Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Spirit Meat: The Realm Of Prophecy (3) - Isaiah 55:10-11 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat: The Realm Of Prophecy (3) - Isaiah 55:10-11 (241 Views)

Spirit Meat Devotional / Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Meat: The Realm Of Prophecy (3) - Isaiah 55:10-11 by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 03, 2017
The word of God cannot return to Him void because He will work all things together for your good, Isaiah 55:10-11. The biggest problem is you cooperating with Him. Nothing can cancel His prophecy. When God speaks, that word will not return to Him void but you will determine whether it is you or someone else that will live out that prophecy.

The beauty of it is that, no matter how many mistakes you have made, if you will rise up and move in the direction of your prophecy, prophecy will meet you and turn around your mistakes for your good and God's glory. The difference between Saul, (whom God withdrew his mercy from) and David, (whom God kept his mercy for even though he did seemingly worse things), was that David always went in the direction of his prophecy. Only God never makes mistakes. No matter how many mistakes you have made, I challenge you today to turn in the direction of your prophecy; come back to your prophecy.

Miracles follow prophecy and prophecy opens our future to the workings of God. There is a difference between confessing the word of God and God speaking His words over your life. Break forth into the realm of prophecy. That is the realm where nobody can defeat you. Stop running away and against your prophecy. The realm of prophecy is where God is waiting for you.

PRAYER: I receive the help of the Holy Spirit to align all my activities and choices in life in the direction of my prophecy. I come against every abortive spirit that causes a man to walk away from his own prophecy in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Bible in a year: 2 Samuel 20:14-21:22, Acts 1:1-26, Psalm 121:1-8, Proverbs 16:18

Rev olusola Areogun

(1) (Reply)

Cac Living Water Devotional Guide 10/6/2017 Abraham My Friend (i) / Call To Action / RCCG, Daily Open Heavens Devotional 2017.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.