Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) (73641 Views)

Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) / Zlatan Ibile Prints His EFCC Mugshot On His T-Shirt / Mugshot Of Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested In US For Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by SirMazi: 7:29am On Jun 03, 2017
Celepope:
I am very busy with work these days and I barely have time to create threads here on this forum but on a special day, I will profile a list of Nigerian music artiste that are into big time fraud in the US.Especially those based in Atlanta GA.Also included in this shameful act are those whom jump around showing off stacks of money on social media.Why can't these boys take a clue from Dekunle Fuji who had to sweat his as.s to become a Nurse and have moved on to greater things in the US?
Pls lemme know when you open the thread just mention me
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by ogbonti: 7:50am On Jun 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:
No visible source of income yet you want fly private and drink champagne ..see where it has landed you

I am the 200th person to like this reply grin

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Toks2008(m): 7:50am On Jun 03, 2017
Empress2014:
I don't know what experience you've had with ladies but please keep ladies out of this, saying it's ladies fault for men to go into fraud or so is the dumbest comment and show how dumb some people can be, abeg which lady them arrest with Dammy Krane now? , are people not making their cool cash legally? Abegi no just carry woman enter this matter at all, I dey always read your comment about women but I no fit just ignore this one wey you just talk

Empress2014:
I don't know what experience you've had with ladies but please keep ladies out of this, saying it's ladies fault for men to go into fraud or so is the dumbest comment and show how dumb some people can be, abeg which lady them arrest with Dammy Krane now? , are people not making their cool cash legally? Abegi no just carry woman enter this matter at all, I dey always read your comment about women but I no fit just ignore this one wey you just talk

Let me enlighten you more with these

“My Father-In-Law Forced Me Into Robbery, As I Wanted To Marry His
http://www.informationng.com/2014/01/my-father-in-law-forced-me-into-robbery-as-i-wanted-to-marry-his-daughter-suspect.html

http://tribuneonlineng.com/i-robbed-feed-wife-children-suspect/
I Got Into Armed Robbery To Take Care Of My Wife – Lagos .

I Joined A Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday, Suspect Cries
http://www.informationng.com/2015/10/i-joined-robbery-gang-to-raise-money-for-my-girlfriends-birthday-suspect-cries.html

Hypothetically I understand your stand view that a woman must not be blamed for the decision of a man to indulge in crime and I quite agree but I actually looked deeper and I can't state it better.

A lady bluntly responded here that she would rather date a yahoo guy than a broke guy and that is exactly the facts on ground

Mh point is that our ladies have lots of work to do in curbing the excesses of cyber crimes expecially in Nigeria because most guys involved usually spend this money on ladies.

But unfortunately this is near impossible because most ladies will always go with spenders.

3 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by onatisi(m): 8:11am On Jun 03, 2017
Toks2008:

Let me enlighten you more with these

“My Father-In-Law Forced Me Into Robbery, As I Wanted To Marry His
http://www.informationng.com/2014/01/my-father-in-law-forced-me-into-robbery-as-i-wanted-to-marry-his-daughter-suspect.html

http://tribuneonlineng.com/i-robbed-feed-wife-children-suspect/
I Got Into Armed Robbery To Take Care Of My Wife – Lagos .

I Joined A Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday, Suspect Cries
http://www.informationng.com/2015/10/i-joined-robbery-gang-to-raise-money-for-my-girlfriends-birthday-suspect-cries.html

Hypothetically I understand your stand view that a woman must not be blamed for the decision of a man to indulge in crime and I quite agree but I actually looked deeper and I can't state it better.

A lady bluntly responded here that she would rather date a yahoo guy than a broke guy and that is exactly the facts on ground

Mh point is that our ladies have lots of work to do in curbing the excesses of cyber crimes expecially in Nigeria because most guys involved usually spend this money on ladies.

But unfortunately this is near impossible because most ladies will always go with spenders.
Only a complete moronic chronic idiotic fool will risk his life and future by engaging in crime all in a bid to satisfy a woman or make her happy. Lets be frank , a theif will always be a theif regardless of whether he is dating q lady or not. The simple reason for all these crime is greed but the most foolish excuse they give is women. Inferiority complex is what makes someone believe that if he doesnt have money a woman wont stay with him. There is no excuse or reason to engage in cyber crime. Dammy has learnt his lessons the hard way

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Empress2014(f): 8:55am On Jun 03, 2017
Toks2008:

Guy abeg grow up and think.

Apparently you are still naive to grasp the deep message and I honestly can't help you out.

I'm stating the obvious and you are juxtaposing it with my experience...you must be a terrible student of history...

99% of man's achievement is aimed at one thing....COMFORT!

Behind every successful man is a woman. ..

