Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,679 members, 7,831,106 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Video: Why We Flouts Court Orders - FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Why We Flouts Court Orders - FG (490 Views)

Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare / Mohammed Adamu Flouts Court Order, Releases List Of New Recruits / Awara Biokpombo Risks Disqualification As He Flouts INEC Campaign Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Why We Flouts Court Orders - FG by deantimes(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2017

When asked why the government continually flouts court rulings on the release of Sambo Dasuki, former national security adviser (NSA) and Ibrahim El Zakzaky, Lai said: “Every government will balance national security with human rights; every country in the world. It is the level of the balancing”.

“As a government, I will balance national security against human rights; and then I will take a decision. Because there is security, there is stability, that the courts also exist.

“What I am saying (is) that the court has ruled but the court does not have the entire picture when it comes to national security. I am a lawyer too, therefore I have utmost respect for the judiciary”.

Mohammed however added that the Nigerians cannot pick one or two cases and conclude that the Buhari government is a government of impunity.

“You cant pick two, three cases which bother on national security to condemn a whole government and say this government is a government of impunity,” he added.

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/06/video-why-we-flouts-court-orders-fg/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJs9EVbgDO8
Re: Video: Why We Flouts Court Orders - FG by Ebije1(m): 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
Na so?

FTC.....
Re: Video: Why We Flouts Court Orders - FG by dodelight(m): 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
Of all President Buhari's misplacement of personalities, I think he got this one right: Choosing Liar Mohammed to oversee APC's government Ministry of lies and propaganda. I shake my head for anyone who takes this man serious. But I pity the unrepentant zombies the most.

1 Like

Re: Video: Why We Flouts Court Orders - FG by Xway(m): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
I pee on this country.
Lawless zoo Republic.
Quote me and die young

Re: Video: Why We Flouts Court Orders - FG by Paperwhite(m): 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
Buhari was born a tyrant so he is just fulfilling his calling.Meanwhile I know it must have been this God-damned pathetic and pathological APC's Lai the lying liar.Hey! Why're the zombies not always giving this man backup as regards his lies? Oops I've forgotten he is the neologist of lies.
Re: Video: Why We Flouts Court Orders - FG by tinkinjow: 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
Don't these people have a sense of embarrassment? He actually opened his mouth to accept flouting court judgment ans the try to justify it? Is there any excuse for that in the constitution? If national security was the case aren't you suppose to argue that convincingly before a judge?
I don't blame him cos with so much ethnicity it's actually near impossible to impeach jis master.
Re: Video: Why We Flouts Court Orders - FG by mbaboy(m): 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
This was the same minister that took Buhari six months to appoint. APC make una fear God oooo.

(1) (Reply)

Marginalisation: I’m Practising What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo — Ngige Read More At: / PEOPLE'S PRIMARIES 2019 - KADUNA / Photos From Paul Arisa Burial Today (must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.