Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Pure Natural Coconut Oil And Honey For Sale - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pure Natural Coconut Oil And Honey For Sale (516 Views)

If You need Pure Natural Original Honey....Contact us Now / Where To Buy Pure Natural Bee Honey In Lagos:08139458588 / If You Need Pure Natural Original Honey....contact Us Now ✔✔ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pure Natural Coconut Oil And Honey For Sale by Steel007(m): 9:33am On Jun 03, 2017
I AM INTO COCONUT OIL PRODUCTION....THE PRODUCT IS PURE AND FREE FROM MIXING AND ADDITIVES SO AS TO PRODUCE EFFECTIVE RESULT WHEN USED...I AM LOOKING FOR BUYERS NATION WIDE, CONTACTS OF COMPANIES I CAN SUPPLY TO BOTH IN WHOLESALE AND RETAIL....BY GODS GRACE I WILL START CARTON PACKAGING WITH VARIOUS SIZES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...

1. IT IS BENEFICIAL TO THE SKIN, AS A DEOXIDANT, IT IS VERY UNFRIENDLY TO PIMPLES, ACNE, WRINKLE SKIN AND SPOT RESULTING FROM INJURIES

2. IT IS USED IN FIRST AID IN CASES OF CONVULSION AND EPILEPTIC CONDITIONS

PLEASE RESEARCH MORE ON THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF THIS GOLDEN OIL AND YOU WILL KNOW THAT HEALING COMES FROM GOD ALONE.

I AS WELL DISTRIBUTE CAMEROON BLACK HONEY NATION WIDE...IT IS PURE AND NATURAL.
PLACE YOUR ORDERS NOW FOR FAST DELIVERY
TEL:+2348069527671
EMAIL:samuelonwukaeze@gmail.com
WHATSAPP:08069527671

(1) (Reply)

Anyone In Need Of Healthy And Natural Honey / . / FREE 1mb Video Guide On How To Make Coconut Candy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.