Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) (61721 Views)

Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) / Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
amakadihot87:
........whose curves?..........juliet's?

Urs and Juliet that's if u are the lady on ur profile and not a guy faking female gender
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) by mexioni(m): 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
Na this guy dey drive the car while Jim Iyke just dey wash grin grin grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
Alajiki:

So, Juliet Ibrahim is a Yoruba?

Can you see what your refusal to further your education has caused?
Sharap there. Her surname "Ibrahim" is an afonja Muslim name.
Don't be so naive.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) by obidevine(m): 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
JamieBlog:
Nigerian rapper Iceberg Slim and his bae, actress Juliet Ibrahim, attend his mom's burial.

They shared photos from his mom burial.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/juliet-ibrahim-attends-her-boyfriends.html

The real Iceberg Slim.

Notorious BIG (rip), this is for the ‎Hip-hop heads, did you know that Jay-Z and The Notorious B.I.G. were planning to form a supergroup together called The Commission?

As referenced in Biggie’s lyrics on “What’s Beef,” The Commission was going to be made up by Notorious BIG imself (Frankie White), Jay-Z (Iceberg Slim), Puff Daddy, Lance ‘Un’ Rivera (Uncle Paulie), Lil’ Cease (Caesar Leo DeGenero) and Charli Baltimore.

While Biggie and Jay-Z had already collaborated on numerous occasions – “Brooklyn’s Finest,” “I Love the Dough” and “Young G’s” – a full length album with both Brooklyn legends going head to head and Puffy quarterbacking the project with his commercial acumen could have resulted in a complete industry takeover by The Commission.

Sadly Biggie passed away in March 1997, before any sort of recording could have taken place for the project. Jay-Z has gone on to become one hip-hop’s biggest moguls while Biggie has cemented his legacy as one of the greatest rappers of all time.‎
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) by proudlyNigeria2(m): 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ice berg gini. If they are truly together den she has no shame. I wonder how women fall in love. Iceberg Na womanizer. Kponkwem.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) by iamfromlagos(f): 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
Deem:
? is this a news?
it is a olds
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) by Tosinomoniyi(m): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
Sorry rip mama.............
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) by BlossomP: 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ajewealth123:
she is getting old, the beauty is fading

Is that news? Guess u are getting younger.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) by tintedniggz(m): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
liposuction123:
The girl Don dey old self. I always pity female celebs cos due to their status they just can't cope with a 'nobody' man, ending up with fellow celebrity who'll use and dump them. e.g Juliet's ex. But the male counterparts who are wise would go for a 'nobody' woman and even protect her from public image and have a noise free home.
just like d'banj Lol.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) by tintedniggz(m): 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
BroZuma:
Rapper this rapper that, better check if he has a warrant out for his arrest po. We don't want any mumu drama this week oooh!
This week or next week? Lmaooo
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
zeusdgrt:

Urs and Juliet that's if u are the lady on ur profile and not a guy faking female gender
......fake ke.......
mhhh what for?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
At her age she's still doing boyfriends while her mates are becoming mothers. All these yoloba people sef. TUFIAKWA

she isn't from Nigeria nau
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) by Nnwannsukka(m): 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
Please where is he rapping it off .
This man, looks to me like a theif

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
amakadihot87:
......fake ke.......
mhhh what for?

My dear they do it here,are you on Whatsapp?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
iamphill:
I hope she is not doing drugs. she doesn't look healthy. something seems amiss
I'm thinking she's on drugs too. she looks way different. she's too young to start looking like this even though she's female.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
fhavourish:

she isn't from Nigeria nau
hi dear been a while. Do you remember me? Grandfinale from the art's study group on whatsapp?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
zeusdgrt:

My dear they do it here,are you on Whatsapp?
.......now you are entering another level
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
abeg which juju ice berg slim use to get ibrahim

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
amakadihot87:
Yea,in fact you are in spirit
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
[quote author=GrandFinale2017 post=57164227] hi dear been a while. Do you remember me? Grandfinale from the art's study group on whatsapp? [/quoted

oh! yeah! the brainy one....
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
latsy:
They don't look compatible.
not physically. its a mystery when I c couples like this. I always wonder what d attraction is.4d guy its under stable but Juliet Ibrahim am still at a loss what attracted her 2 this guy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
amakadihot87:
The guy no good for juliet sha....she fall my hand
she loves d guy.all I c is love...awwww
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) by Smartmanager(m): 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
At All
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
fhavourish:
brainy ke? How was your Jamb exams? What did you score?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 04, 2017
Looking at her upon make up old face making me thinking she is over 40 or 50 years old oh my goodness her pussy go don dey dry uuurrr
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) by Alajiki(m): 6:35am On Jun 04, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Sharap there. Her surname "Ibrahim" is an afonja Muslim name.
Don't be so naive.

Chai! I pity those who were responsible for your education bills up to this moment. The investment has been a colossal waste. Sorry for bashing you but that's the fact. grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 8:26am On Jun 04, 2017
amakadihot87:

Yea,you are in the spirit
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) by tommy9: 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
chai, this wack niggerr, nob em feature davido...de rap rubbish.

wear g-shock and rosary

fine girl miss road
lol.. Annoying song.. Davido sef no fit save am

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) by Konquest: 6:29am On Aug 08, 2017
mroop:
nice ond

Joke of the day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRVyEvVE5kU&feature=youtu.be
^^^^^^
grin grin hilarious video!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niecy Nash Marries Jessica Betts, A Woman, 6 Months After Divorcing Her Husband / Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit / Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.