Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

See The Outfit This Lady Wore - What Do You Have To Say About It? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Outfit This Lady Wore - What Do You Have To Say About It? (590 Views)

Lady's Show Back Outfit In Lagos Traffic While On Okada Causes Stir / Different Types Of Signatures & What They Can Say About Your Personailty / This Lady's Yoga Pose Got People Talking (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Outfit This Lady Wore - What Do You Have To Say About It? by blazinginfo: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2017
Fashion if I may guess. Fashion has already taken another dimension these days in our day to day life. Just imagine what this lady is putting on.Guys what is your opinion concerning this stunning outfit of this lady?
MORE PHOTOS http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/06/see-outfit-this-lady-wore-what-do-you.html

Re: See The Outfit This Lady Wore - What Do You Have To Say About It? by mhiztaNexy(m): 10:20am On Jun 03, 2017
I will just mind my business
Re: See The Outfit This Lady Wore - What Do You Have To Say About It? by Benekruku(m): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2017
Beautiful!
Re: See The Outfit This Lady Wore - What Do You Have To Say About It? by Evablizin(f): 10:25am On Jun 03, 2017
Op i want your own opinion
Re: See The Outfit This Lady Wore - What Do You Have To Say About It? by Blessamaka(f): 10:28am On Jun 03, 2017
She look good but
Re: See The Outfit This Lady Wore - What Do You Have To Say About It? by chuks013: 10:36am On Jun 03, 2017
Make she turn her back
Re: See The Outfit This Lady Wore - What Do You Have To Say About It? by SplendidE(f): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2017
see Wetin person wear d waka na wa o I pity guys o
Re: See The Outfit This Lady Wore - What Do You Have To Say About It? by cori908: 8:30am On Jul 02, 2022
Gorgeous look, I love both the dress and the model. I just wonder, where I can buy one? My shopping experience is usually limited by Rotita and rotita customer service number , but I am always opened for experiments.

(1) (Reply)

Did You Drink This Beer? / I Just Got Dumped! What Should I Do. / Http://www.healthoptionbooklet.com/xcell-180/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.