Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation (2595 Views)

Bola Adegunloye: Sanwo-Olu Will Betray Tinubu, Leading To Hypertension, Death / Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria / The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation by mesoprogress(m): 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
DONALD EKPO WROTE-

"The north have not enslaved our people any less as they have enslaved the Igbos, yet the hatred displayed by my people against the Igbos throughout the social media yesterday and today is unspeakable, and worse than what the North has express towards us both. IT IS A SHAME.

It is a shame because we have allowed ourselves to be used as pawns in the hands of the Hausa/Fulani Oligarchy. It is a shame that we have forgotten too soon that these are the only people that stood by us between 2011 to 2015. A display of love you and I know it was undeserved.

We all became historians that dug up our history unknown to malign these ones. The same history that was so evil, that even our Hausa/Fulani Slave Masters had to ban it from being taught in schools. A history you base on heresays. A history that does not even favor you if told in sincerity. And we have fanned ourselves with our self imposed righteousness. Then what next? Remain as slaves in this Zoo called Nigeria?

What unity do we have? The unity of minorities? The Unity of oil that the SE dont have? Or is it the Unity dashed us by the slaves masters by calling us either Niger Delta or South south, Meaning? The unity of leaving the Ngwa man that shares the same market with me, and being the brother of an Esan or Auchi man rather than my neighbor? What is our driving force that can guarantee us freedom if not in Unity with those that have tested the waters? Do we intend to remain slaves?

It beats my imagination how we think. Have we ever considered or thought of what our chances of freedom would be? Show me one Nnamdi Kanu of our dashed region that will command our Unity to speak with one voice in the face of tyranny? Have we finished fighting ourselves over the crumps given to our people by the Hausa/Fulani/Multinationals?

It is time to use our tongues to count our teeth. Refuse being a pawn in the hands of our oppressors"- DONALD EKPO

12 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation by mesoprogress(m): 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
I love the way planned referendum is organised by IPOB. Though I'm no member neither am I interested in their Okike Abiama stuff. Each ethnic nationality makes a decision to join. No compulsion. I'm 90% sure that our neighbours that eat from the same plate with us will surely betray us as they did during Biafra war. The ones Igbo grassroots voted their son wholeheartedly.

But the arrangement is perfect, if it is only south east remaining, it's very OK. Luxembourg is landlocked but has the highest nominal GDP per capita. It's all about planning.

9 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation by tinkinjow: 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
Op abeg drop this tok. The support for the igbos on this issue bothers on human rights and justice. The same way igbos are seeking freedom so do the niger deltans. The mere fact that at a time they were all in the south east does not justify the unilateral decision by the igbos to lump niger delta in their biafra. The experiences efiks ibibios annangs had with the post colonial arrangements made the vigorously demand for the creation of the COR states. It's not a matter of who you like more but what is best for you.
I rather find it shameful that the igbos whose cause i support will want to forcefully annexed other tribes to join their biafra. Isn't it ironic.
The niger delta wants it's own republic to exist side by side with biafra. Simple.

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
betray as how? did ipob make an agreement or even had a consultation with them at any time concerning biafrabecause you supported pdp in 2015?southern kaduna and some yorubas also did that, did you include them in biafra as well?how many threads have you opened on this same issue now?when isaac adaka boro was fighting for independence of the niger delta in the 60s did igbos support him?or when james ibori, lord alamco and other nigerdeltans were requesting for resource control did igbos stand by them?stop wailing like a baby, you only reap what you sow, if you didnt enter into agreement with a people dont expect their support.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
Including Niger Delta will be a huge mistake, let us learn from our past mistakes, this brotherhood we always claim with them will be suicidal at the end.
Please leave Niger Delta, if we eventually go with them we will forever regret it.

