Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos) (52019 Views)

Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra / Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) / Victor Anichebe Encounters A Python While Jogging In His Hometown, Anambra (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos) by TunezMedia: 9:24am On Jun 03, 2017
Nigerian soccer star, Victor Anichebe is in his hometown in the country to pay a visit to family but got more than he bargained when he got confronted by one of his greatest fear as a child.

The Sunderland FC striker shared a footage of the masquerades who were rocking the traditional Igbo' egunu look, with their signature cane.

See more photos below...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/06/football-star-victor-anichebe-gets.html

2 Likes

Re: Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos) by Angeleena(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2017
clap,for ur self
Re: Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos) by Authoreety: 9:46am On Jun 03, 2017
Angeleena:
clap,for ur self

Ds one u are in almost all thread, are u sure UV finished all ur chores? U Don wash plate so.....

cos me, I cannot beg for u again 2day o

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos) by Angeleena(m): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2017
Authoreety:

Ds one u are in almost all thread, are u sure UV finished all ur chores? U Don wash plate so.....

cos me, I cannot beg for u again 2day o
hahahahaha.. .abeg, leave me ooo....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos) by mroop(m): 11:20am On Jun 03, 2017
Ohhh ohh
Re: Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos) by talk2archy: 11:58am On Jun 03, 2017
When lie Mohammed said it, you all said he was lying, have you now seen how to make money via masquerade

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos) by hucienda: 11:58am On Jun 03, 2017
Victor wey DJ Cuppy?

2 Likes

Re: Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos) by Edopesin: 11:58am On Jun 03, 2017
Anichebe The Oversized Player ..... Am Still Wondering What Kind Of JUJU u Used In Playing In The Premier League OO

jst gee me the address of the baba so me to can go and play ball even if it is kwara utd

12 Likes

Re: Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2017
awon ara orun kekere...

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos) by chinybelle(f): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2017
My ladies
Arise and Shine
What hairstyle are you making this weekend?

Head here and pick a weavon
https://www.nairaland.com/3670197/chinybelle-hair-nairaland-sales-outlet

Human hairs and wigs
Very soft and durable 100℅
Super affordable
Nationwide Delivery
Join us on Instagram @chinybelle_hair

Superb weekend to us all....
Re: Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2017
And what happened to clearing those bushes

4 Likes

Re: Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 11:59am On Jun 03, 2017
The gods are with him grin
Re: Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos) by emmy4lov(m): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2017
you know what they need na.

oya oga shake body.. drop something

5 Likes

Re: Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos) by PMWSpirit(m): 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
Masquerade wey recession don hold

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos) by tintingz(m): 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
This is our heritage. Masquerades. Africans should embrace them. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos) by Vicolan: 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
Angeleena:
hahahahaha.. .abeg, leave me ooo....

Oya go do ur work naw.....Bcz they start calling you ooooo lol
Re: Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos) by Olibboy: 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
Owo odun mi daa for where? Nibo?
Re: Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos) by emmy4lov(m): 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
the god's are broke... they need small change to keep body and soul together

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos) by emmy4lov(m): 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
Re: Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos) by mekusa12: 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
Our culture and traditions most be preserved, Any were you go home na home welcome back from Abroad.

6 Likes

Re: Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
2 also came to my country home recently I didn't give them no money
Re: Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos) by sunnysunny69(m): 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hope he gave them pounds!

2 Likes

Re: Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos) by Vicolan: 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
Those interlocks self na wa ooo
Re: Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos) by abrahym(m): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nice
Re: Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos) by Philinho(m): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
In those days when masquerade will be looking for d guy who's dating their girlfriend. Omo,they'll flogged you and you'll thought it's normal.
Re: Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
Please do not jinx him
Re: Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos) by Femich18(m): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
talk2archy:
When lie Mohammed said it, you all said he was lying, have you now seen how to make money via masquerade
Lol...

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
Masquerades wants London dry gin and pocket money

Those Masquerades don hammer

5 Likes

Re: Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos) by Ashley86400: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
So even masquerades are hungry. .hmm . .this recession period. . . undecided
Re: Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hungry niggurz disguising as masquerades just to extort my guy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season / Papa Bouba Diop Dies Aged 42 / Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.