Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,214 members, 7,846,035 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) (72001 Views)

Davido At Nigerian Yacht Party In Miami (Photos) / Wizkid Reunites With Dammy Krane On Stage (Pictures) / ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by ipobbigot7: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2017
Chukwuebuka has infected Krane with criminality. Crimes runs in their blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
adenine02:
ipod
you have too many people with dog brain in your region.
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by femmoy(m): 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
kiss why saying its unconfirmed wen u have not made ur research. Check this link

http://egvsys.miamidade.gov:1608/wwwserv/crts/IPSAWNSL.DIA

SillyeRabbit:
This news is not confirmed, yet you moderators moved it to the frontage for the world to see. Do you people know the legal implication of doing this ? This website owner can be sued.
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by adenine02: 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
you have too many people with dog brain in your region.

maybe we worship together sometime

Shalom

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by femmoy(m): 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
kiss

Dammy Keane is from Benue state,mind u. Not a Yoruba boy....like I said in my earlier post,make ur research b4 coming here to post. I'm not in support of tribal war but I believe those doing it are just for the sake of fun.

mamachizzy:
its funny how people come here and shout liepod, Igbo, forgetting that he was arrested with Dammy a Yoruba guy. if only people realise that he ain't being charged as an Igbo person, but as a Nigerian. They are tarnishing our image'. all of us. Tribalism is stupid
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by samijay8(m): 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
adenine02:
ipod
They already had KANU as their god. oponu people
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
liftedhigh:
OK

I'm in U.S. & many of u do shady deals dere and den com back home to display ur I'll gotten money
h

if you think it's very easy travel and do it okay

hustling is everywhere bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him / Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions / Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.