Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

“I Want To Become A Prophetess, Not A Pastor ” –actress Mary Uranta - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Want To Become A Prophetess, Not A Pastor ” –actress Mary Uranta (548 Views)

Actress Mary Njoku:"before Marriage Men Lie To Lay Down Their Life To Serve You" / Albert Magnus Uranta Is Dead! (Mary Uranta's Father) / Mary Uranta On A Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Want To Become A Prophetess, Not A Pastor ” –actress Mary Uranta by chimebube: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2017
In a chat with Saturday Beats, Nollywood actress, Mary Uranta, has hinted that being an actress is just a stepping stone, as her final destination in life is to become a prophetess. The daughter of a Primate of Cherubim and Seraphim church, explained that already she has seen signs that she is destined to toe that path.

Here’s what she said;

“I may not be a pastor but I am going to be a prophetess. I know that in the end, I am going to do the work of God. I would be a prophetess. Already I dream and it comes to pass but I don’t see visions. Being a prophetess does not necessarily mean that you have to see visions. I know that in the end, I would do the work of God. I don’t want to bear the name pastor but I want to be a prophetess,” she said.

The actress was quick to state that it was unfair for anyone to label her church in bad light. She added, “I still attend Cherubim and Seraphim church. I am not afraid or shy of the God I serve. Those people who think our church is fetish have a wrong mindset. In Nigeria, it is the people that do evil that tag the good ones; we know we are not fetish and I am not evil; so it is left for people to mind their opinion. If you have not been to a place, it is not nice for you to talk about the place. I worship there and enjoy the service.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/want-become-prophetess-not-pastor-actress-mary-uranta.html

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Want To Become A Prophetess, Not A Pastor ” –actress Mary Uranta by youngest85(m): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2017
U no like a seer or visioneer?
Re: “I Want To Become A Prophetess, Not A Pastor ” –actress Mary Uranta by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 03, 2017
Based on logistics,her ministry will be successful grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Want To Become A Prophetess, Not A Pastor ” –actress Mary Uranta by awonwerey: 11:36am On Jun 03, 2017
E be like say her head no correct undecided

(1) (Reply)

Man Found Living With 11 Girls “six Wives” Convicted Of Multiple Sex Crimes / Yvonne Jegede Debunks Pregnancy Rumors With Sexy Workout Photo / Davido, Obafemi Martins And Wizkid Nominated For Nigeria's Babay Papa Of The Yea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.