Stats: 3,166,317 members, 7,864,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

Andy Ubah Gives Cars To APC Leaders In Anambra Ahead Of Election (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andy Ubah Gives Cars To APC Leaders In Anambra Ahead Of Election (Photos) (32442 Views)

INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) / Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Andy Ubah Gives Cars To APC Leaders In Anambra Ahead Of Election (Photos) by justmenoni: 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
Someone will still blame GEJ or PMB, where and how do you want this car donor to reap his INVESTMENT?
Re: Andy Ubah Gives Cars To APC Leaders In Anambra Ahead Of Election (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
We are Igbo's United. grin
Re: Andy Ubah Gives Cars To APC Leaders In Anambra Ahead Of Election (Photos) by Halo22: 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
The truth remains that he will still fail considering the fact that he doesn't learn from his past. He contested this seat in the last election under Labour party and failed woefully. In fact, he will not even get the party's ticket.....Bet it.

Re: Andy Ubah Gives Cars To APC Leaders In Anambra Ahead Of Election (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
A text book example of election fraud.

Lengthy jail terms here.

Re: Andy Ubah Gives Cars To APC Leaders In Anambra Ahead Of Election (Photos) by apogeez(m): 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
I just de look una eyes

Re: Andy Ubah Gives Cars To APC Leaders In Anambra Ahead Of Election (Photos) by Lloydfather(m): 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
nnokwa042:
For uba family to rule anambra state I prefer a good person from afonja land to rule anambra state, God forbid uba family, his younger agbero brother eselu Na una slapped ngige,let him share Lamborghini mark Angelo he will never win, angrymean while my kids re saying hello to naira labd
pls maddam since u reside in vianna Austria if u see my uncle Luke Nwobi from Anambra tell him to come back home that biafra war has ended

Re: Andy Ubah Gives Cars To APC Leaders In Anambra Ahead Of Election (Photos) by buchilino(m): 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
ojun50:
I pity for any Anambra person that will vote for Apc yr, governor is working u guys don't need some1 that we Draw u back.

IJN WE PRAY AMEN
Re: Andy Ubah Gives Cars To APC Leaders In Anambra Ahead Of Election (Photos) by Konskott(m): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
Andy Ubah has a B.Sc on corruption, Bribery & Forgery. He is already bribing them to give him the APC governorship ticket for 2019.

Re: Andy Ubah Gives Cars To APC Leaders In Anambra Ahead Of Election (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
VanBommel:
your kids are beautiful
thanks myl dear Na God upon say I no fine

Re: Andy Ubah Gives Cars To APC Leaders In Anambra Ahead Of Election (Photos) by ijele(m): 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
Your Excellency Senator Dr Andy Uba, you will always have my vote, bye bye Willie!

Re: Andy Ubah Gives Cars To APC Leaders In Anambra Ahead Of Election (Photos) by ijele(m): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
Abumtestimony1:
Andy Ubah is a bastard,...
your entire generation are the real bastard.... OSU!
Re: Andy Ubah Gives Cars To APC Leaders In Anambra Ahead Of Election (Photos) by Bobby808: 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
FKO81:

Looking at him you don't need amadioha to tell you he is another big disaster been package by APC to slow the progress we have achieved under APGA, we are ready for them, Gov Obiano is performing well in all sectors , we don't need certificate forger, a dubious man to govern Anambra, we don't need evil party that will slow our progress. This is a time of crises, and you don’t change a general in the middle of a war!! Soludo's endorsement speech to gov Obiano
When Amaechi decamped to apc, I personally made enomouse sacrifies by campaigning against Buhari and apc. I travelledd to all the interior areas. I told them who Buhari is. I spend my personal money travelling almost every time making appeals to all the communities I know and today Amaechi's man Peterside is voted out. If you are from Anambra or an Ibo or a friend of Anambra state, better start right aways. Make personal sacrifies by going into every corner and tell all the natives who Buhari and his brother are. Just yesterday, the northener house of reps. members voted against the plea by a senator from that area about the development bill and they were all happy. Explain to them that that hausa man will never look their side. Tall all the youths that a vote for apc is an open invitation to danger.
I am not from Anambra but just a friend to you people. Stand firm against apc. It is regional and very tribal party.
Re: Andy Ubah Gives Cars To APC Leaders In Anambra Ahead Of Election (Photos) by Bobby808: 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
FKO81:

Looking at him you don't need amadioha to tell you he is another big disaster been package by APC to slow the progress we have achieved under APGA, we are ready for them, Gov Obiano is performing well in all sectors , we don't need certificate forger, a dubious man to govern Anambra, we don't need evil party that will slow our progress. This is a time of crises, and you don’t change a general in the middle of a war!! Soludo's endorsement speech to gov Obiano
When Amaechi decamped to apc, I personally made enomouse sacrifies by campaigning against Buhari and apc. I travelledd to all the interior areas. I told them who Buhari is. I spend my personal money travelling almost every time making appeals to all the communities I know and today Amaechi's man Peterside is voted out. If you are from Anambra or an Ibo or a friend of Anambra state, better start right aways. Make personal sacrifies by going into every corner and tell all the natives who Buhari and his brother are. Just yesterday, the northener house of reps. members voted against the plea by a senator from that area about the development bill and they were all happy. Explain to them that that hausa man will never look their side. Tall all the youths that a vote for apc is an open invitation to danger.
I am not from Anambra but just a friend to you people. Stand firm against apc. It is regional and very tribal party.....

Re: Andy Ubah Gives Cars To APC Leaders In Anambra Ahead Of Election (Photos) by ijele(m): 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
Bobby808:
I am not from Anambra but just a friend to you people. Stand firm against apc. It is regional and very tribal party.....
Rubbish , my friend pls grow up, what makes APC a tribal party?, OK APGA is national party, abi? Nonsense,U and I should vote for the person not a party.

Re: Andy Ubah Gives Cars To APC Leaders In Anambra Ahead Of Election (Photos) by VanBommel(m): 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
nnokwa042:
thanks myl dear Na God upon say I no fine
hahaha. grin nobody ugly ooo. So far e jiri ego nsogbu adiro
Re: Andy Ubah Gives Cars To APC Leaders In Anambra Ahead Of Election (Photos) by FKO81(m): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
Bobby808:
Fully aware of their shenanigans, we are working round the clock to make sure APC don't..... Thanks I really appreciate.

Re: Andy Ubah Gives Cars To APC Leaders In Anambra Ahead Of Election (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
VanBommel:
hahaha. grin nobody ugly ooo. So far e jiri ego nsogbu adiro
Uche GI dia grin

Re: Andy Ubah Gives Cars To APC Leaders In Anambra Ahead Of Election (Photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
Waste of fund.
Shameless Senator that have pass not even a single bill in the red carpet chamber for year, only saying "I concur"
Mr. Andy what have you done for you District for 12 years as a Senator?? You have been saving to buy these cars

SHOCKING PHOTOS: Trailer Crushes Car In Ogun State This Morning / Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos / Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP