Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... (2272 Views)

Can I Recite Adhkar In Yoruba, Hausa Or Other Languages Other Than Arabic? / Ma Salam Wa Bi Salam (let's Talk Arabic) / The Arabic Origins Of Common Yoruba Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 03, 2017
Assalamu Alaikum.

Sheikh Albaniy(of zaria) College Of Higher Islamic Studies Zaria which is located at No.2/4 Samaila Ahmad Road Gaskiya Layout Zaria hereby informs the public that it has begun the sale of form for JAISS new intake in the school premises at the rate of two thousand Naira (#2,000) only.

The School teaches Islamic Sciences such as; Al - Quran and Tajweed, Al - Hadeeth, Al - Aqeedah, Al - Fiqh, Al - Tafseer, Usul Al - Tafseer, Musdalahul Hadeeth, Tareekh, Al - Nahw, Al - Adab, Al - Inshã, Al - Imlã. And Modern Education such as; English Language, Mathematics, Computer Studies, Basic Science, Civic Education, Social Science and Hausa Language.
School activities with both old and new students commences on 14th of Shawwal, 1438A.H equivalent to 8th of July, 2017.
For more information; contact: 08063866112, 08166741062. OR at
Email address: sachiszaria1@gmail.com

SIGNED : MANAGEMENT.

Via Abdullahi Muhammad Auwal

Cc: carinmom

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... by Mofpearl: 6:22am On Jun 03, 2017
Do they accept everyone that applies?

Is it like a school?

What are the fees?
Re: Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 03, 2017
Mofpearl:
Do they accept everyone that applies?

Is it like a school?

What are the fees?

Its a secondary school school, like others but its an Islamic school...

The fees is 25,000 naira per session(that's what he said, but i think it should be term instead)....
Re: Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... by Mofpearl: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Its a secondary school school, like others but its an Islamic school...

The fees is 25,000 naira per session(that's what he said, but i think it should be term instead)....

Okay. Thanks.

Jzakallahukhyran
Re: Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... by carinmom(f): 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
AbdelKabir:
Assalamu Alaikum.

Sheikh Albaniy(of zaria) College Of Higher Islamic Studies Zaria which is located at No.2/4 Samaila Ahmad Road Gaskiya Layout Zaria hereby informs the public that it has begun the sale of form for JAISS new intake in the school premises at the rate of two thousand Naira (#2,000) only.

The School teaches Islamic Sciences such as; Al - Quran and Tajweed, Al - Hadeeth, Al - Aqeedah, Al - Fiqh, Al - Tafseer, Usul Al - Tafseer, Musdalahul Hadeeth, Tareekh, Al - Nahw, Al - Adab, Al - Inshã, Al - Imlã. And Modern Education such as; English Language, Mathematics, Computer Studies, Basic Science, Civic Education, Social Science and Hausa Language.
School activities with both old and new students commences on 14th of Shawwal, 1438A.H equivalent to 8th of July, 2017.
For more information; contact: 08063866112, 08166741062. OR at
Email address: sachiszaria1@gmail.com

SIGNED : MANAGEMENT.

Via Abdullahi Muhammad Auwal

Cc: carinmom

Are you interested?

The school is good, and Salafism is very strong there.
Re: Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
carinmom:

Are you interested?

The school is good, and Salafism is very strong there.

If I were to be in Zaria I would be interested to enrol my child there, seeing how corrupt our secular secondary schools are....

I only mentioned you to inform you, maybe you want to enrol someone there since you are in Zaria...

Hope faatimah will eventually go there?
Re: Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... by carinmom(f): 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
AbdelKabir:

If I were to be in Zaria I would be interested to enrol my child there, seeing how corrupt our secular secondary schools are....

I only mentioned you to inform you, maybe you want to enrol someone there since you are in Zaria...

Hope faatimah will eventually go there?

I once went to the secondary section of the school to see someone, but I wasn't allowed access because I wasn't wearing niqab even though I was in hijab.

Their school fees is something else, Lol.
Re: Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
carinmom:

I once went to the secondary section of the school to see someone, but I wasn't allowed access because I wasn't wearing niqab even though I was in hijab.

