Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them (51572 Views)

World’s Top Footballers & Their Cars / 10 Rich Footballers In Nigeria And Their Cars (Photos) / Victor Anichebe Takes To Prayers And Bible To Help His Relegation Bound Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by iluvdonjazzy: 11:42am On Jun 03, 2017
Explorers:

The guy's pay is £365,000 (#152, 966, 937) every Friday.
bros how mush per pound u take times am?
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:43am On Jun 03, 2017
ModCaller:
By the time he's retiring, he's already made for life. He earned more than enough to set up estates in the best African nations. He already had the capital to become a money making machine. He could build the best profiles you can ever imagine if he has the right advisers, which I believe he has.

That's the logic here. They have the capital to get made for life!

That is where the brokers comes to play!! wink

on the other hand!!

How sure are you that he has? cheesy
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:45am On Jun 03, 2017
ModCaller:
That's why they're paid that much by their clubs. Sports and entertainment are money spinning ventures . Football is part of sports just as any other sporting activity.

Just forget about Wall Street because those guys are big time fraudsters with the dirtiest of secrets on how they make their billions. They're smart rogues just like most Nigerian politicians.

America, especially Wall Street, is one of the most corrupt places on earth but their game is tight. I'm not talking about Estate and hospitality moguls like Trump, or tech guys like Gate, etc.

Please don't use Wall Street to motivate anyone because those guys know themselves very well just the way Yahoo boys know themselves very well all over the world. Please don't mention Wall Street again. I beg you please, because you obviously don't know what goes on in Wall Street.

Hahahaha... You think I don't know Wall Street?

That is why I am hammering it...

Stock Brokers are not corrupt. They only feed fat on the rich. The same thing happens here in Nigeria.

It all depends on you to get the right information!
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:48am On Jun 03, 2017
Kakamorufu:
nwoke m, everything just weak me for body ooo.

Never weak jare. Just work hard and find the right information. I have a guy that is a financial broker cum Insurance broker.

He is just 29. Dude is hammering millions every month as commission!!

The richest people in Nigeria are Politicians and SalesMen!!

2 Likes

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by PhilAmadeus: 11:52am On Jun 03, 2017
Whenever I just look back and remember how my Sister stoped my soccer career,I can't just hold back my emotions....
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Explorers(m): 11:54am On Jun 03, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
bros how mush per pound u take times am?

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by iluvdonjazzy: 11:56am On Jun 03, 2017
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Chuknovski(m): 11:58am On Jun 03, 2017
cheapgoals:
grin

Aderibigbe Hamzat chukwuka. Civil engineering . OAU. Honda baby boy (Tokunbo) $ 2800

Educational time to pay off car : 28 years with confirm hustling..

It is well

oluwa oooo..... Iwo omo okurin yi ooma buru grin grin
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by supereagle(m): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2017
Ekpekus:
While men dey jack book and acquire degree like say tomorrow nor dey... Baba God na your hand we dey o

It's the skill that makes rich quickly, not book, that's in your CV, you insert your skills there to make you attractive.
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Humility017(m): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2017
ModCaller:
By the time he's retiring, he's already made for life. He earned more than enough to set up estates in the best African nations. He already had the capital to become a money making machine. He could build the best profiles you can ever imagine if he has the right advisers, which I believe he has.

That's the logic here. They have the capital to get made for life!

some later become coaches and stay longer in football business... like conte and pep

1 Like

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Explorers(m): 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
ok

Is it right bro, cos i even hrd is more than #419.
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Rayen(m): 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
wink i wan go play boy i dy vex.
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by chigo5(m): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
ds tin way una dy talk say if footballers reach 35 Dm go mostly go broke , fo me eh if I b footballer ND I dn mk millions of dollars nd I no know Wetin I go use am do omo na lands ND houses I go dy buy ohhh , mk I c how village pple go jazz me
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by cheapgoals(m): 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
Chuknovski:

How na.. Na lie??
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by cheapgoals(m): 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
Chuknovski:

How na.. Na lie

1 Like

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Some money don't come short term. Remember that these guys still pay heavy taxes and their weekly wages isn't still their net worth!

Don't judge finance like you are reading ABC cheesy

..and you think football is the only trade dey ply?...you know how much these guys make on the extra from sponsorship​ deals and image rights?... Everyweek?...

Financial experts make money,yes but I beg to differ that it's up to what these top footballers make on a weekly basis even after tax. Even the financial experts you talk about pay Heavy​ taxes too and sometimes the market doesn't always go their way and they lose money. But these footballers collect their paychecks EVERYWEEK of the year wether they play or they don't....think about that...many of them have businesses they have invested in and put people in charge.
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
cheapgoals:
grin

Aderibigbe Hamzat chukwuka. Civil engineering . OAU. Honda baby boy (Tokunbo) $ 2800

It is well

hahahahsgahs
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by EvilMetahuman: 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

They don't know.

The Average Wall Street Investor or broker can buy mercy and keep in his home. cheesy

They won't understand.

Tony Elumelu can continue to pay Mikel and Ighalo their salaries till they leave the world. cheesy

Work hard with your degree and earn the big life you want.

I am getting there!!
you do realize these people don't make money just from playing?

Some of them even make more than their salary through just endorsements.

Messi was paid 1.5 million dollars just to visit ordinary garbon and commission a stadium.

How man people on the wall street with their ivy leagues education can boast of 400-500 million dollars networth?
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

..and you think football is the only trade dey ply?...you know how much these guys make on the extra from sponsorship deals and image rights?... Everyweek?...