A woman since biblical days have huge influence on men and even in the days of our father's, they work hard (for their wife and sometimes to marry more wives)

why am I even wasting my time explaining this to you .....guy abeg believe whatever you want....your choice.
And who needs the "grow up" here? , pele o best history student of moshood abiola polytechnic grin grin blame no one for whatever consequences your actions bring, why would a woman make a man do fraud? cheesy fraud is in the guy's DNA already. Nawa for this toks sef

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Empress2014(f): 8:57am On Jun 03, 2017
onatisi:

Only a complete moronic chronic idiotic fool will risk his life and future by engaging in crime all in a bid to satisfy a woman or make her happy. Lets be frank , a theif will always be a theif regardless of whether he is dating q lady or not. The simple reason for all these crime is greed but the most foolish excuse they give is women. Inferiority complex is what makes someone believe that if he doesnt have money a woman wont stay with him. There is no excuse or reason to engage in cyber crime. Dammy has learnt his lessons the hard way
the way this toks reason atimes ehn. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by paradigmshift(m): 9:02am On Jun 03, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Sorry, I can't give you that Information

keep it In the bank den.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by psalmson001: 9:13am On Jun 03, 2017
...help me sing amin o.......ama kole mole.......we go drive bugatti........ASIRI WA ONI TU.........

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by hedonistic: 9:15am On Jun 03, 2017
Onliie:
If you're accused of fraud and cannot explain how you made your money, you are guilty. Even if you were not caught doing anything illegal.

Under which primitive legal system does that happen? Stop miseducating the ignorant public.

It is trite in law that he who accuses must prove. In other words, the onus of proof is on the accuser. That's the norm worldwide.

I repeat, nobody owes the world any explanation about his source of income. Not even to law enforcement agents.

Now read and learn how the law works. If the state has reasonable cause to believe that your source of income is illegal, the state will investigate you. In the cause of that investigation, you are at liberty (but not under obligation) to provide an explanation of the source of your wealth. If you choose not to provide that explanation (which is within your rights), the onus is on the state to use its resources to get to the root of the matter. If the state is able to obtain prima facie evidence of your involvement in some criminal enterprise, then the state will prosecute you in court (under the presumption of innocence). Then and only then are you obligated to reveal your source of income - to the court, to refute the charge brought against you.

You can only be guilty of a crime, not of an accusation..

4 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2017
PapiSmith:

Yeah, this is a dream for all men (building a mansion for our mothers).

I am just saying not everyone is going to be a Drake, future, Beyonce, olu maintain and Davido in music.

Music no be everyone's calling. Something that BBN illiterate Efe needs to learn wink
U Don't Like Him Fyn But Must U Cal D Guy An Illiterate Haba That Was Too Much Kilode..
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Toks2008(m): 10:04am On Jun 03, 2017
Empress2014:
And who needs the "grow up" here? , pele o best history student of moshood abiola polytechnic grin grin blame no one for whatever consequences your actions bring, why would a woman make a man do fraud? cheesy fraud is in the guy's DNA already. Nawa for this toks sef

I agree with you 200% but you see...this is very subliminal and many people hardly realize this....Ladies have a subliminal influence in man's quest for wealth....

Just look at thus thread for instance
https://www.nairaland.com/3836851/girls-how-easy-it-totally

It's trending on front page and it just buttresses my assertion.

Greed is on everyone's DNA but it's our tolerance levels that differs.

My point is that our ladies have a great role to play in molding the life of the men in their lives

Do you know that Abdusalam Abubaker was greatly influenced by his wife to bring back democracy to Nigeria and she bluntly refused to live in Aso rock but stayed back in Lagos as Justice.

You all kept musconstruing me...my point is that a woman can either influence her man positively or negatively and majority of monetary crimes by men are geared towards pleasing a woman.

I will stop my argument at this junture.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by LordOfNaira: 10:14am On Jun 03, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

I'll agree with you on E-money because that guy and his talentless brother have fakeness written all over them. But Don Jazzy?? Haba guy! Fear God na! Don Jazzy paid his due and everyone he worked with became successful, so you expect him to be poor?

Don Jazzy seems to have made his money a long time ago. Can you tell me that you are sure he made it through music

3 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by LordOfNaira: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2017
tescoman90:

You fall my hand big time I was expecting Huspuppi grin
LOL...I don't need to mention that one na. His own case is too obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by ayayamedia(m): 10:23am On Jun 03, 2017
Dammy Krane fell victim to the pressures of being a celebrity. Frauding his way into a private jet. For Instagram likes and blogs post.

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by abbey621(m): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2017
Larrykaysail:
5 years for where... this is not Nigeria , American can issue 20 years , 35 years imprisonment

Minimum!

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Here2day(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2017

Not everyone can make it in music. Just take a look at kiss Daniel.

He came into the limelight leaving skales behind as an upcoming artiste
Broszu! You wicked grin

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
psalmson001:
...help me sing amin o.......ama kole mole.......we go drive bugatti........ASIRI WA ONI TU.........
His secret done open now. People should stay away from fraud.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Krucifax(m): 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
1bkaye:
It's Dammy Krane for di prison

Why are you wicked like this....lol. I actually read your comment in Dammy Krane's voice..... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
Krucifax:

Why are you wicked like this....lol. I actually read your comment in Dammy Krane's voice..... grin grin grin
Lool grin

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by justmenoni: 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
Are you shading airforce1?

First is was Sauce kid now krane? grin

These bìtches are broke, they just flaunt on social media like they are worth shìt.

