Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Is Registration Needed Please!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Registration Needed Please!!!! (892 Views)

CAC Registration Needed / Trademark Registration Needed / Should I Sue? Legal Advise Needed Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Registration Needed Please!!!! by emmaxman(m): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2017
Hello good people of NL. I want to start an online store with no physical address for now. Everything is done online.
I want to know if I will need to still register it with CAC or any authority for a license. And if I need a legal backing like the service of a lawyer.
Thanks
Re: Is Registration Needed Please!!!! by Afonjashapmouth: 9:24am On Jun 03, 2017
Yes and pls go for scuml registration too. It's for your own good. Did mine 2016
Re: Is Registration Needed Please!!!! by emmaxman(m): 11:06am On Jun 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Yes and pls go for scuml registration too. It's for your own good. Did mine 2016

Thanks bro.
Can u tell me the process. Did u incorporate it or just registered the biz name with scuml?
Re: Is Registration Needed Please!!!! by Afonjashapmouth: 11:32am On Jun 03, 2017
emmaxman:

Thanks bro.
Can u tell me the process. Did u incorporate it or just registered the biz name with scuml?

I registered a Limited not a Business name, because i was told it cost more to change to Limited and as for the Scuml, you will have to submit an online form after you must have obtain your your CAC certificate and TIN number too. To obtain your scuml certificate it will depend on the type of business you are into and this category you can see at scuml.org. if you do not fall under the money or financial institution category, you will only be issued an exemption letter to open your company account at any bank of your choice.
Re: Is Registration Needed Please!!!! by emmaxman(m): 11:44am On Jun 03, 2017
Big thanks bro. That quench my thirst
Re: Is Registration Needed Please!!!! by rimmzy: 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
Afonjashapmouth:

How long did it take you to get scuml certificate after registration.
Re: Is Registration Needed Please!!!! by ememibies: 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2022
EVG Business Consulting Limited has been in existence since 2018 offering the following services:

Business name registration: 16,000
Company Registration: 45,000
NGO: 95,000
Scuml: 40,000
TIN: 5,000
Accounting Services like Bookkeeping, payroll Computation, etc.
we also offer post incorporation services like change of name or director

Instagram: evgbusiness
Phone number: 08128057533
Email: Info@evgbusiness.com
Office address: Suite D1 Kuriftu Plaza by Ecobank Jabi Abuja.

(1) (Reply)

solved / Pay For Me Service / How To Spend Your Saturday Like A Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.