Financial experts make money,yes but I beg to differ that it's up to what these top footballers make on a weekly basis even after tax. Even the financial experts you talk about pay Heavy​ taxes too and sometimes the market doesn't always go their way and they lose money. But these footballers collect their paychecks EVERYWEEK of the year wether they play or they don't....think about that...many of them have businesses they have invested in and put people in charge.

How sure are you about the business part? You can never compare the money a top level investment broker earn to the money a top footballer make!!

No try am abeg!! He will buy Ronaldo and keep in his house!!

Those guys that own shares in the football club... who do you think they are? cheesy

and you think investors don't have their own businesses too?

Google it and check!

Footballers are among the lowest paid sportsmen!

Even Basketballers have more cash than them!!
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by belindar: 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ngolo Kanye. Very humble. The footballers don't even have time to drive these cars.
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by EvilMetahuman: 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Continue deluding yourself, there are young people in Nigeria with startups worth millions of dollars. I went to a seminar organised by harvard business school a few weeks back and i met a lot of extraordinary Nigerians doing extraordinary things. These guys are young and they already have businesses worth millions of dollars in the same Nigeria. Nigeria is very bad and a very useless country but there are so many problems to solve, so many opportunities to tap from.
tell us what the extra ordinary nigerian youth are doing to earn close to 300 thousand dollars a week.
I will really like to know.

Let us analyse it.
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
you do realize these people don't make money just from playing?

Some of them even make more than their salary through just endorsements.

Messi was paid 1.5 million dollars just to visit ordinary garbon and commission a stadium.

How man people on the wall street with their ivy leagues education can boast of 400-500 million dollars networth?

I want you guys to understand that... in as much that the media prey into the lives of these footballers...

Who do you think pay these footballers?? cheesy

Who do you think are the financial powers of these clubs?

There are lowkey people you don't know that still pay the Ronaldo and Messi you are yelling about.

I am not saying Ronaldo isn't super rich... but nobody should downplay Education!!

It is people that run the club... Investors/Financial brokers that invest. These same people are the reason ROnaldo is earning that high.

Without them.. Ronaldo remians another poor church rat!! cheesy

It is the HARD TRUTH! Swallow it!!
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Ashley86400: 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
To be a football player is a amazingly rewarding because you're essentially being paid to do what you enjoy.

Studies have shown that 60% of people hate their jobs. .even if the salary is enough for them.

But not football. The averagely rich football player is still richer than the averagely rich person.

Who was that person that said - "If you don't read, you'll drag your sandals on the floor in poverty?"

1 Like

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Ashley86400: 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
If I had these cars it would take me working all through my life. . .and more hustling under the grave after my death before I could pay it off. grin
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by ensamy(m): 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
Kakamorufu:
My pikin go play ball oooo. Don't dull. ⚽
Bro, better ur pikin get educated and manage the footballers and other sports men and women.
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by EvilMetahuman: 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I want you guys to understand that... in as much that the media prey into the lives of these footballers...

Who do you think pay these footballers?? cheesy

Who do you think are the financial powers of these clubs?

There are lowkey people you don't know that still pay the Ronaldo and Messi you are yelling about.

I am not saying Ronaldo isn't super rich... but nobody should downplay Education!!

It is people that run the club... Investors/Financial brokers that invest. These same people are the reason ROnaldo is earning that high.

Without them.. Ronaldo remians another poor church rat!! cheesy

It is the HARD TRUTH! Swallow it!!

That's how things work.
Monkey dey work baboon dey chop.

Don't digress from the actual topic.
Its like this,

1, someone said education is overrated, you have to be able to prove that education is not overrated and it is actually possible to make millions or billions from education alone without applying talents (diversification).

2; talent is the real deal. You can be anything you want if you really have the talent and not just a wanna be.

how many billionaires graduated from ivy league before they make their first billion?

2 Likes

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

That's how things work.
Monkey dey work baboon dey chop.

Don't digress from the actual topic.
Its like this,

1, someone said education is overrated, you have to be able to prove that education is not overrated and those who actually possible to make millions or billions from education alone without applying talents.

2; talent is the real deal. You can be anything you want if you really have the talent and not just a wanna be.

how many billionaires graduated from ivy league before they make their first billion?

I said!!!

"A top Financial Broker is 10x richer than Ronaldo and Messi Combined"!!

Is that difficult to comprehend?

Or will you become a financial broker by playing football or tennis?

You have to fvcking go to school... whether ivvy league or championship league!!

I don't wana talk about other Educational gurus who are living large!!
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Kakamorufu(m): 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
ensamy:

Bro, better ur pikin get educated and manage the footballers and other sports men and women.
another angle
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Kakamorufu(m): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Never weak jare. Just work hard and find the right information. I have a guy that is a financial broker cum Insurance broker.

He is just 29. Dude is hammering millions every month as commission!!

The richest people in Nigeria are Politicians and SalesMen!!
thanks man
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by whodeyhere: 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
cheapgoals:
grin

Guy!!!!! You go kee person with this your post. Buh thats the truth sha.

It is well
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
ModCaller:
Please leave those people trying to defend education (degree and all that) alone. They're talking about Wall Street not even knowing that the guys on Wall Street are ruthless hustlers. Most of them are even into fraud. They don't even know that most of those guys on Wall Street kill people just to keep their game tight. Those guys on Wall Street shouldn't be anyone's mentor.

Problem solving, luck and creativity are the key to genuine wealth, not having a degree or even PhD from an Ivy League.

spot on...watch something like that on youtube
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by solacong: 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
Explorers:

The guy's pay is £365,000 (#152, 966, 937) every Friday.

Baba God o, na beg i dey Beg ohh, CR olori meji ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jamal Murray’s Girlfriend Asks For Help After Alleged IG S33x-tape Leak - VIDEO / Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup / Baba Sule Ended Up Cleaning Boots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.