I just pity these young, stupid and myopic youths we have nowadays dumping school for music thinking because others have done it they can and succeed too.

Bìtch you go carry coke last last and them go arrest you grin

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by ivolt: 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
hedonistic:

Yeah, they're both wrong from a moral perspective, but you shouldn't lump these two categories of crime together. For obvious reasons.

It can be lumped together in this case because the offender krane was charged for fraud and robbery.
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by gemale(m): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
femi4:
Help me say Amin o.....Amin
I nw understand wt he meant when he sang "asiri wa o ni tun" grin

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by kumulus(m): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
Toks2008:

I agree with you 200% but you see...this is very subliminal and many people hardly realize this....Ladies have a subliminal influence in man's quest for wealth....

Just look at thus thread for instance
https://www.nairaland.com/3836851/girls-how-easy-it-totally

It's trending on front page and it just buttresses my assertion.

Greed is on everyone's DNA but it's our tolerance levels that differs.

My point is that our ladies have a great role to play in molding the life of the men in their lives

Do you know that Abdusalam Abubaker was greatly influenced by his wife to bring back democracy to Nigeria and she bluntly refused to live in Aso rock but stayed back in Lagos as Justice.

You all kept musconstruing me...my point is that a woman can either influence her man positively or negatively and majority of monetary crimes by men are geared towards pleasing a woman.

I will stop my argument at this junture.

You don't have to go through the stress of breaking it down like this man.... person wey no go know still no go know noni.

It all boils down to the individual, I've seen people who had to double their hustling cos of an ex....some ladies no dey try o, dem go do your padi coded just to get the mulla. One thing I've also come to realize I see that no matter how poorly a brother is fairing...if him babe dey true to am, he will stay legit and do all he can to get better but where dat babe wey go stay for that kain situate.

Egbon Dammy e kpele o...at least dem no bring you con serve fir kirikiri.

***And to those pointing fingers at naija celebs, I laugh at una o cos if you guys know what the big names in the US do for all the show off you go open mouth. How many of una babes fit get the mind do the kind plastic surgeries dem Nicki and co dey do for Africa....I'm sure most of y'all didn't know they didn't do it for fashion...it's an investment, very big one (don't ask me how). I'm tired of typing...lemme stop here.

God bless our hustles, ASIRI WA ONITU...AMIN!!!

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by silkytouch(m): 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
First is was Sauce kid now krane? grin

These bìtches are broke, they just flaunt on social media like they are worth shìt.

I just pity these young, stupid and myopic youths we have nowadays dumping school for music thinking because others have done it they can and succeed too.

Bìtch you go carry coke last last and them go arrest you grin

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Onliie(m): 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
hedonistic:

Under which primitive legal system does that happen? Stop miseducating the ignorant public.

It is trite in law that he who accuses must prove. In other words, the onus of proof is on the accuser. That's the norm worldwide.

I repeat, nobody owes the world any explanation about his source of income. Not even to law enforcement agents.

Now read and learn how the law works. If the state has reasonable cause to believe that your source of income is illegal, the state will investigate you. In the cause of that investigation, you are at liberty (but not under obligation) to provide an explanation of the source of your wealth. If you choose not to provide that explanation (which is within your rights), the onus is on the state to use its resources to get to the root of the matter. If the state is able to obtain prima facie evidence of your involvement in some criminal enterprise, then the state will prosecute you in court (under the presumption of innocence). Then and only then are you obligated to reveal your source of income - to the court, to refute the charge brought against you.

You can only be guilty of a crime, not of an accusation..
if you are accused of fraud, you owe the government explanation of how you made the money or else you forfeit it.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by burrrnerrr(m): 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
PMWSpirit:
No wonder . You need to see his Instagram page. Flying private jet pass dangote sef. So na motor you dey tiff ole jati jati. I won't say anything about the other crime .
All na living things . Wire wire . Come and marry . Identity fraud but ole lo ba omo je .
Keemi sha ti lowo oooo

They said grand theft. Not grand theft auto. He stole something else. Probably credit card.

So sad they have to paint our country bad because they want to show off. Terrible
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by burrrnerrr(m): 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
Sensual:

lol I'd rather date a Yahoo guy than these broke guys oh.

Not cool. There are many guys that actually make things work because they are smart. Don't be an owo epo. Cos wealth only comes from consistency in hard work. Consistency in yahoo only leads to prison, blood money and death. Get a business oriented Igbo man and you will see what real money is.
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by thetruthzz: 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
;DHmmm! dammy krane ......ayomikun Emmanuel . . . we go buy Bugatti
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by PMWSpirit(m): 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
burrrnerrr:

They said grand theft. Not grand theft auto. He stole something else. Probably credit card.

So sad they have to paint our country bad because they want to show off. Terrible
Bros tiff na tiff. Auto ooo manual oooo . All join for the tiffing level ni
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by arcikesom: 10:46am On Jun 04, 2017
Afam4eva:

Lol grin Is it because their stage names sound like they're dealing drugs or what?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent / Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" / Kiss Daniel Buys Himself A Bentley, Months After Buying A Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.