Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

300L Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Armed Robbers,Buried(pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 300L Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Armed Robbers,Buried(pics) (25937 Views)

Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics / Corpses Of 9 Boys Brigade Members Killed By Policeman In Gombe Buried(pics) / 2 Sisters Killed By Armed Robbers, Buried Side By Side Amid Tears. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 300L Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Armed Robbers,Buried(pics) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
SmartPunter:
I Doubt it might be cultists that killed Him....
Do you know anything about him or the circumstances surrounding his death? A friend that knew him well said robbers killed him and here you are on Nairaland saying it is cultists. For your information, cultism is not so common in northern nigerian tertiary institutions.
Re: 300L Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Armed Robbers,Buried(pics) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
He was a facebook friend
Re: 300L Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Armed Robbers,Buried(pics) by Damseldammie(f): 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hmm... Very pathetic but all the same rest on bro. May God comfort your family
Re: 300L Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Armed Robbers,Buried(pics) by Coldfeets: 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
I blame Buhari for this.

Lemme see the number of fools who will like this my post. tongue
Re: 300L Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Armed Robbers,Buried(pics) by Endtimesmith(m): 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
it's quite disheartening that a whole human being cannot predict what will kill him/her in this life...Just mortals we are,what a pity.
Re: 300L Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Armed Robbers,Buried(pics) by damjane(f): 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
RIP Daman Gushop do painful to lose you. He was my friend and course mate, he was shot by robbers at his sisters house.
Re: 300L Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Armed Robbers,Buried(pics) by Leovibes(m): 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
SmartPunter:
I Doubt it might be cultists that killed Him....

cultist are not much in kasu maybe dey guy is against de politics played in kaduna we christians are dehumanize by de hausas
Re: 300L Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Armed Robbers,Buried(pics) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
damjane:
RIP Daman Gushop do painful to lose you. He was my friend and course mate, he was shot by robbers at his sisters house.

Am truly sorry for your loss.. In time u will get over his loss and pain will die off only memories will be left
Am sorry to ask but did he try to fight them off?most of these devils are on drugs ..there is nothing I want more than public execution to be re introduced
Re: 300L Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Armed Robbers,Buried(pics) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
Leovibes:

cultist are not much in kasu maybe dey guy is against de politics played in kaduna we christians are dehumanize by de hausas

I though I read he was killed in his sister house why then relate it to religion? Do u know howany youths are killed daily by armed robbers in Kaduna state both Muslims and xtians
Please be reasonable
Re: 300L Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Armed Robbers,Buried(pics) by damjane(f): 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
nurshah:

Am truly sorry for your loss.. In time u will get over his loss and pain will die off only memories will be left
Am sorry to ask but did he try to fight them off?most of these devils are on drugs ..there is nothing I want more than public execution to be re introduced

they came to steal at his sisters house and he was the only one home. I don't know if he tried to fight them but I guess they just decided to kill him after taking what they came for
Re: 300L Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Armed Robbers,Buried(pics) by victvames(m): 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
My street guy RIP DUDE
Re: 300L Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Armed Robbers,Buried(pics) by Franzinni: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
Heuman. Beans...
Re: 300L Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Armed Robbers,Buried(pics) by Bnladan(m): 7:19am On Jun 04, 2017
I was his lecturer during my tym @ KASU as a Corp member. I facilitated their practicals and marked their exams. He was indeed promising and hardworking. Adios dude! May ur killers see no peace here and hereafter
Re: 300L Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Armed Robbers,Buried(pics) by Tinuke403: 7:27am On Jun 04, 2017
Rip

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo Police Parade Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Recover N7.5m / Fake Naval Officer Arrested By Real Navy / Ediozi Odi: Human Trafficker Bags 6 Life Sentences And An Additional 129 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.