Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Investment Involvement - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Involvement (695 Views)

Why Do People Blame Buhari For Their Involvement In Mmm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment Involvement by hirachy: 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
Everyday starting on Monday to friday till two weeks time I'll be posting different exposé on Investment Involvement for already established Enterprenuers and aspiring ones alike....Today's post is just to prepare the minds of every interested enterprenuer here on what to expect from my post(s).
International trade and investment Involvement are important drivers of economic development, and crucial for the success of individual businesses enterprenuers .However new business models and changing societal expectations are creating new challenges.

International production networks is spreading, growth in the digital economy and the strong role of investment as a determinant of trade are all effectively changing for international cooperation.
Societal unrest with globalization is evident in debates as to power of corporations, employment, labour and environmental standards including taxation.

Successful change requires a complete comprehension of the new dynamics of commerce and trade(inter or intra country) inspiring narratives, operational and strategic synergy, the reallocation of resources and results-oriented business ventures.

So as an Entrepreneur(established or aspiring) one must try and master the dynamics of making profit vise visa the growing population demands.

As an Investment Consultant / Advicer, I usually tell enterprenuers to either sell niche service or trade in various niche products alike....and as for both choose consumables that have short life span hence the consumer will always want to replenish or replace stock or service as case might be.
I'll stop here today.
#Friday.
Re: Investment Involvement by sirclemzy: 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
Following & learning.
Re: Investment Involvement by hirachy: 7:34am On Jun 05, 2017
Good Morning NL viewer(s) of my Investment Involvent Exposé. Hope you all had a great weekend!..I will like to point out that my Investment exposé is strictly for Entrepreneurs(newbie or established)....not for those that want to invest in stocks, shares or bonds.
Haven stated this clarity I'll proceed with today's exposé
*****Investment Strategy*****
Learning how to invest your money is one of the most important lessons in life. You don't need to be university educated before you start investing, in fact, you don't even need to be a high school graduate. You just need to have a basic understanding of whatever business you intend to venture into and have the confidence to make an achievable plan(a dynamic lifetime business plan). Then you can be that enviable Enterprenuer.
However i will not limit the exposé to Nigeria or Africa but it will spotlight how to be successful from a Nigerian investment strategic point of view with a beaming spotlight to how it can still work out anywhere you are in this world.

Learning how to invest your money is one of the most important lessons in life. You don't need to be college educated to start investing, in fact, you don't even need to be a high school graduate. You just need to have a basic understanding of business and have the confidence to make a plan -- consider it a business plan for your life. You can do it.

Investing Can Be Scary for so many people(especially in Nigeria), monies and investment(s) weren't discussed overtly at home. These subjects may even be taboo and quite possibly wrong, in households that don't have much money or investments.
If your parents or loved-ones aren't financially independent, they probably can't give a good financial advice (despite their best intentions). And even if your family is well to do, there's no guarantee that their financial advice(s) makes sense in your era. Plenty of parents encouraged their children to own a property(house), because in their lifetimes, housing only went up.
Having said all of this, the first investment that you make will probably be the hardest.

One of the major strategy of investment is starting from a foundational level with an open mind and eyeview of future large expantion(s).
It will interest you to know that all the big investment outfits in Nigeria, Africa and even other parts of the world today started with a small foundational(sometimes one) service or product.

Secondly make sure your investment if new is at the least 99% service or product quality and if there are existing competitors add an extra service value to yours, no matter how small....it may even be an after service customer care value. You just make sure you create that difference.

Lastly take a risk approach get more demands that exceed your service or product capacity from consumers by creating publicity and awareness of what you offer using various affordable advert means at your disposal.
I'll stop here today....

NB
If you have cash or capital and you are clueless about what you can invest into, then you need not fetch for solution too far!!!!
Just contact my investment boss on this whatsapp number 09033964822 (please whatsapp only).
Regards.
Re: Investment Involvement by hirachy: 8:17am On Jun 06, 2017
Good AM NL members in this thread/post.
Yesterday Monday i highlighted the basic strategy of investing as an entrepreneur.
Today I'll be be exposing the importance and reasons of investing as an entrepreneur(established or newbie).
******Reason of Investing******
There are numerous reasons of investing in a foundational way that will expand to a large industry or PLC(public liability company).
Every investor has different financial goals and the more you learn, the more confident you'll be in determining your own investment - gain path. But here's a basic financial goal to work towards:
After the years of hard work, I would like to make more money than I spend and in turn re-invest the difference. By the time i need to retire, I would like my investments to throw off enough money through profits or interest that I can live on this stream of income(s) without having to sell my investments.
Notice the first reason is about getting the reward for hard work. If you're hoping to take a little bit of money and gamble it into a fortune in the stock market, please stop reading now, this exposé isn't for you. But if you plan to work and invest for a few decades, and want to make sure that you don't have to work until life's end, you'll need to spend less than you make and invest the difference over time into your existing venture or other viable ventures that will be highlighted here in weeks to come.
Also, you'll notice that this goal doesn't recommend selling off your investment(s). Rich or wealthy people don't sell-off their assets for spending money because if they did, they wouldn't be rich or wealthy for long. They maintain their status because their assets provide enough cash flow to support their lifestyle(s). And these cash-producing investments, through careful planning, investment can be passed down from generation to generation.