12 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation by mesoprogress(m): 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
tinkinjow:
Op abeg drop this tok. The support for the igbos on this issue bothers on human rights and justice. The same way igbos are seeking freedom so do the niger deltans. The mere fact that at a time they were all in the south east does not justify the unilateral decision by the igbos to lump niger delta in their biafra. The experiences efiks ibibios annangs had with the post colonial arrangements made the vigorously demand for the creation of the COR states. It's not a matter of who you like more but what is best for you.
I rather find it shameful that the igbos whose cause i support will want to forcefully annexed other tribes to join their biafra. Isn't it ironic.
The niger delta wants it's own republic to exist side by side with biafra. Simple.
I sort of agree with you. It's your fundamental right to choose. For security reasons, I won't be posting screen shots. Your people have been cursing on Facebook and other social media. Can't they simply not support without bad mouthing?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation by Alariwo2: 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ojukokoro too kill una..

You think Nigeria will surrender her source of wealth to miscreants who have nothing and contribute nothing to the nation's purse?

Chukwu Okike knows you lots are on a path to extinction. Let's hope it doesn't get to that ectent

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation by dadavivo: 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
The one Nigeria to the parasites like Afonjas and abokiis is OIL, nothing else. What have osibande done to Ogoni. Where is that buhari sister that was the minister for environment, guess what she has move to higher place, UN . Which means to hell Ogoni land.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation by ewigmee: 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Let truth be told .... including Niger delta to Biafra will only lead to another south Sudan. Create Biafra with Igbo states and let Igbo speaking citizens outside Igbo land that wants to join happily do so.
From what I've witnessed in pH, is only Akwa Ibomits that support Biafra strongly.

11 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation by BoosBae(f): 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
Enough of this trash already!!! Madness in practice angry

BIAFRA Rubbish

To that Donald Ekpo, since you're so concerned about our freedom, why can't you become the Nnamdi Kanu of the Niger Delta? Take a seat please...

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation by deedeedee1: 11:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
Alariwo2:
Ojukokoro too kill una..

You think Nigeria will surrender her source of wealth to miscreants who have nothing and contribute nothing to the nation's purse?

Chukwu Okike knows you lots are on a path to extinction. Let's hope it doesn't get to that ectent
You are one of the yoruba guys that always bring insult to us. Why not just keep shut while the niger deltans and igbos sort things out? How has the crude oil benefitted yoruba people? You are one of those guys that make it look like yorubas are parasites and cannot survive without crude oil.Are you a slave to the northerners? Why not keep your mouth shut if you have nothing sensible to say?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation by achi4u(m): 11:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
The only mistake Biafra will do is to beg those who are not interested to join you.
The choice is yours Niger Delters.

12 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation by Alariwo2: 12:13am On Jun 03, 2017
deedeedee1:

You are one of the yoruba guys that always bring insult to us. Why not just keep shut while the niger deltans and igbos sort things out? How has the crude oil benefitted yoruba people? You are one of those guys that make it look like yorubas are parasites and cannot survive without crude oil.Are you a slave to the northerners? Why not keep your mouth shut if you have nothing sensible to say?

come and keep it shut.. Ole!

Unity beggar like you begging SS to love your biafra.ud cos of Oil.
SE belongs to Nigeria by right and Igbos can relocate to space for all I care. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation by tollyboy5(m): 12:34am On Jun 03, 2017
all this asaba guyz self . they should just deport them back to SE. face your five state and see how many state would like to join them

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation by legislatively: 12:44am On Jun 03, 2017
Biafra will only work if its unilingual, a multilingual Biafra with nigerdelta minorities will be like another Nigeria, as matter of fact, I don't want a Biafra where you will still fight militancy and pyrates.

Its owk if the people of asaba and northern Igbo speaking part of rivers state can join.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation by paramakina202: 12:51am On Jun 03, 2017
Donald Ekpo is always on point,I like reading his post on facebook.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation by EzeUche(m): 12:54am On Jun 03, 2017
Niger Delta groups we are giving you an option. A very good offer.

Nnamdi Kanu is giving an olive branch and said you can join Biafra through referendum and control your destiny and resources or...

You can choose to stay in Nigeria.

Either way all Igboid groups will get a referendum drink Edo to Rivers and to Cross River

The Igbo people will not be balkanized again.

11 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation by OAUTemitayo: 2:13am On Jun 03, 2017
Anybody that doesn't agree to Igbo demands is automatically a betrayer? I really pity you people

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation by EzeUche(m): 2:26am On Jun 03, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Anybody that doesn't agree to Igbo demands is automatically a betrayer?
I really pity you people

I really pity your people who jump up and down on threads that do not concern you.