Too high?
Re: Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... by FriendNG: 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
AbdelKabir:

@Bold which child are you talking? Better use unborn child, pesin wey no get girlfriend to marry dey talk of child. grin grin grin
Re: Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... by Mofpearl: 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
carinmom:

Really? Is it a boarding school?

What curriculum do they teach?
Re: Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... by Mofpearl: 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
I think we need private universities that follow Islamic guidelines tbh. I heard of umm hikmah and tried enquring but maybe the person thought I was a 419ner and didn't respond.
Re: Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... by FriendNG: 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
Mofpearl:
I think we need universities that follow Islamic guidelines tbh. I heard of umm hikmah and tried enquring but maybe the person thought I was a 419ner and didn't respond.

Al-Qalam University Katsina State.

1 Like

Re: Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
FriendNG:

@Bold which child are you talking? Better use unborn child, pesin wey no get girlfriend to marry dey talk of child. grin grin grin

Uthaymeen of course undecided
Re: Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... by Mofpearl: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
Can I derail the thread a lil to ask a few questions about employment and education?
Re: Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
OK....
Re: Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... by Mofpearl: 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
I was reading through the best student/worst student thread on NL and a lot of comments I saw made me unhappy. It seemed like alot of people are unemployed and I was surprised that includes people who studied things like engineering are still unable to find jobs.

My questions are

1) How likely is going to get a job related to his/her field after graduation? Are jobs really based on connections?

2) Excluding the government, what do you think can improve unemployment rate? What can the average person do?

* I feel like the government has failed the youths and the youths are failing themselves as well. I used to be optimistic about Nigeria but reading comments on NL makes me think otherwise.

cc: Abdelkabir Friendng Demmzy15 and anyone else that wants to contribute.
Re: Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
Mofpearl:
I was reading through the best student/worst student thread on NL and a lot of comments I saw made me unhappy. It seemed like alot of people are unemployed and I was surprised that includes people who studied things like engineering are still unable to find jobs.

My questions are

1) How likely is going to get a job related to his/her field after graduation? Are jobs really based on connections?

2) Excluding the government, what do you think can improve unemployment rate? What can the average person do?

* I feel like the government has failed the youths and the youths are failing themselves as well. I used to be optimistic about Nigeria but reading comments on NL makes me think otherwise.

cc: Abdelkabir Friendng Demmzy15 and anyone else that wants to contribute.

I will start with, Nigeria has been blessed with many things, crude oil, rubber, tin ore, limestones and so on, but we are still suffering due to "no leadership", we've seen countries that are blessed with just one natural resource and they are doing fine, so the government is a failure........

As for getting a job, I'm not yet in the labour market so I can't say precisely, but based on what I've been told, many or I should say most don't work based on their field of study, except those that maybe studied medicine, nursing and the likes, or an individual who wants to be a lecturer........

Almost everything in Nigeria of today needs connection, you should know somebody who knows somebody that knows somebody who will help you, as if we are red and black wires......This same connection of a thing almost made me lose my right in our department few weeks back it was Allaah that gave me my right....so connection is a big issue in Nigeria.....

I think one of the problems is, most do not want to start small, most want to earn millions monthly just like that, everyone wants a white collar job nobody wants to farm, or think of a way to create a job for themselve, farming bring lots of money if you can endure in the beginning.....

I think parent should make their children learn vocational skills after the high school for like a year or two before going to the university, this way they have something they can call "my handwork" and they can use as a source of livelihood after their university days if need be....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... by Mofpearl: 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
Not everyone can become a farmer or business man. Some people are better off with white collar jobs. People should have a chance to practice what they studied and shouldn't be forced due to social circumstances to be doing what they wouldn't like to do. It's only fair people are more inclined towards white collar jobs because it's what they know. For example, being a nurse is all I know and I love it. I can't see myself doing something outside that.. I have been chanced to talk to people who successfully run their business *these people KNOW THEIR STUFF*. They know what they are doing and they studied things related to their field. If someone originally wants to start up a business, depending on the type of business, I don't think there is a need to study an unrelated field at university.

I think there is also a difference when someone goes into business because they have a vision/ dream and when someone goes into business due to circumstances just to make ends meet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... by Demmzy15(m): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
Wallahi Ukti oro naijirea ti su mi o! We just hope Allaah help us all.