Enjoying your twilight years by living off your investment income is a marvelous reason and experience for investing and having something left over for your loved ones or a charitable organization, is something that all investors should aspire for. It may not be possible for everyone, but it's the right attitude and approach.
So brace up to face and outwit all the challenges that may arise whilst being an investor.
I'll stop here today.....
Have a lively and lovely day ahead.
NB
If you have cash or capital and you are clueless about what you can invest into, then you need not fetch for solution too far!!!!
Just contact my investment boss on this whatsapp number 09033964822 (please whatsapp only).
Regards.
Re: Investment Involvement by hirachy: 7:41am On Jun 07, 2017
Good Morning NL members / viewers....I believe the basic strategy and reason of investment is clear so today's exposé will delve into the intricate strategy and reasons.
For those that have large investment(s) in private(sole ownership) busines which has a one sided capital finance compultion unlike a joint Investment are likely not typical savers in character.Hence you'll need a different strategy for owning personal investments.
If you fall in the aforementioned investment category then you must see and have it in mind7. that your business is your retirement strategy.
This perspective brings about the importance of building unique principle(s) to your investment risk and zest for entrepreneurial opportunities.

Here are of some of the investment princinciples
***Build a great business model by staying true to your product or service niche... When you are known for your brand you'll hardly need to compete with other investors(competitors) in the same business with you...your brand may be your adequate timely service , customer relationship prowess, unique product package style or making sure you never run out of stock for any service product you offer to your customers or if possible all of the above brand principles depending on what your investment is established for.
***Envision a five(5) Year View of the Business Investment ...Growing your investment typically follows a multiyear procedure, and it doesn't always follow a smooth upward trajectory or flow. Yearly standard measurement are important to adopt in order to give you feedback on your progress or challenges, but in most investment the 1 to 5 year time vision is very necessary to play out the strategy. Build in mind the assumption that annual economic fluctuations will have both positive and negative effects on your business. In other words, don't spend all your earnings(profit or cash) in a calendar year just because you have it. Time is typically helpful in answering critical investment questions. So give your business yearly assessment and project towards five(5) years time.
I'll stop here today but will continue tomorrow...

NB
Regards.
Re: Investment Involvement by hirachy: 7:58am On Jun 08, 2017
Good AM NL members/viewers please endevour to ask questions on the exposé or if u have any personal investment challenge....today we'll continue with yesterday's investment principles
Be an Active and Passive Investor...this is a very essential principle. To be both an Active and Passive investor means apart from claiming profits from sales of service or product you have to structure your investment in a way that it enables you to allocate a basic monthly salary or allowance . That means you have to treat yourself as a worker even though u own the business investment...this is simply being an Active and Passive Investors. You collect profits and also get a monthly salary or allowance. If you can do this right from the onset of your business investment then you've just created a means of lifetime income as long as your investment exist.
Employ competent workers ( personels that love what your investment is all about or are convenient and comfortable with your remuneration structure).That way they'll not undermine the protocols around your investment so as not to undermine your service or product quality.
Finally Create location branches alike in locations around the country or around the world that way ull increase easy access to your services or product by your customers....so much that even if they travel or relocate from the area where u started the investment they'll still be able to patronize you from the different locations. That way also you'll be able to attract more client(s) and customers hereby providing an increase in profit margin.
Have a lovely day ahead.
NB
Regards.
Re: Investment Involvement by hirachy: 8:11am On Jun 09, 2017
Today we'll be deliberating on
How to Create a Unified Culture in a Company With Multiple Offices
Developing the right company culture in one office is really hard. Imagine trying to create a cohesive environment with employees all around different part of the world.
Creating a culture is not like any other business endeavor; it involves creating an intangible set of comformable but subtle rules and ideas that are often difficult to manage.l
What makes your company unique? Whether your company employs three people or three hundred people, in one office or more, every leader should constantly be working out a singular company culture where employees feel aligned with the company's mission. But as your company grows and you start managing remote employees, certain challenges will come up.It is a good thing if your branches(satellite) employees to feel unaligned with the company's mission, and to not loose sight of company goals. Even worse, you don't want your employees to begin to feel like ortstracised.

Developing a culture is unlike any other business endeavor; it involves creating an intangible set of subtle rules and ideas that are often difficult to manage. "Not everything that happens in a business is based on visible, objective, and formal rules. These informal rules are a powerful hidden force that tends to govern everything from where you sit in a meeting to how you address your superior(s)."

These challenges are amplified when employees work in multiple locations.
There are tactical decisions that can make your company's employees feel more aligned with a company vision, improve productivity, and employees happiness-;whether they're in the company headquarters or half the world away.
We'll continue from here next week.....
Have a splendid weekend ahead if u are following keenly.

NB
Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Seancare Revolution With Just $21.5(N5,500) And Reap Abundant Benefits / Cryptocurrency! Get 1,354% Return On Your Investment After 29 Days Or Less: / Cma Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.