Stay out of Eastern affairs.

11 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation by HiddenShadow: 2:54am On Jun 03, 2017
mesoprogress:
I love the way planned referendum is organised by IPOB. Though I'm no member neither am I interested in their Okike Abiama stuff. Each ethnic nationality makes a decision to join. No compulsion. I'm 90% sure that our neighbours that eat from the same plate with us will surely betray us as they did during Biafra war. The ones Igbo grassroots voted their son wholeheartedly.

But the arrangement is perfect, if it is only south east remaining, it's very OK. Luxembourg is landlocked but has the highest nominal GDP per capita. It's all about planning.

Stop talking like a child

I don't think you are Igbo because if you are, you will know the meaning of Chukwu Okike Abiama in English

NigerDeltans who are interested in Biafra can never betray the Igbos neither will they cause any trouble for Igbos

Referendum will weed out troublesome from friendly Niger Delta tribes

If you repeat a thread like this next time, it means you are either ignorant or an Afonja pretending to be Igbo

Ahaika Ahiaka take note of this point which is the true point of all sincere Igbos like me

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation by Ogalanyachieze: 3:08am On Jun 03, 2017
karlz:
betray as how? did ipob make an agreement or even had a consultation with them at any time concerning biafrabecause you supported pdp in 2015?southern kaduna and some yorubas also did that, did you include them in biafra as well?how many threads have you opened on this same issue now?when isaac adaka boro was fighting for independence of the niger delta in the 60s did igbos support him?or when james ibori, lord alamco and other nigerdeltans were requesting for resource control did igbos stand by them?stop wailing like a baby, you only reap what you sow, if you didnt enter into agreement with a people dont expect their support.
and the 13% you enjoy today was made possible by... ? Guess who? The one and only Ojukwu in abacha conference go and ask questions. Even at gej conference igbos stood by ss for resource control

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation by Ogalanyachieze: 3:14am On Jun 03, 2017
Alariwo2:
Ojukokoro too kill una..

lol at source of wealth and who is nigeria in this context? Guess you meant northern nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation by SHAKABOOM: 4:28am On Jun 03, 2017
I have been saying it here..They will use Biafria to negotiate with nigeria..They are using body language to communicate with nigeria they are like if you don't give us what we want we will join ibos in there biafria agitation..And we don't need people with such attitude..We need focused sincere people..IBOS BE WISE..Dem dey dull the movement..

If you dey disturb woman too much. she go use you do shakara but if you free her she go get interest for your side.
If they love there 100karat gold slave chain fine..Pls lets leave dem behind ad focus on the task ahead ad those who are redy to take possession of there present ad future..It will be too late for them when the train live them behind..
EXODUS,movement of Jah people.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation by Amberon11: 6:01am On Jun 03, 2017
Hypocrite! Who started the insults first? Haven't you been insulting us on the other thread?
mesoprogress:
I sort of agree with you. It's your fundamental right to choose. For security reasons, I won't be posting screen shots. Your people have been cursing on Facebook and other social media. Can't they simply not support without bad mouthing?

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation by Amberon11: 6:08am On Jun 03, 2017
But when we speak you call us yorubas, so what exactly do you want?
deedeedee1:

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation by Amberon11: 6:09am On Jun 03, 2017
Where is he from?
paramakina202:
Donald Ekpo is always on point,I like reading his post on facebook.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation by martyns303(m): 6:33am On Jun 03, 2017
Do you know that Rivers State (then inclusive of Bayelsa State) used to be part of the then Eastern region? Largely controlled by the Igbos.

1. They used brut force and their majority population to subdue the indigenous people of Rivers State, taking over their lands, renaming their streets/towns Igbo names, forcefully taking over properties.

2. The oppression was so high that the Nigerian government decided to create a state for the indigenous people of Rivers State, thus Rivers state was created.

3. This infuriated the Igbos so much that 3 days after Rivers State was created, the Igbos declared Biafra. 27th May 1967 and 30th May 1967 respectively. That's right, Biafra was declared 3 days after Rivers State was created.

