ziga:

One reason why our community should suppress the culture of bride price... Our men believe that women are commodities to be traded.

And once you've paid bride price, she has become your property.

The culture is beautiful but has been corrupted. There are some Nigerian families that make it symbolic, you still pay a "bride price" but it is not necessarily something of monetary value.
I kind of agree with you but bride price is not a community tin and itz not a tribal thing.It's a world wide tin mostly practiced here in Nigeria ad Africa.
Re: Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) by preponey: 11:39am On Jun 03, 2017
say she be your client
forreelinc:
Na wa o so she get mama and she be dey do ashewo that time
Re: Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) by Suko110(m): 11:45am On Jun 03, 2017
Her mother her joy , her account her followers joys , so why did they bring it to FP

Re: Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) by Lavendra(f): 11:47am On Jun 03, 2017
OK...
Re: Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) by mrsfavour(f): 11:48am On Jun 03, 2017
Blessamaka:
They don't look alike
God bless u, at all,they don't. may be a step-mum .I can't figure out anything connecting them,
Re: Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) by rosy4u(f): 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
zeusdgrt:
Tuface go Don chop her mother too

Tell us more undecided

Re: Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
rosy4u:

Tell us more undecided

My dear nor be small thing intact come my room make I tell u more
Re: Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) by forreelinc(m): 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
preponey:
say she be your client
grin a gentleman never tells
Re: Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) by abels(m): 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
Blessamaka:
They don't look alike
.. At all, e b like she adopt am
Re: Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) by DRPAIT123(m): 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
How do we validate the purported claim of 2yrs old hair for goodness sake.....anyway God be with mother and daughter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asa Asika Trolls DJ Cuppy For Her "Gbagaun" Egusi Post On Twitter / Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.