As for your questions, I might not be able to answer correctly due to fact I'm yet to be introduced into the workforce. But I'll try my best!

1. It's unfortunate that we're in this stage, there's almost nothing you can achieve without connections. I'll use myself as a case study, when I was about to get into secondary school, I applied for a school in Ilorin then. The admission had long closed and the school were firm(they were not admitting) again, but my dad made a few calls and they retracted and admitted me. If it were to be other societies, omo forget that year, that's the end.

Many gain jobs based on their fields while others don't, some even have to go back and study something different before they can get a job(actually this is also a case in other developed countries as well).

2. As KB said, Nigeria is a blessed country. We are capable of becoming a superpower because we have the necessary resources(mineral and human), so we have untapped resources. Jobs could be created by the youths themselves, this is why entrepreneurship as a course of study has been introduced into the university curricula.

1 Like

Re: Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... by Mofpearl: 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
Demmzy15:
Wallahi Ukti oro naijirea ti su mi o! We just hope Allaah help us all.

As for your questions, I might not be able to answer correctly due to fact I'm yet to be introduced into the workforce. But I'll try my best!

1. It's unfortunate that we're in this stage, there's almost nothing you can achieve without connections. I'll use myself as a case study, when I was about to get into secondary school, I applied for a school in Ilorin then. The admission had long closed and the school were firm(they were not admitting) again, but my dad made a few calls and they retracted and admitted me. If it were to be other societies, omo forget that year, that's the end.

Many gain jobs based on their fields while others don't, some even have to go back and study something different before they can get a job(actually this is also a case in other developed countries as well).

2. As KB said, Nigeria is a blessed country. We are capable of becoming a superpower because we have the necessary resources(mineral and human), so we have untapped resources. Jobs could be created by the youths themselves, this is why entrepreneurship as a course of study has been introduced into the university curricula.

Can you tell me more about this? Is it across all universities and it is a compulsory course?
Re: Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... by Mofpearl: 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
Am I the only one thinking, perhaps we need younger, competent, and vision driven youths occupying government positions?
Re: Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... by Demmzy15(m): 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
Mofpearl:

Can you tell me more about this? Is it across all universities and it is a compulsory course?
I think it's all universities. I offered entrepreneurship for 3years and its compulsory. It made me think of how I can contribute to the society and this is why till today I'm still planning on how to contribute to the society. The lecturer advised that even if you work under someone, it should be temporary, you should set up and help others.
Re: Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... by Demmzy15(m): 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
Mofpearl:
Am I the only one thinking, perhaps we need younger, competent, and vision driven youths occupying government positions?
Of course yes, but is it possible? Even before the youth can occupy this position, he still needs connections!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... by Mofpearl: 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
Demmzy15:
I think it's all universities. I offered entrepreneurship for 3years and its compulsory. It made me think of how I can contribute to the society and this is why till today I'm still planning on how to contribute to the society. The lecturer advised that even if you work under someone, it should be temporary, you should set up and help others.

This is wonderful. How did it change you as person? What did you learn in terms of being an entrepreneur *very briefly*?
Re: Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... by Mofpearl: 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
Demmzy15:
Of course yes, but is it possible? Even before the youth can occupy this position, he still needs connections!

True... but it's not he connection that bothers me. It's the fact that people lose their lives.

1 Like

Re: Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... by Mofpearl: 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
One of the things I learnt recently is that people who are powerless don't think it's possible to have power. Power doesn't mean necessarily mean authority but to control over one's life- the type of housing, jobs, neighborhoods etc. This made me think of Nigeria honestly.. we are so used to bad leadership that it is a norm and we don't believe sometimes that it possible to change situations. I actually don't realistically see Nigeria changing for the better anytime soon and I am not trying to be pessimistic.

1 Like

Re: Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... by Demmzy15(m): 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
Mofpearl:

This is wonderful. How did it change you as person? What did you learn in terms of being an entrepreneur *very briefly*?

Before I got to the university, I've always visualized myself working in an oiyel company-collecting 6 to 7 digit salary but entrepreneurship course changed my perception totally.