4. The infamous abandoned properties in port Harcourt came about, when the Nigerian government asked the Igbos to provide proof of ownership of some properties and they couldn't, these were properties they had forcefully taken from the indigenous people of Rivers State.

We have not forgotten, you Igbos are as brut as the fulani's u are accusing. We sympathize with your cause, but we want no part of you.

I will be writing more on this.

HiddenShadow:

Which demonic history book did you read this Afonja

You think this rantings and lies of yours will stop the Sun From Rising

I am not Yoruba, the Ikwerres are people of Igbo heritage/origin in Rivers State, they have been governing the state for years, from Odili, Omehia, Amaechi and Wike. They have consistently ruled the state without giving other tribes e.g Kalabari, Okrika, Ogoni etc the chance to rule. Now you tell me what they will do when the ND is fully integrated into Biafra, they will be worse than the Fulanis.

These are the same Biafra that systematically killed off other tribes in calabar and other regions in an attempt to dominate them during the war. And now you want us to be part of you?

We have not forgotten.

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation by HiddenShadow: 6:39am On Jun 03, 2017
martyns303:
Do you know that Rivers State (then inclusive of Bayelsa State) used to be part of the then Eastern region? Largely controlled by the Igbos.

1. They used brut force and their majority population to subdue the indigenous people of Rivers State, taking over their lands, renaming their streets/towns Igbo names, forcefully taking over properties.

2. The oppression was so high that the Nigerian government decided to create a state for the indigenous people of Rivers State, thus Rivers state was created.

3. This infuriated the Igbos so much that 3 days after Rivers State was created, the Igbos declared Biafra. 27th May 1967 and 30th May 1967 respectively. That's right, Biafra was declared 3 days after Rivers State was created.

4. The infamous abandoned properties in port Harcourt came about, when the Nigerian government asked the Igbos to provide proof of ownership of some properties and they couldn't, these were properties they had forcefully taken from the indigenous people of Rivers State.

We have not forgotten, you Igbos are as brut as the fulani's u are accusing. We sympathize with your cause, but we want no part of you.

I will be writing more on this.

Which demonic history book did you read this Afonja

You think this rantings and lies of yours will stop the Sun From Rising

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation by gegee(m): 6:51am On Jun 03, 2017
Niger deltans have their own fight with nigeria which they have been engaging in since d time of isaac boro. U igbos have urs and the niger deltans understand and support your struggle but the problem is wen u guys unitaterally decide to include them in ur biafra without asking. Ask urselves if that makes any sense......... they would soon come and call me afonja... just wait

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation by mesoprogress(m): 7:06am On Jun 03, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Stop talking like a child

I don't think you are Igbo because if you are, you will know the meaning of Chukwu Okike Abiama in English

NigerDeltans who are interested in Biafra can never betray the Igbos neither will they cause any trouble for Igbos

If you repeat a thread like this next time, it means you are either ignorant or an Afonja pretending to be Igbo

Ahaika Ahiaka take note of this point which is the true point of all sincere Igbos like me

You have been thoroughly brainwashed, living in your illusions. Better wake up. Is Biafra a religious entity or a country? Do you want to create another Saudi Arabia? Imagine your illiterate mouth -

. Educated ones will take over from you fanatics once it's realised.
Re: Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation by Nazacent: 7:08am On Jun 03, 2017
Situation report

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation by HiddenShadow: 7:15am On Jun 03, 2017
mesoprogress:

You have been thoroughly brainwashed, living in your illusions. Better wake up. Is Biafra a religious entity or a country? Do you want to create another Saudi Arabia? Imagine your illiterate mouth - . Educated ones will take over from you fanatics once it's realised.

Continue with this your divide and conquer and watch how I will bring to the notice of all genuine Igbos that you are an Afonja

On referendum we stand

All sincere tribes will vote yes and all hate filled tribes will vote no

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Israeli Scientist Addressing Biafra / VIDEO: Nigerian Army Feed Captured IPOB Biafra Soldiers With Sweet Jollof Rice. / More Drama In The State House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.