Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School (31514 Views)

46 Medical Nigerian Students Graduate From Howard University, USA / MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos / Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School by JamieNaijaTeam: 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
Two Chibok schoolgirls who escaped from their Boko Haram abductors in 2014 have graduated from a high school in Washington DC, the United States Capital.

The two girls, known by their first names, Debbie and Grace, on Thursday graduated after completing junior year (11th grade) and senior year (12th grade) at a prestigious private international school in the Washington metro area in America.

This was disclosed through a press release on Friday by Emmanuel Ogebe, a U.S.-based human rights lawyer and the International Director of Education Must Continue Initiative, a Nigerian non-governmental organization involved in the care of the girls.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/two-chibok-girls-graduate-from-us-high.html

Re: Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School by holywahala19(m): 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
na chibok girl don brush like that?.

somebody forward her to my za oza room sharper sharply.

I wountnt do anything with her,just to analyse and access damage to to her.....by that wicked shakeu.

I and my fellow Trafford big boys go kill that man.

I'm very rich my people o.

Trafford, UK.

Bentley.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School by sukkot: 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
wink nice one
Re: Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
4 years don reach already angry jeez!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School by brunofarad(m): 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
Congrats to them.

Re: Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School by jaytime(m): 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
Thank God for them oooo. No condition is permanent.

5 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School by Josh44s(m): 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
Poverty is a disease. Click LIKE if you believe

Mainwhile all I am seeing right now is just 3 letters. "CR7"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
Congratulations to them

2 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School by YellowBarStinks: 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2017

2 scams graduate from a US high school

I thought they told us they were taking their WAEC exams when they were kidnapped

So, they went back to high to Jss 1 when they got to the USA ??

Believe the APC zombies​ at your own risk

They were 18, writing their high school final exams in Nigeria when they were kidnapped, they got to the USA and started as freshmen

Let me tell you something, you can't be above 18 and still in high school in the USA, it's a crime to be above 18 and in high school in the USA, it will get you locked up in prison

74 Likes 1 Share

really, still thinking if it is staged by the APC like some group( they know themselves) still disclose

3 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School by 88natzy(m): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
Issoryt!!!
Somebody below say something !!!
Re: Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School by ephi321(f): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
Meanwhile the other girls "just released" are supposedly being rehabilitated and "taught to speak English".

How did these 2 girls get their English up to scratch in just 3 years, such that they were able to graduate within the period of time?

37 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School by PearlStreet(m): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
Good
Re: Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School by mrskillz: 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
See freshgirl. The way some people will like to relocate to chibok e

2 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School by tydi(m): 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
and the scam continues

11 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
holywahala19:
na chibok girl don brush like that?.

somebody forward her to my za oza room sharper sharply.

I wountnt do anything with her,just to analyse and access damage to to her.....by that wicked shakeu.

I and my fellow Trafford big boys go kill that man.

I'm very rich my people o.

Trafford, UK.

Bentley.
YOU ARE POOR BROTHER

5 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School by kolafolabi(m): 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
You will be shocked after reading the link below on other chibok girls

https://www.nairaland.com/3837607/i.n.c.r.e.d.i.b.l.e-why-released-chibok-school

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School by nairalandfreak(m): 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
E go dey pain those Book people... Congratulations innocent girls
Re: Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School by classicopera(m): 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
May God bless and replenish you guys abundantly. So happy for this fortunate girls.
Re: Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School by NwaAmaikpe: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
Did the US school teach them in Hausa...

The only thing they learnt in the US was how to smoke shisha.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School by tydi(m): 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
and the scam continues!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School by Sagetravelsblog: 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

2 scams graduate from a US University

What is This One saying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School by Larwin(m): 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
cool cool.

Re: Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School by expertman(m): 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
Thunder fire poverty and shekau goat

1 Share

Re: Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School by calddon(m): 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
Dis thing wey glo de do me.... Cant even get to see dia pictures.
Re: Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School by oviejnr(m): 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
tydi:
and the scam continues!
YellowBarStinks:

2 scams graduate from a US University
sad

1 Like

Re: Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
Where's the other one
Re: Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School by herkeym001(m): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
Una don start again abi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School by tydi(m): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
engrdoskey:
YOU ARE POOR BROTHER
Probably
Re: Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School by herkeym001(m): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
ephi321:
Meanwhile the other girls "just released" are supposedly being rehabilitated and "taught to speak English".

How did these 2 girls get their English up to scratch in just 3 years, such that they were able to graduate within the period of time?
You get sense my brother

12 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School by Dotwillis1(m): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
hope say no be pass Dem take graduate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015 UTME: 11 Most Sought After Universities In Nigeria / Some Meanings You May Not Know / Nigeria Universities With Standard Teaching Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.