If I eventually get into an oil company, I'll work under someone and that's the end. I've not contributed to the society, but if I graduate(probably after masters) work let's say in a robotics firm for some years and eventually come back and start something in Nigeria, then I've contributed greatly(because this concepts can be used in almost every aspect of our lives).

This is what entrepreneurship taught me, my dad also told me, if I could make something for my final year project which could be commercialized and produced, this will also help. I tell you Ukti, in Nigeria, there's great opportunity. I've also noticed that the 'Bank of Industry' also helps when you present something tangible to them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... by Demmzy15(m): 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
Mofpearl:
One of the things I learnt recently is that people who are powerless don't think it's possible to have power. Power doesn't mean necessarily mean authority but to control over one's life- the type of housing, jobs, neighborhoods etc. This made me think of Nigeria honestly.. we are so used to bad leadership that it is a norm and we don't believe sometimes that it possible to change situations. I actually don't realistically see Nigeria changing for the better anytime soon and I am not trying to be pessimistic.
Very true, I remember when my dad told me his generation as failed Nigeria and he hopes ours can help repair it.

1 Like

Re: Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... by Mofpearl: 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
Demmzy15:
Before I got to the university, I've always visualized myself working in an oiyel company-collecting 6 to 7 digit salary but entrepreneurship course changed my perception totally.

Who doesn't want a 6-7 digit salary?

If I eventually get into an oil company, I'll work under someone and that's the end. I've not contributed to the society, but if I graduate(probably after masters) work let's say in a robotics firm for some years and eventually come back and start something in Nigeria, then I've contributed greatly(because this concepts can be used in almost every aspect of our lives).

I agree with this!

This is what entrepreneurship taught me, my dad also told me, if I could make something for my final year project which could be commercialized and produced, this will also help. I tell you Ukti, in Nigeria, there's great opportunity. I've also noticed that the 'Bank of Industry' also helps when you present something tangible to them!

I like how you are talking about creating things. I think we need more industries! But what about people who don't know jack about creating things? I've thought to learn about programming and software stuff but I HATE anything IT related. I don't know anything about engineering either. I am just managing the computer science course I'm taking because it's compulsory. Now for someone with a background in health sciences, the way I would love to contribute to my country is by providing health services either by working with the Ministry of health *which I need connections for*, working for an NGO or starting up my own hospital *which I need money for*.

Jazakallahu khayran for telling me about the entrepreneurship course. I was thinking of taking one over the summer but I wasn't exactly sure about. I will consider doing that now, so if you can recommenced online courses, that would be great.
Re: Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... by Demmzy15(m): 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
Mofpearl:

Who doesn't want a 6-7 digit salary?

Once you're laid off, no more enjoyment o

I like how you are talking about creating things. I think we need more industries! But what about people who don't know jack about creating things? I've thought to learn about programming and software stuff but I HATE anything IT related. I don't know anything about engineering either. I am just managing the computer science course I'm taking because it's compulsory. Now for someone with a background in health sciences, the way I would love to contribute to my country is by providing health services either by working with the Ministry of health *which I need connections for*, working for an NGO or starting up my own hospital *which I need money for*.

You'll be surprised that even in an industry, those you mentioned like health related workers, accountants, bankers, etc can also get jobs. Where I'm currently working(IT), we have doctors, nurses, accountants and even gardeners. So it doesn't matter, I'm sure you've heard of engineers working in banks and this can happen vice-versa.

Jazakallahu khayran for telling me about the entrepreneurship course. I was thinking of taking one over the summer but I wasn't exactly sure about. I will consider doing that now, so if you can recommenced online courses, that would be great.

WA iyak, you can try udacity and edx. They have apps, so you can view on your phone and laptop. You can even consider taking programming courses there too, it's worth. It's said by 2025, an average individual ought to know how to program. So give it a try!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... by Nobody: 3:32am On Jun 04, 2017
Mofpearl:

I HATE anything IT related

Why is this?
Re: Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... by Mofpearl: 4:37am On Jun 04, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Why is this?

I don't know. Probably because I am not good at it and I don't fancy it tbh. I usually like doing things I love. I can do anything science related *including physics* but when it comes to technology, its just not my thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did The Quran Come Down As A Complete Book? / What Farouk Preached / Wahhabism Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.