Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

Champions League Final: It's The Greatest Football Show In The World - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Champions League Final: It's The Greatest Football Show In The World (560 Views)

Cristiano And Leo: The Race To Become The Greatest Football Player Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Champions League Final: It's The Greatest Football Show In The World by KingGBsky(m): 7:02am On Jun 03, 2017
I believe the champions league is bigger and greater than the world cup tournament.
The final of the UEFA champions league
is nothing to be compared to.
What do you think about the champions league and world cup final?

Re: Champions League Final: It's The Greatest Football Show In The World by KingGBsky(m): 7:11am On Jun 03, 2017
Madrista...I just like the taught of breaking history. I also want Ronaldo to win the balon d'or
Re: Champions League Final: It's The Greatest Football Show In The World by DaGC(m): 7:27am On Jun 03, 2017
Actually bro, the World Cup is the biggest sporting event in the world (As in sports entirely).

The Champions League is no slouch either, but it doesn't compare.
Usually, a team can use purchasing power to build a team and step up a challenge, but not so in the World Cup.

1 is the biggest club competition in the world while the other is the biggest sporting event in the world.

1 Like

Re: Champions League Final: It's The Greatest Football Show In The World by Frankaka8(m): 7:33am On Jun 03, 2017
Hw can u compare UCL final to WorldCup final?? OP abeg go fry water.
Re: Champions League Final: It's The Greatest Football Show In The World by Elmojiid(m): 7:37am On Jun 03, 2017
HALA Madrid

1 Like

Re: Champions League Final: It's The Greatest Football Show In The World by KingGBsky(m): 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
Frankaka8:
Hw can u compare UCL final to WorldCup final?? OP abeg go fry water.

Just talk about the enthusiasm, the charisma that comes with the UEFA champions league....my broda you check it out now.
Re: Champions League Final: It's The Greatest Football Show In The World by Frankaka8(m): 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
KingGBsky:

Just talk about the enthusiasm, the charisma that comes with the UEFA champions league....my broda you check it out now.
uefa is a club tin, worldcup yu represent your Country. Damn d enthusiasms

(1) (Reply)

Not A Single Moment Of Silence For Cheikh Tiote / Nigerian Paralympic Champion Precious Orji & Husband Welcomes Baby Girl / PHOTOS: Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.